over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CT Fletcher My Magnificent Obsession

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone seen CT Fletcher My Magnificent Obsession?

CT is truly inspiring. The guys arms are huge.

I know CT always mentioned he's natural but i don't judge. I like the way he inspire and try to make a difference in the lives of others.

He's arms looks a little unnatural.

I wonder how he got them big?

"I command you to grow"?????

It's a good document. Goes into his struggle his sickness etc. he's a very motivational man and does a lot of community work now days.

I like his vids. They are quite inspirational. I suspect a lot of it is for the camera but seems like a cool guy. He did challange anyone to come to his gym and test him at random. I have no idea if anyone did though

CT is truly a great guy and respected especially for his age.

He talks allot about training but hardly about his diet and macro.

Does any know his diet's like?

I saw 1 video where he mentioned briefly where he eats 6 clean meals a day and 1 day he eats whatever he wants.

He mentioned his diet which led to open heart surgery. Like 6 big macs 3 fries, apple pies, shakes and what not everyday for months on end.

I'd be willing to bet there's been some oil in that body :rolleyes:

He mentioned his diet which led to open heart surgery. Like 6 big macs 3 fries, apple pies, shakes and what not everyday for months on end.

I'd be willing to bet there's been some oil in that body :rolleyes:

That diet would cause problems for anyone if they followed that for too long.

I haven't a clue if he is natural (aas) or not but he could be. But his arms are definitely not natural imo. I like the guy... his new preworkout looks decent too.

Last edited:
Ironically, I was getting online to go view his one vid with Kali Muscle because he made me die laughing with his crazy ranting and pacing while Kali was curling. Yes he is very inspiring, I saw some other vids as well.

I don't care if he is natural or not. Same with Mike O'Hearn, who cares. Now Lance Armstrong going doing Nike commercials saying "I'm on my bike for 6 hours a day, what are you on"? Ehhhh, I don't know if I would have done that Lance. A little too much mainstream chest beating and then the house fell...

Has anyone seen CT Fletcher My Magnificent Obsession?

CT is truly inspiring. The guys arms are huge.

I know CT always mentioned he's natural but i don't judge. I like the way he inspire and try to make a difference in the lives of others.

CT Fletcher is crap to me and he's small... You have to really be unintelligent and simple minded to actually fully watch one of his videos, Id rather watch Bostin Loyds dumbass talk about killing himself slowly then watch CT Fletcher or Kali muscle... An ill tell you there a lot of guys on this board that would completely agree.

If your not one of the top 5bodybuioders in the world or a previous top 3 idgaf who you are and im not wasting my time watching anything produced.. Like Arnold said never take advice from somebody you wouldn't mind trading places with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CT Fletcher is crap to me and he's small... You have to really be unintelligent and simple minded to actually fully watch one of his videos, Id rather watch Bostin Loyds dumbass talk about killing himself slowly then watch CT Fletcher or Kali muscle... An ill tell you there a lot of guys on this board that would completely agree.

If your not one of the top 5bodybuioders in the world or a previous top 3 idgaf who you are and im not wasting my time watching anything produced.. Like Arnold said never take advice from somebody you wouldn't mind trading places with.

So what exactly are you looking for when narrow your choices down to the top 5 or previous top three? I guess their genetics and drugs of choice make amazing videos? Please. Cut back on the tren.

So what exactly are you looking for when narrow your choices down to the top 5 or previous top three? I guess their genetics and drugs of choice make amazing videos? Please. Cut back on the tren.

Oh yea let me cut back on the tren.. What im looking for is intelligent gathering of information.. Not mindless yelling about acting like a jackass dumbshit.. Im looking for training methods, movement angles, contraction timings, interval of time between sets, duration of tension, number of reps, volume or not, heavy loads or not, etc. etc. I can go on an on about what im looking at. Let me go watch a CT fletcher video to see a 40something year old guy act like a jackass and produce nothing of substance that can further my knowledge in any way. Want me to explain more? Maybe you should get on an estrogen blocker cause you sure did get your panties in a wod buddy

Here you go. This is Mike O'Hearn doing shoulders and going in depth about rep timing, time under tension, number of reps, movement angles,volume or not. It's really not all that hard. Eat right and create blunt force trauma and rest. It's spelled wad.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2uREffFUvE"]MASSIVE Shoulder Workout | Mike O'Hearn & Rob Riches | Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311