over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Injection COUGHING.....

Bigmanjws

Registered
I have heard people talk about tren cough but it hit hard yesterday. Only thing is I wasnt using tren. I know it could have been a reaction to the gear but im 7wks in and it hasnt happend. Nor has it happend with this particular brand of gear in previous runs. 1cc Test400 1cc Deca300 in the outer portion of the quad. Hacked and coughed until my eyes watered and started gagging almost immediatley after withdrawl and lasted roughly 10minutes. Anyone else have this happen or could explain what might have happened? Possibly nicked a vein or somthing maybe? 22g 1.5" Pin

It happen to me with EQ. Chest got very tight and I just couldnt stop coughing. I was sure I just nicked a vein.

Sounds like you hit a vein, Bro. Could you taste it?

I've never had it happen except with Tren. But I've heard of it happening when you hit a vein or when solvents in the gear are a bit too high.

Definitely nicked a vein on the way in. Always load the Test 400 first, and load the Deca last so that it is the first thing coming out of the syringe. Probably a lot more Benzyl Alcohol in the Test 400 and if there's a little bit on the pin, when you nick that vein all that BA goes into your bloodstream. Make sense? Did you load the reverse of what I said?

The only times it's happened to me (including with Tren) is when I put 3cc in the smaller muscles. That being said, I've had it happen with Test, Tren, Deca and EQ:(

hit a vein and your and when it gets to your lungs they try to clear it out or at least thats what my hrt dr told me

I have heard people talk about tren cough but it hit hard yesterday. Only thing is I wasnt using tren. I know it could have been a reaction to the gear but im 7wks in and it hasnt happend. Nor has it happend with this particular brand of gear in previous runs. 1cc Test400 1cc Deca300 in the outer portion of the quad. Hacked and coughed until my eyes watered and started gagging almost immediatley after withdrawl and lasted roughly 10minutes. Anyone else have this happen or could explain what might have happened? Possibly nicked a vein or somthing maybe? 22g 1.5" Pin

Same exact thing happened to me I mixed 1cc of T400 and D300 and coughed for 15 min chest was tight it scared the shit out of me, this may not have anything to do with it but everytime I go over 1.5cc of EO based gear I cough like crazy.

Ive had this happen with other gear beside tren. Its alway happend when I nicked a vein or went through one. You prob could taste it...the tate hits me before the cough does. Best thing to do IMO...is to lay flat on your back...close your eyes and relax the best you can. Think happy peacefull thoughts lol

i roll my crippled ass in front of a fan turn on high breath in cool air seems to help seen a buddy put his head in the freezer lol

its happened to me a couple of times,not with tren but with cyp and eq-i get a little tickle in the back of my throat and get a funny taste in my mouth and then the coughing starts and my eyes fill up with tears and this lasts about a minute but it feels much longer-first time it happened i was scared to death

Sometimes the needle passes through a vein and some gear gets in. Sucks!

Have a glass of ice water handy when you inject.

If you feel the cough coming, start downing it.

Have a glass of ice water handy when you inject.

If you feel the cough coming, start downing it.

My workout partner said that he found this worked the best for him.

Made me laugh for a minute but we all know it's not that funny when it happens. I've had it happen twice before from nicking a vein in the quad using test. Non stop crippling coughs for ten minutes.

Ive had this reaction on 75 to 100mg tren made from component th and finaplix. I got brave and made a 200mg/ml batch. I had the usual feeling as you all describe above for the first handful of shots from it. Then the last one i took at that dose and ill ever take again that high i went to the emergency room by calling 911.

i was breathing very hardly and often like i just got through sprinting and could not catch my breath. i found it very very hard to say a word or 2 to the dispatchers in the ambulance and vomited a few times on the way. my eyes were extremely bloodshot and my whole face swole up. i thought it was over.

Took me about 4 hours in er room until things finally settled down. they had me on a fast drip bag of that stuff that hydrates you. i know i went through a bag very fast and maybe more. they also gave me a few shots of somthin the other. ended up staying the night.

Dont even really wanna fuck with tren anymore and most likly wont. it was all my fault for not respecting peoples advice about the drug and not respecting the drug enough to dose it at the appropiate level.deff scared the shit outta me.

Happened to me a couple of time w/ tren, but once real bad . I got short of breath with a burning sensation in my chest that radiaties to my throat. It lasted aprox 5 minutes.

holy shit lol. can't wait for my first pin next month thanks bros! haha jk i've read of this plenty in the past several months that i've been researching gear use. sounds like it would be ALOT scarier if this happened to you say 30 years ago when there was no online forum to tell you wtf was going on haha

Ive had this reaction on 75 to 100mg tren made from component th and finaplix. I got brave and made a 200mg/ml batch. I had the usual feeling as you all describe above for the first handful of shots from it. Then the last one i took at that dose and ill ever take again that high i went to the emergency room by calling 911.

i was breathing very hardly and often like i just got through sprinting and could not catch my breath. i found it very very hard to say a word or 2 to the dispatchers in the ambulance and vomited a few times on the way. my eyes were extremely bloodshot and my whole face swole up. i thought it was over.

Took me about 4 hours in er room until things finally settled down. they had me on a fast drip bag of that stuff that hydrates you. i know i went through a bag very fast and maybe more. they also gave me a few shots of somthin the other. ended up staying the night.

Dont even really wanna fuck with tren anymore and most likly wont. it was all my fault for not respecting peoples advice about the drug and not respecting the drug enough to dose it at the appropiate level.deff scared the shit outta me.
Good Lord man...that sounds crazy...Glad your alright bro!

Yep nicked a vein or put into a vein, always make sure to drawer back as well sometimes everyone gets lazy :)

happened to me taking a shot right after I had a meal and made me throw up, scary shit but I hear about it happening all the time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear