over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Creating/Running A Website

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
How do you create your own website?

And how do you run it or keep it going?

I want to set up my own page and maybe sell a bunch of my old stuff..video games autographed stuff...etc. Maybe help me save for grad school.

How would I go about this bros?

RJ:confused:

If you have never created one before I suggest in getting a template to begin with . Then get a editor like MS Frontpage or Coffeecup to do the rest .
I have hundreds of templates and I'll see if I can find them somewhere for you if I remember later .

Or just to get an started go to one of those free web page sites .
The are many thing you can do.
Just start with a simple page and build on it .

If you want to you can get the templates torrent at "thepiratebay.org".

If you're wanting to sell something, craigslist it, or ebay it...with websites its kinda fishy with ppl who dont know you, and you gota advertise to get it known.
Ebay they just gota search for you...granted they take some of yourmoney, but something is better than nothing.

yeah if you wanna sell stuff, e-bay and craigslist.

heres why, if you build your own site just to sell you "stuff" you have to be able you get it to your demographic market, people who wanna buy it. that would be tough and not fast at all, especially since you've never built a site before.

craigslist is free and will more or less be marketing your goods to people in your geographic location. becuase they will not send money to you if you start posting in other cities or around the world, because they will think you are a scam.

now, ebay will give you access to people all over the world. ebay is free to setup and but they do take a portion of you sales for obvious reasons.

if your still interested in designing a site, use bluevoda. its free and very easy to use. plus they have a forum and video tutorials that will get you started. you can build a site with this in about an hour, even with no experience at all. after watching the video tutorials of course. very easy to use and based for the beginners. i just got it the other day and i'm physced about it.

hope this helped if you have any other q's pm or just reply to the thread i'll check it out dude

hire me.

Creating your own website that is fully functional and not just a alot of out of the box components slapped together requires a pretty deep technical understanding. You can get yourself a decent out of the box solution but i develop enterprise portals for large companies and the amount of plumbing reuqireed to make these more than just information portals is staggering. Luckily i have most of it wrapped up into neat little libraries. Using any of the services listed above is the easiest, fastest, and most efficient way possible.

easy way without experience would be to get a domain with Godaddy, use their hosting and website builder.
Then in the mean time learn how to use dream Weaver or something.

or go to the freelance tech bid site and put up your request and amount you want to spend. People will bid for your work and you will get it done cheap.

selling

if you're just interested in small scale selling , i agree that ebay and craigslist are the way to go. if you have your own website you have to accept credit cards to be competitive and that can be a real pain.

Thanks guys im gunna check all this out tonight..got a little busy but im ready to try it out. Gunna have alot of fun if i can get it to work!

Lots of hosting companies actually have a step-by-step site builder application built into it. Or to get it done right and professionally hire a web designer like myself... ; )

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131