advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats to "Triple Featured Member" LYNX!!!!

VTliftVT

Banned
Congrats on your very well deserved 3rd featured member win! Hope you and the big guy are doing well!

Meredith is truly someone I have no words to speak highly enough of. I feel so blessed to be able to call her (and the same applies to JT) my friend.

:)

CONGRATS and God bless!!!

Warren

Congrats to Meredith...The only individual so far that's won 3 freakin times!:p:):eek:

Thank you guys. :action-sm There were a great group of ladies that deserved it more than me. :eek: Don't get me wrong, I most certainly appreciate it. :)
I'm just glad to be part of such a awesome bunch of peeps. :fo:d-smil

Triple X threat in the house, pure xxx poison!

Congrat's Meredith, now on to Nationals! You truly are an asset to the board, not only from a motivational stand point but from an educational and (pardon me JT) visual standpoint as well!

PS I think you should go from purple to a Rainbow for your new title!

The Triple Threat!!!:D Meridith, the only thing to add is when you get the Pro card. Oh yeah!!:cool:

Congratz Cougar.......Ummm i meen Lynx!! ;)

Congratz Cougar.......Ummm i meen Lynx!! ;)

Meredith is 32 and has had an awesome companion in her life for many years (JT's a tad bit older btw)... not really appropriate to call her a cougar... I know you didn't mean it, but that's DISRESPECTFUL man... :cool:

Meredith and JT are two of the most genuine and caring people on this board. They are the people who really bring traffic here and actually make bodybuilding what it is suppose to be.

They both live and enjoy their lives building positive relationships and working hard at their careers and schooling while also pursuing their hobby and the sport of bodybuilding. Many people including myself have found it EXTREMELY hard to find happiness while juggling all of the above tasks and they not only seem to be happy but they make all of our lives happier getting to live vicariously through them!

Thanks for all of your contributions Meredith, you really are a great person and I wish you well....all applies to you too JT so you dont feel left out :p

Best of luck with your competition!

Triple deserving! You are great for this board...you are an all around great person. I will speak for me and my wife, you are top notch. You deserve a pro card because you have the right physique for this sport, balance, hard, lean muscle with a great attitude. Keep being you and tell JT to keep being him...this is why I like this board because of people like you all.

Very much deserved. I think there needs to be another female FM of the month soon. There are several of them who deserve it as well.

wow 3 times featured member...impressive

I have really enjoyed your thread about going to nationals. All of us here will be rooting for you on that big day. What impresses me so much about you is how much you enjoy what youre doing. Your enthusiasm jumps right off the screen when I look at your pictures and read your thread. You really do seem to be having the time of your life, and thats how it should be!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131