over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Constant tiredness

rippedboy

Banned
Hello folks,

I am always dead tired. My sleeping patterns are also out of whack sometimes. I work til 3am 3 nights out of the week and sleep from 5am to like 2pm (most of the week) always wake up groggy, never refreshed. i have to wake up at 6am twice a week so the schedule is messed up. i can sleep as much as i want other nights but i cant sleep more than 7-8 hours im dead tired all day. is this juice related? im using test and dbol. the new thais dont amp me like the old ones. can anyone agree? i couldnt sleep with the other ones. now im just dead tired.

also, i work around a ton of electricity, lights, 50 computers in a room, i heard this will interfere with melatonin or something. im worried im not maximizing growth. should i get a new job? i want to sleep normal hours. i feel this is messing me up. im even tired when i go to the gym. i have to like slap myself a couple times to psyche myself out of the tiredness! im going to sleep now :eek:

It's probably your inconsistant schedule that's wearing you down - not the juice. Ive been pretty clean since May and I always seem to be dog-tired these days.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
It's probably your inconsistant schedule that's wearing you down - not the juice. Ive been pretty clean since May and I always seem to be dog-tired these days.

xcel

i must agree with you. it has to be the schedule. can this hinder my gains? (not sleeping around the clock?)

It's an important element in the mix - see my signature.

IMHO - 7 hours sleep a night is min/important.

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
It's an important element in the mix - see my signature.

IMHO - 7 hours sleep a night is min/important.

xcel

hey xcel, i do sleep more than 7 hours a night, my problem is the time i sleep which is like 5am, i dont think this is a good time to go to sleep even if i get 8 hours. and the 2 mornings i have to wake up early screw up alot. it makes me even more tired.

if you are training hardcore, and I know you should be then by all means you need to sleep more, those sleeping patterns that you mentioned in the above post sounds like they gonna make you tired. Another thing you have to look is in your diet, what kind of carbs you taking in? , and do they make you feel lazy after eating them?

rauljimenez said:
if you are training hardcore, and I know you should be then by all means you need to sleep more, those sleeping patterns that you mentioned in the above post sounds like they gonna make you tired. Another thing you have to look is in your diet, what kind of carbs you taking in? , and do they make you feel lazy after eating them?

im not sure if the carbs i take in make me lazy. i was constantly staying at the same weight always eating mainly oats. i added other carbs, bread, rice, potatoes. i also added milk, sometimes cheese, im bulking so it could be the diet, too. im training very hardcore i do understand i need more rest but being constantly tired? im going to take 1000mcg of inj b-12 3 times per week to see if that helps.

That schedule would throw your biorithms out of whack.
Try some sleeping tablets.

Also, testosterone makes most people feel like they never get enough sleep.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws