over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Hunger - constantly bloated ???

i had them done nov 15 2021. it was alt/ast 51/52 is what it was. perhaps a small course of tudca in the am is needed 250mg for a couple weeks?
Check pm

I'd swap rice for cream of rice too. Try replacing whey with a vegan isolate such as pea. Instead of pb , opt for almonds or almond butter. The amount of fat may b able to be replaced with more protein and carbs too. 2 tablespoons of a nut butter or oil at once can slow digestion. Add more spinach to meals , as well.

All around better to be more fat based , or carbohydrate based rather than combining the macro split. Depends on one's response

Also, bananas can be weird for some . I do better with pineapple and strawberries in terms of digestion
I agree on having one source of energy only in a past when was mixing fats with carbs always was loosing apetite. The moment i have only added fats from 1 spoon cod liver oil and eating lean meats everything is great.

100 billion probiotic everyday for at least a month. 50 billion for a month then drop to 10-25 billion maintenance daily. This basically cured the digestive issues I dealt with for years.

i had them done nov 15 2021. it was alt/ast 51/52 is what it was. perhaps a small course of tudca in the am is needed 250mg for a couple weeks?
how long before BW did you stop working out?
51/52 is totally fine if the training break was less than 5 days

Biggest thing I’m seeing is the oatmeal. It’s very filling and in large volume can cause digestive irritation. Soaking it overnight before cooking can help, but it would probably benefit you to remove it and use a less fibrous carb source
oats are high in lecithins which also is sometimes known to upset GI

Iv been using these recently minus my Gaul bladder and it is making a world of difference
papaya is great

one of the strongest natural digestives in nature

1. papaya (papain) mimics amalayse lipase and protease (breaks down protein fats and carbs)
2. pineapple raw not canned (bromelain) - breaks down proteins into smaller more digestible matter. also used as a meat tenderizer!
3. apples - (pectin)
4. raw honey (Honey contains a variety of digestive enzymes, including diastase, amylase, invertase and protease.)

Keep meals to protein/fats or protein/carbs. When you do that, everything gets digested much more quickly with no bloat.

p.s. I always always try to go off all dietary supplements even multivitamins a few weeks a year as well. Sort of like an overall reset.

Keep meals to protein/fats or protein/carbs. When you do that, everything gets digested much more quickly with no bloat.

p.s. I always always try to go off all dietary supplements even multivitamins a few weeks a year as well. Sort of like an overall reset.
thank you i need to start doing this. so its basically gonna be meat and rice or meat and red pototaoes for me. and gluten free oatmeal or COR and fruits. i will take a break from whey and use the MRE i have at home in place if i need a shake.

thank you i need to start doing this. so its basically gonna be meat and rice or meat and red pototaoes for me. and gluten free oatmeal or COR and fruits. i will take a break from whey and use the MRE i have at home in place if i need a shake.
Glucose in your blood is sticky like it would be on your dining room table. And when you have a lot of sticky glucose circulating around with a lot of soft little particles of LDL? Uh oh.

im going to try this protocol @ dietary supps lord knows I take enough . back to homeostasis! caveman times lol

@iron lifter I will try the beef protein soon, I have never ventured there but whey does upset my guts

Ditch the whey and go with animal protein. Whey started to bloat me and got nauseated after drinking it. Switched to MRE and my gut is fine now.
i see REDCON mre now has dairy creamer in there as a filler. does yours haver this? this could be newer batches.

Yep it has milk creamer. Oh well this stuff treats me way better than whey does abs it tastes a lot better and it’s an actual meal. But you know that. I love it

Bloodwork/liver was my first thought.
If that’s ok, then hit cream of rice for rice, as has been said.
lone other thing that I did (once I hit 800g carbs, i hit a wall) was to switch from basmati rice to Jasmine…made a HUGE difference.

Don't know if any of this helps. Hope you find a solution.

Bloodwork/liver was my first thought.
If that’s ok, then hit cream of rice for rice, as has been said.
lone other thing that I did (once I hit 800g carbs, i hit a wall) was to switch from basmati rice to Jasmine…made a HUGE difference.

Don't know if any of this helps. Hope you find a solution.
Thai sticky rice digests even faster due to higher levels of amylopectin and lower levels of amylose. But I mostly use jasmine and like it a lot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131