advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you deal with post injection lumps?

rotinaj

Registered
Newbies
Got a bottle of t400 and mast e 200 from a board sponsor here and was planning on pinning 1ml/0.5ml 3x week but ran into this issue.
I’m assuming it’s from the higher concentration t400 but the knots are serious. It’s been 5 days since one of my last pins and it’s still a golfball sized rock in my glute.

I always heat the oil in the syringe first until warm, use a 25g 1” pin, push slow, and massage for 2-3 minutes after but the knots persist.
What do you guys do to get rid of these knots or prevent them?
I’m trying to avoid putting this stuff anywhere other than my glutes due to the issue(I like being able to move my shoulders thank you)

Got a bottle of t400 and mast e 200 from a board sponsor here and was planning on pinning 1ml/0.5ml 3x week but ran into this issue.
I’m assuming it’s from the higher concentration t400 but the knots are serious. It’s been 5 days since one of my last pins and it’s still a golfball sized rock in my glute.

I always heat the oil in the syringe first until warm, use a 25g 1” pin, push slow, and massage for 2-3 minutes after but the knots persist.
I’m trying to avoid putting this stuff anywhere other than my glutes due to the issue(I like being able to move my shoulders thank you)
Don’t use overdosed gear like that. Problem solved.

Don’t use overdosed gear like that. Problem solved.
I mean, yeah that’s kinda it.
Pinning yourself frequently sucks. But the lumps from too high of dosed gear isn’t worth it for me. Trying stuff like T400 is a gamble every time. I’d rather go 250mg every damn day then 400mg/ml EOD limping around.

I’ve never used test400 that didn’t do that..just stay away from the area..try not to wear a belt or sit on that side..and split the dose..I personally can’t go above .30ml of test 400 without that happening

Use less, Dilute it with other gear. Go deeper into muscle. Heat gear In heating pad before injection without needle on it. Rub the fuck out the spot after and put heat on spot for a bit.

After you inject, try holding the needle in place for 60 seconds. This will work if it's not just that the concentration is too high. It prevents leakage into SQ tissue.

Lower concentration = less risk of PIP as the hormone won't crash inside the muscle/SQ. A good lab will formulate the oil with the right solvents which will prevent PIP but even then, there is an eventual limit to concentration you can hold without PIP.

I wouldn't use gear like that in the first place. I haven't had any injection issues for many years. It's got to the point that I wouldn't even settle for mild pip because I know it doesn't have to be taking place. I don't inject much gear now anyways but I couldn't be doing with daily pain. Anything that I run that needs frequent injections (synthetine etc) is completely painless for me.

High concentrated gear is asking for issues so I would always pick a test 250-300 over a 400-500. Injecting 1.5ml of painfree gear is better than injecting any amount (1ml in this case) of painful gear. In my younger years I used some very painful test450 and I probably thought just get on with it and fight through the pain but after over a decade of running pain free stuff there is no need.

If you don't have something to swop over to I would recommend mixing it with another oil. That could be plain oil or even another AAS which you know is painfree. Just use a very small amount until you get new stuff. You could even just do 0.3ml so 120mg twice weekly with some other bits. If it's really bad just throw it in bin/trash. I would buy some test300 and get on that asap and carry on your cycle.

Damn well sounds like I'm screwed with the T400 lol. I'll try to grab something else to dilute it with soon.
No belt isn't an option as I'm in a profession where I've got to wear a Kevlar belt with 10 pounds of shit sitting on it all day :cry:

Damn well sounds like I'm screwed with the T400 lol. I'll try to grab something else to dilute it with soon.
No belt isn't an option as I'm in a profession where I've got to wear a Kevlar belt with 10 pounds of shit sitting on it all day :cry:
I’m in the same boat..just try to disperse the gear around on the belt then

The only thing I'd use at 400-500mg is equipoise and consider in 100% raw it is liquid at room temp and certainly so in the body. Even the I'd rather use it at 300mg/ml and not play games.

Rookie error but is what it is. Mix injection with another oil; rebrew with carrier oil/bb/BA and filter; or junk it. Personally I'd junk it. Test is cheap even with enanthate, cypionate, or decanoate keep it max 300mg/ml - I favor 250mg/ml pr even 200.

Advatange of boards like this is to run all your stuff by someone before you purchase or begin a blast. Less costly from time and money perspectives. That said, if this is your worst gear screwup you are winning!

Did T400 1 time, that happened and never used it again. Problem solved. I tried to be economical and that’s what happened. You live and you learn.

For me a good message breaks it up and it improves until it’s gone in a day or so.

I admit it really doesn’t bother me enough to address it and it resolves itself by the time I’m ready to use the site again.

Test E

Save the t400 for when you are doing a cycle with another substance or 2 thrown in to dilute it down.

Be a man and punch it into submission. Congratulations you have now learned to never use high dose gear like that again. Not really worth the “convenience “ is it? All the solvents used to hold it in suspension is another problem with it.
Stick with standard dilutions and save the scar tissue

I agree with using lower concentrated gear to cut down on the pain.

I'd just dilute it with something like eq or deca or buy some sterile oil off eBay for ten bucks and just add a ml to it. Make sure you rock it back and forth in the pin with some air in it to mix it. I don't want to say this but I am worried someone will and thats, don't forget to take the air out before you inject it

Also ill add if you go this route add it before each time you pin. If you just dilute down half a bottle or something it could fall out. Then you would have to heat it up every time or throw it away

Be a man and punch it into submission. Congratulations you have now learned to never use high dose gear like that again. Not really worth the “convenience “ is it? All the solvents used to hold it in suspension is another problem with it.
Stick with standard dilutions and save the scar tissue
Punch it into submission - I actually laughed out loud.

Some sources TNE does that to me. I've finally weeded the ones that do this.

Yeah, I've had similar issues with Primo 200 and Mast 200. High dose test never did it to me but if it's in your budget just get a bottle of low dose EQ or something similar to water it down and that should help. Either that or go with half the dosage level and just double up the injections.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131