over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest for PM members/artists!

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
OK PM members. as some of you may know, im planning on opening my gym s'time in august. i have the name of the gym pretty much planned out, but i need a design for the shirts and signage. if you are an artist or know s'one who is an artist, make up a design and whoever i choose wins a whole collection of PLDists library books!!! if you are interested in this contest, email me at: [email protected]

again, you dont have to draw it yourself, if you know of s'one who is a better artist than you, have them do it, all i care about is who gets me the final design! thanks PM!

Check out my sig.

I got a buddy;) I'll see if he's up for it and have him email ya.

Hey Bro, You got mail!!

Check out my sig.

i really like the cursive in the name. nice touch. it does look like a nice layout. thanks rob

tyrone: thank you for checking

oldfella: i got the email. i will reply shortly

i was thinking something really basic. its going to be called 319 fitness, i was thinking of the 3-1-9 in a rainbow/curved shape, and under it, going up at an angle, the word FITNESS but in cursive. something simple but i think it would look good...just an idea.

How much detail are you looking for? What colors do you want? Those two fonts with the numeral and the letters underneath will not be too difficult. If you would like to spell out pretty much the idea in words of what you are looking for in a little more detail I will go to town with my software for you. Its hard to bring a product to the table when you are not sure what your client is looking for.

Not saying this is what I am submitting to you but just trying to have you explain in detail what exactly you want done from here. Are you needing like a person in the background. Weights- Or are you simply looking for like the sign where you walk in the door or what you are going to have on the doors in your gym. Also as asked above what colors are you looking for.

This was done in like 3 minutes so no need to make fun of it lol I did not even look at the axis to make sure it is all even but just wanted you to get a idea and see what you have to imput.

DW

Attachments

• Untitled-2.gif
    Untitled-2.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
i really like the cursive in the name. nice touch. it does look like a nice layout. thanks rob

tyrone: thank you for checking

oldfella: i got the email. i will reply shortly

i was thinking something really basic. its going to be called 319 fitness, i was thinking of the 3-1-9 in a rainbow/curved shape, and under it, going up at an angle, the word FITNESS but in cursive. something simple but i think it would look good...just an idea.

Di you really say that you wanted the logo in the shape of a rainbow? I always did wonder about you...

How much detail are you looking for? What colors do you want? Those two fonts with the numeral and the letters underneath will not be too difficult. If you would like to spell out pretty much the idea in words of what you are looking for in a little more detail I will go to town with my software for you. Its hard to bring a product to the table when you are not sure what your client is looking for.

Not saying this is what I am submitting to you but just trying to have you explain in detail what exactly you want done from here. Are you needing like a person in the background. Weights- Or are you simply looking for like the sign where you walk in the door or what you are going to have on the doors in your gym. Also as asked above what colors are you looking for.

This was done in like 3 minutes so no need to make fun of it lol I did not even look at the axis to make sure it is all even but just wanted you to get a idea and see what you have to imput.

DW

that looks pretty cool...thats basically what im looking fore, the 319 in bright red, and the 'fitness' in white cursive. Maybe incorporate the 319 w/in the all popular 'bent barbell' that many logos have.

robroy---i said 'rainbow' b/c i knew you would understand that! LOL!

BBA if you are still in need of someone to do this for you please let me know as I can get with you and get it to be exactly what you want. If you want me to go ahead and continue to work on it just shoot me a PM and let me know a little more detail about the colors you would like. I also need to know what resolution you will need it in for whomever plans on doing the prints for you.

DW

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner