over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contaminated Cadaver GH Linked to Alzheimer's

Actually, the Alzado topic was about steroids in general, not GH in particular.
Yeah, but this is back in the "don't do drugs days" and every and anything that was a PED was labeled and/or grouped under the word steroid. Scare tactics were big back then and steroids were associated with the dark side.

Yeah, but this is back in the "don't do drugs days" and every and anything that was a PED was labeled and/or grouped under the word steroid. Scare tactics were big back then and steroids were associated with the dark side.
That was after his time

”Alzado had CNS T-cell lymphoma, commonly associated with immunosuppression or immunosuppressed states such as AIDS. Alzado had AIDS. His death was ultimately related to this and CNS T-cell lymphoma which is very difficult to Rx. His steroid use had nothing to do with his death, and just served as an attempted cover- up of his real problem...”

”Alzado had CNS T-cell lymphoma, commonly associated with immunosuppression or immunosuppressed states such as AIDS. Alzado had AIDS. His death was ultimately related to this and CNS T-cell lymphoma which is very difficult to Rx. His steroid use had nothing to do with his death, and just served as an attempted cover- up of his real problem...”
Ok, I'll go with it, I really didn't dig that deep into it. I just remember talk of his tumor could have been from tainted HGH and it just made sense seeing that issues were coming to light over the use of cadaver or even the Rhesus monkey GH around that time.

I don’t need google to tell me anytime there’s sloppy needle use and sharing of them AIDS is absolutely a plausible result.

I don’t need google to tell me anytime there’s sloppy needle use and sharing of them AIDS is absolutely a plausible result.
If you read any of the articles it has nothing to do with shared pins

Regarding "monkey growth hormone," too lazy to check but I doubt they ever put that into humans. It was Steve Michalik who claimed he was buying monkey brains on the black market and drinking the growth hormone squeezed from the pituitary. Complete bullshit in my opinion as were the rest of his stories. And it obviously wouldn't have done anything anyway.

Regarding Alzado, many claimed it was well known (or bi I guess) in Venice (I think it was) that he was a homosexual. Some who knew him said there was nothing homo about him. He did blame growth but GH hasn't been associated with that type of cancer but well know to be associated with HIV. I don't know. You'd think he would have said he didn't know if drugs had anything to do with it.

Jacob Creutzfeldt Disease was linked to Cadaver GH due to the prions risk associated with taking that form of growth hormone

"Finally, we recommend that when a clinical diagnosis of CJD is suspected, but before the patient’s death, the local caregivers, with the family, should initiate arrangements for a postmortem examination to confirm diagnosis"

I'm not sure if clinically possible to diagnosis this while a person is alive, an autopsy is required. Scary stuff

If you read any of the articles it has nothing to do with shared pins

We do not know whether he was homo or not, there are contradictory versions among his supposed acquaintances. So, we do know that he used needles for steroids and growth hormone.

If he got AIDS, it seems more likely that it was from the needles. But we're not sure he got it either.

As with so many cases of dead celebrities, there are too many theories to find the simple and clear truth.

Regarding "monkey growth hormone," too lazy to check but I doubt they ever put that into humans. It was Steve Michalik who claimed he was buying monkey brains on the black market and drinking the growth hormone squeezed from the pituitary. Complete bullshit in my opinion as were the rest of his stories. And it obviously wouldn't have done anything anyway.

Regarding Alzado, many claimed it was well known (or bi I guess) in Venice (I think it was) that he was a homosexual. Some who knew him said there was nothing homo about him. He did blame growth but GH hasn't been associated with that type of cancer but well know to be associated with HIV. I don't know. You'd think he would have said he didn't know if drugs had anything to do with it.
I think studies like these lead to the whole monkey GH stories..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws