over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coughing!

scjrcode

Newbies
Anyone ever get to coughing really bad after a steroid injection in butt? This has happened to me in the past a couple times also and it is no fun and Im thinking what the hell is causing this? And yes I always pull back to make sure theres no blood in the scringe. Anyone else had this happen to them?

would you happen to be running tren?

Supposedly, at least the most common explaination Ive seen, is that it somehow found its way into your blood stream. This is possible even though there was no blood in the syringe. Once its in the blood stream it will travel up to your heart and then be pumped into the pulmonary circuit (your lungs). Once its in the lungs its supposed to then trigger the coughing. It doesnt have to be tren, but tren seems to be worse than all the others for some reason. This all makes sense anatomically. Im not sure why it triggers a cough when its in the lungs. Some say its the body trying to get rid of the irritant.

I think it's probably the BA or BB, that is what lets you "taste" stuff the instantly sometimes.

I had coughing from Test E which is called Test Flu. It goes away after a week, it wont hurt ya!

I had coughing from Test E which is called Test Flu. It goes away after a week, it wont hurt ya!

good to see you back mate.

Tren has made me cough some times even when injected deep glute or shallow delt , also like being mentioned before i can generaly taste it to.

BUT if you inject and pass through a vein you won't see any blood in the pin when you asperate but some will leak into the vein and cause some trouble as "maldorf" explained.

This is why its a good idea to ALWAYS asperate , once you push a couple CC of oil into a vein you will see why !!

This happened to me for the first time, the very first time I ever did a lat injection. Aspirated and everything was fine, but I must have at least gone through a vein. Has not ever happened again though.

Anyone ever get to coughing really bad after a steroid injection in butt? This has happened to me in the past a couple times also and it is no fun and Im thinking what the hell is causing this? And yes I always pull back to make sure theres no blood in the scringe. Anyone else had this happen to them?

The dreaded fire lung. Must have knicked a vein. The bodys response to the oil in your bloodstream. Ive had it happen twice-no fun-coughing till you puke and feels like a screwdriver has been shoved in your ear.

Tren has made me cough some times even when injected deep glute or shallow delt , also like being mentioned before i can generaly taste it to.

BUT if you inject and pass through a vein you won't see any blood in the pin when you asperate but some will leak into the vein and cause some trouble as "maldorf" explained.

This is why its a good idea to ALWAYS asperate , once you push a couple CC of oil into a vein you will see why !!

Yep, you can pass right through both sides of a vein and when you aspirate you get nothing, but when you pull out the needle the oil pushes itself into the vein and then you get the symptoms.

i've had this with tren occasionally. but i can always taste it after an injection. weird.

Yep, this has happened a couple of times to someone very close to me. Always when they hit the outer quad. Not tren cough, its actually as some have metioned the drug being injected into the blood stream by accident. It travels to the heart and lungs. Your body goes through a short violent coughing attack to expel the oil and drug out of the lungs. This process usually takes a couple of minutes max. 5-7 minutes from what I've witnessed. Its not a life threatening thing but can scare the hell out of you if its your first time and you havent experienced this before.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131