over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cosmetic luxury brand need marketing partners

maxititer

Registered
I have most advanced equipment to manufacture 100 kg of best anti aging cream in the world, with active ingredients derived from human of stem cells.

I have developed absolutely unique brand appearance, no labels, no carton boxes - truly luxury, top class products. Dark glue glass with itching and bags made of natural hand made silk.

Some stars in Hollywood using it already.

Any one interested in marketing this products in USA are welcome.

What country are you from? English is obviously your second language.

not sure, if it second, or may be third or fourth, but as i said we are marking it in USA already , and if you interested not only in my languadgea, then you are welcome!

Are you looking for sales reps or are you looking for marketing executives to set up a marketing plan for your product. You did not really put much detail about what you are in search of. How do you plan on to reimburse the people whom market your product?

I guess if you lay out some more detail on what you are looking for I am sure you will get some bites from the pool of people here.

More info is needed to pursue or even consider your offer however.

DW

I am interested, I have 4 years work experience in the marketing field. If you are still looking PM me so I can get some more information as well as talk about what it is you want. If you have celebrities using this product then you must have had some type of rep to market your product to high profile celebs, where are they? Anyway PM me and we will talk. Take Care

i was the head of the group who developed this concept, but I do not know much about marketing I will PM to anyone interested contacts of my associates who deal with marketing.

here is some disclosure of the concept, even if you do not understand everything you can see, there is not such product on market now and it is too complicated to be a hype. Two years of my life was entirely spent on it.

Skin care as it should be in 21st century
Applying engineering principles for reversing aging of skin

Basic concept: transdermal delivery, sequential active ingredient release micro carrier system. Different kind of active ingredients encapsulated in micro capsules with diameter in 175-375 nm. Shell material of different strange give us opportunity to arrange sequential release of active ingredients. Ingredients from capsules with weaker shells released first. That way we can aquiver sequence of action, so each class of active ingredients preparing skin for the next step. That way our product we can call one in 4.

Overview of active ingredients
- inhibitors of wide rage of enzymes
- stem cell membrane derived vesicles
- full range of cytokines and growth factors secreted by human stem cell. 900 different proteins, according to mRNA study with high throughout put Real Time PCR gene expression screening
- polycomb proteins extracted from human stem cells colonies

Detailed explanation of conception and active ingredient sequence of action

1/ With age concentration of different enzymes in our skin rises significantly. Concentration of enzymes in aged skin twice higher then in young skin. Some time concentration of enzyme inhibitors decreasing with age. Such misbalance creating highly distractive and direct action on skin by digesting skin matrix made of collagens and fibrins. It alters the whole process of metabolism and result in vascular problems, making skin thin with age and prone to infection and photo-aging. Another undesirable effect of high level of enzymes is that enzymes will destroy proteins from the cream and minimize its effect on skin.

This can explain, why some time anti-aging creams do not have any effect.
Numerous researches show us, that simple inhibition of enzymes in skin epidermis can greatly improve skin structure elasticity and tone.

2/ Because, our cream specially made for consumers after 35-40 years, enzymes inhibition is absolutely necessary. Only by inhibiting enzymes we can aquiver positive healing effect on skin and same prevent destruction of proteins entered to the skin from the cream. Without initial inhibition of enzymes it is simply not possible have proper action of stem cell derived proteins from the cream.

3/ What kind of enzymes we are inhibiting? First of all it is proteolitic enzymes, most dangerous and skin damaging enzymes capable to digest skin matrix’s collagens and resulting in thin and damaged skin. High level of proteolitic enzymes will result in complete enzymatic distraction of protein from the cream, too. Therefore first we should neutralize, that enemy number of and we can effectively inhibit all kind of proteolitic enzymes with cocktail of synthetic enzymes inhibitors.

4/ Next is aromatase enzyme. Aromatase, a member of the cytochrome P450 family of enzymes, carries out the conversion of androgen to estrogen. With age level of aromatase enzymes in skin rising and that way we have raised level of estrogens in skin, and that is half way from catastrophe itself. High level of estrogen in skin can cause accelerated rate in proliferation of adipocytes – fat tissues cells, increasing amount fatty tissues in skin and under the skin. Adipocutes express nuclear receptor to estrogens and can be stimulated by high level of estrogens. Adipocytes it self can produce estrogens that way creating closed circuit system stimulating it self. Such hormonal imbalance in skin microenvironment first of all result of high level of aromatase enzyme. For inhibition of aromatase, we are using exemestane, irrieversible most effective aromatase inhibitor.

5/ Third class of enzyme which we don’t like and intended to inhibit is RNAse. RNAse enzymes can destroying normal protein synthesis by skin cells by destroying mRNA and that way preventing mRNA be translate to protein. Elevated level of RNAse in skin can have devastating consequences in will result in unhealthy and dull looking skin. Unfortunately with age all of us have high level of RNAse enzymes especially in skin. The laboratories working with RNA knows well that our skin is main source of RNAse contamination in the lab.

Our cream contains stem cell membrane derived vesicles, with mRNA expressed by embryonic cells, therefore inhibition of RNAse is our priority number three. For that purpose we are using extract of human placenta.

Enzyme’s inhibitors in our cream do not encapsulated and therefore absorbed first that way preparing skin for further therapies.

Next step is epigenetic reprogramming of host skin cells.

Our main goal is to restore extra cellular matrix and normal metabolism in skin. For that purpose we are intended to use growth factors and cytokines secreted by stem cells. Question is, will our growth factors able to do something in aged skin?

Very unlikely! Why?

Adult skin cells possess very few nuclear and transmembrane receptors, with affinity for embryonic derived growth factors. Taking in account that our cream contains about 900 different naturally secreted proteins, adult skin cells express 4-5 receptor specific to such wealthy amount of growth factors in cream.

We have to make skin cells more responsive to content of growth factors in cream and solution in epigenetic reprogramming of adult skin cells and it is step number one after inhibition of enzymes.

Such approach as epigenetic reprogramming may be considered as miracle few years back, but now we can achieve that be means of stem cells derived membrane vesicle MV. MV is natural micro capsules made of lipids and encapsulating mRNA and proteins of genes expressed by embryonic stem cells. It was shown that MV can move mRNA from one cell to another in same micro environment and the cell recipient will translate new mRNA into protein.

That way we can achieve expression of receptors specific to stem cells derived growth factors in adult skin cells microenvironment.

We have developed gentle activation and extraction method for extraction of intact MV from stem cell and MV shell's encapsulation media with polymer - polyvinyl pyrolidone.

After inhibition of enzymes, we are using MV to achieve epigenetic reprogramming of adult skin cells and make them responsive to stimulus generated by stem cells derived growth factors.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner