over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coping with sudden death

mrs bapper

Registered
Ten weeks ago my fiance suddenly passed away after being together for eight years it was a devastating time for me and my two and a half year old daughter, we were so in love with each other and due to get married next year, its crazy how life can change so drastically, but yet i somehow have got the strength to carry on which i really surprised myself as in such a situation i thought i would crumble and fall into deep depression after this happened i thought to myself how do i cope on my own as a single parent after having my partner here with me i never had to worry about such things, especially at the age of 29. Don t get me wrong there are days were i don t mant to have to deal with my everyday affairs or even get out of bed but i do and i do it all in the name of my beautiful daughter who thankfully we had together.The thing that has helped me cope the most with the death of my fiance is reading posts here on pro muscle, in a way it helps me to feel less alone knowing that there are other people out there who may be in simular situations and that im not really alone cause my fiance will always be watching over us and thats what keeps me going is the love for my deceased fiance and our little angel that he has left behind!! RIP

I haven't forgotten BB, as a matter of fact I got his picture with that precious looking little girl of his on my signature. It will stay there for a long time. Any time you want to talk to any of us about anything, we will listen. I wish the best for you and your little girl, Greg

RESPECT.....

Your Fiance used this word alot.
He was so helpful to me.
He was such an inspiration.
Everything from his awesome pics,
to the tips he shared for those of us who follow,
to the way he got so excited about the dogs.

He was such a good guy.
We all were his fans, just look around this place.

Seamus may be gone...
but he will NEVER be forgotten.
Please accept my most heartfelt condolences to you in this your time of loss,
words cannot express what I feel.

RESPECT...

Im so sorry for your loss Mrs. Bapper. I never got to post with BB, but from what I can see on the board, the man was held in very high regard and resepct. I know how hard it can be to lose someone you love so dearly. Losing my Granfather 8 days after my 20th birthday is still something I haven't come to grips with. Just know he's in heaven looking down on you. When you look at your daughter, just do right by her and that will make him the happiest man you could possibly make him.

I know some days are hard to smile and some come pretty easy. Just know that one day you will see him again. There will be no pain or tears, only laughter and smiles. Again Mrs. Bapper, I send only my sincerest condolences.

pumpt73

Such a hard change in life, but just from your post I can tell you are handling it better than most of us would.
The gift of a child that he stared with you can be your sustenance on those low days. I am sure you can see him when you look into those little eyes and know that he will always be with you.

thank you

Mrs Bapper,

Thank you for your heart share. I realised why I'm so distant and untrusting. Its not my true colour its just an old way of living learn a long time ago.

This is why your post is so refreshing. To be reminded that there are other ways to live. Ways to be. Its good to hear that life and out look can be largely influenced by choice, although tough we can choice not to give up and isolate.

Well, its been another sleepless night for me. Hope I made sense.

You and yours will have my warmth, prays, and positive energy.

Omg

Thanks guys your kind words mean alot to me, when i got up this morning and read these posts it brought a smile to my face. The sun is shining here this morning for the first time in weeks and i bet its all thanks to big bapper as he was full of warmth and positivity! Yous have a had a real positive impact on me this morning that for the first time in four months im going to do a workout today! Thanks once again!

Mrs. Bapper.....you know how I felt about Seamus. You are always more than welcome to send me a pm anytime you feel the need to talk. I still think about him everyday.

Mrs Bapper,

Thanks for posting and letting us know how you are doing. Seamus was a big part of this board and I always enjoyed reading what he wrote. He was always helpful to me in his PMs and I will always have the utmost respect for him, he will never be forgotten.

Love and strength to you and your little girl.

Like the others, Mrs. Bapper, thank you for the update. I get down about my Gramps every now and then, but I always try to think of things that make me smile and laugh about him. Remember the good and great times. Stay strong Ma'am.

The gym can be a very theraputic thing. As like mainevent, if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. Stay strong and Godspeed to you and your daughter.

My heart goes out to you and your daughter. I still think about Seamus a lot. He was a good man. There are many things that happen in this world I don't understand. I wish only the best for you and your daughter.
Mick

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity