over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coolest Supplement labels

kandaandm

Registered
Hey guys,

I've been a member of Professional Muscle for 12 years now and excuse me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing this question before.

Which supplement company or product has the coolest labels and/or label and why?

Hey guys,

I've been a member of Professional Muscle for 12 years now and excuse me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall seeing this question before.

Which supplement company or product has the coolest labels and/or label and why?

Id say ghostlifestyle supplements. For me the reason is the label is very in your face. Some may say it's gaudy, but I think it's done well enough to catch the attention of anyone browsing a supplement store ..

True Nutrition.

1) Because it means I'm paying for product, not decoration.
2) Because I know if it's on the label, it's in the bag.

Best one yet...

True Nutrition.

1) Because it means I'm paying for product, not decoration.
2) Because I know if it's on the label, it's in the bag.

Fuck fancy labels, I'm all about the product quality:headbang:

Fuck fancy labels, I'm all about the product quality:headbang:

I agree anybody can print a fancy label, but it's what's on the inside that counts, who gives a shit about a cool label.

You could put a pile of shit in a fancy bottle but it's still shit.

I agree anybody can print a fancy label, but it's what's on the inside that counts, who gives a shit about a cool label.

You could put a pile of shit in a fancy bottle but it's still shit.

Yes it's true that it's what's inside that counts, but there are so many supplements out in the market that you may never notice a supplement if it didn't at least first catch your eye before reading the ingredient list.

YES...

Yes it's true that it's what's inside that counts, but there are so many supplements out in the market that you may never notice a supplement if it didn't at least first catch your eye before reading the ingredient list.

Good Point K,
But thats just marketing and its not indicative of quality.

Good Point K,
But thats just marketing and its not indicative of quality.

True....but you'll never know the quality if the marketing isn't there for you to even acknowledge the product first ;) Kind of like the whole chicken or the egg.

Personally, to me it's the ingredients and dosages, however, if the marketing isn't on point to I will never even get a chance to know of the product.

hey i found a faded container in my grandfathers old garage. could barely make out a name. i looked it up on the internet and saw that it was protein. it tasted pretty chalky/sour and stuff was moving at the bottom of container. but i'm gonna lift weights to see if works.
Never throw anything away.

Attachments

• protein from the sea copy.jpg
    protein from the sea copy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 111
When I was 20, maybe...

Now, I know that I sounded like a dick...but I'm not meaning it that way.

In this day and age, there's SO much information available (if one is only willing to look) that the vast majority of posters on this forum don't give a spit in the ocean about label design.

Now, bb.com, RX...those boards are packed with people that are sold to visually.

Sadly, that's 99% of the supplement-buying population.

Not meaning to crap on the thread.

In this day and age, there's SO much information available (if one is only willing to look) that the vast majority of posters on this forum don't give a spit in the ocean about label design.

Now, bb.com, RX...those boards are packed with people that are sold to visually. Sadly, that's 99% of the supplement-buying population.

no you're astute in your judgement especially if that comes from having talked with or watching different lifters. i've seen members in gyms doing everything from chugging Domino Dot sugar cubes and rinsing down with Ensure to Body Fortress Whey (which on below chart had some of lowest protein content)

P.S.

i have looked at the latest Body Fortress Whey ingredients alongside the older looking packaging still side by side at a Wal-Mart -they increased their L-leucine content and as well as other other BCAA's after the below pictured chart came out. realize there is more to it than just that. whey protein isolate or hydrolyzed whey protein isolate should be listed firstly among ingredients. fewer of natural carbohydrates found in milk are removed from whey concentrate because of how it is filtered so it's a lesser amount of pure protein.

i've read here at pm in several threads to get the products real percentage of protein per serving you do a simple math equation. divide the grams of protein per serving listed on the supplement panel by the serving size grams.

i'm not gonna play favorites or list whey sponsors. i don't know how old the below pictured chart is and if they have realize the word is out and changed protein content. but the last column tells the story of what percentage was measured at the time the chart was put out.

the moral of this story is don't rely so much on supplements. eat as much fish, chicken, beef, cottage cheese, plain fat free Greek yogurt as often as you can. the labeling isn't as flashy but you know it's best for you. happy lifting.
your chicken and fish doesn't need flashy lables.

Attachments

• Protien Powder 000.jpg
    Protien Powder 000.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 74
When I was 20, maybe...

Now, I know that I sounded like a dick...but I'm not meaning it that way.

Now, bb.com, RX...those boards are packed with people that are sold to visually.

Sadly, that's 99% of the supplement-buying population.

You're not being negative towards the thread, but unfortunately that's the supplement market today. If the label isn't somewhat appealing than it's probably not going to sell very well and you aren't going to have it distributed well either. That means poor label design and you'll never get the chance to even know if you like the ingredients.....because the manufacturer certainly isn't going to drop ship every product to your house to test regardless of popularity ;)

Last edited:
no you're astute in your judgement especially if that comes from having talked with or watching different lifters. i've seen members in gyms doing everything from chugging Domino Dot sugar cubes and rinsing down with Ensure to Body Fortress Whey (which on below chart had some of lowest protein content)

P.S.

i have looked at the latest Body Fortress Whey ingredients alongside the older looking packaging still side by side at a Wal-Mart -they increased their L-leucine content and as well as other other BCAA's after the below pictured chart came out. realize there is more to it than just that. whey protein isolate or hydrolyzed whey protein isolate should be listed firstly among ingredients. fewer of natural carbohydrates found in milk are removed from whey concentrate because of how it is filtered so it's a lesser amount of pure protein.

i've read here at pm in several threads to get the products real percentage of protein per serving you do a simple math equation. divide the grams of protein per serving listed on the supplement panel by the serving size grams.

i'm not gonna play favorites or list whey sponsors. i don't know how old the below pictured chart is and if they have realize the word is out and changed protein content. but the last column tells the story of what percentage was measured at the time the chart was put out.

the moral of this story is don't rely so much on supplements. eat as much fish, chicken, beef, cottage cheese, plain fat free Greek yogurt as often as you can. the labeling isn't as flashy but you know it's best for you. happy lifting.
your chicken and fish doesn't need flashy lables.

I could never go purely by the numbers.....I need to personally test it. How does it taste? (if applicable)....How does it mix?....Does it cause stomach irritability?...Bloating?...any negative effects at all?

Once I find a product that mixes well, tastes well, digests well, works well and lives up to label claims...then I stick with it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131