over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardiac CT scan...score improved

GaJoe

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Follow up from a post/discussion a few years ago. I decided it was time to check up on the progression of plaque revealed in my last CT score 2 years ago. At that time, I scored 105. I just got the results from this scan and I'm now at 72.

Since then, I downsized 20ish lbs and stay between 280-285 or so, keep cardio in more consistently, followed @DOGGCRAPP supplement suggestions not perfectly, KEPT BLOOD PRESSURE IN CHECK, kept lipids in check, very clean eating, continued progressive training styles, HGH was used and TRT is constant @ 140 mg/wk, couple blasts of test/decca during those times.

Will follow up with another stress test just to be sure everything is still looking good. I'd love to keep this trend going.

Anyone else experienced a reduction in their scores?

Follow up from a post/discussion a few years ago. I decided it was time to check up on the progression of plaque revealed in my last CT score 2 years ago. At that time, I scored 105. I just got the results from this scan and I'm now at 72.

Since then, I downsized 20ish lbs and stay between 280-285 or so, keep cardio in more consistently, followed @DOGGCRAPP supplement suggestions not perfectly, KEPT BLOOD PRESSURE IN CHECK, kept lipids in check, very clean eating, continued progressive training styles, HGH was used and TRT is constant @ 140 mg/wk, couple blasts of test/decca during those times.

Will follow up with another stress test just to be sure everything is still looking good. I'd love to keep this trend going.

What was Dante’s supp protocol if u don’t mind me asking

Good to hear GaJoe! Remember, soft plaque seems to be a bigger issue and how you can get a scan that reveals soft and hard plaque!! Check it out and see where it's available...

https://cleerlyhealth.com/

I had one years ago. My doc wanted to do this test test before prescribing a cholesterol med. I came in at 0. No meds needed even though my numbers were 220+.

Am scheduling one in a few weeks with my wife. ~200$ each, Medicare does not cover it, WTF 🙁 but it will be worth it.

I have 0 calcium score but can vouch for DC supplemental 80 mg lutein (Swanson) 2000 mg bergamot (jarrow) 6000 fu natttokinase HDL raised from 34 to 52 only change was the addition of the lutein which is cheap enough and switching to jarrow brand bergamot..its all on DC instagram

What was Dante’s supp protocol if u don’t mind me asking
He's posted a lot here and on his IG if you aren't following, it's a good avenue for good reads. I used the natto kinase, citrus bergamot, bio-curcumin, k2, d3, for a while I was using a natural pomegranate juice. Cardio at least 5 times a week mandatory, for a while I was doing a once a week session of HIIT cardio using things like farmers carrys, yoke, sleds, etc. Def going to get back to doing that. Cardio and keeping the bp in check are major in my opinion.

Good to hear GaJoe! Remember, soft plaque seems to be a bigger issue and how you can get a scan that reveals soft and hard plaque!! Check it out and see where it's available...

https://cleerlyhealth.com/
Thanks man! Looks like there is a place not far from me. I'll definitely do this. I wish I had already because I would love to have seen the effects on the soft plaque. From that website:

"Fortunately, non-calcified plaques can be stabilized through lifestyle changes and medical therapy. Cleerly can show you your percentage of non-calcified plaque, and how your plaque has changed to become more stable over time."

ChaseIrons here got his CT scan back to 0.

Concentrated K was in his supplement list.

PM him.

I had one years ago. My doc wanted to do this test test before prescribing a cholesterol med. I came in at 0. No meds needed even though my numbers were 220+.

Am scheduling one in a few weeks with my wife. ~200$ each, Medicare does not cover it, WTF 🙁 but it will be worth it.
That is awesome! You know, last time it was $100 and this time it was $199.00 not covered by insurance. I got in the same machine as last time! I just wonder why this hasn't been approved yet when a lot of resources tell you how beneficial it is.

I have 0 calcium score but can vouch for DC supplemental 80 mg lutein (Swanson) 2000 mg bergamot (jarrow) 6000 fu natttokinase HDL raised from 34 to 52 only change was the addition of the lutein which is cheap enough and switching to jarrow brand bergamot..its all on DC instagram
I wish my HDL would increase. Was really hoping for a script of Vascepa but haven't gotten it yet. I pulled bloods on Friday and HDL is only 38. LDL is super low. Cardiologist says it's fine bc ldl is so low that the ratio is fine. Personally, I'd feel better with the higher HDL. Especially since an issue has already been established. Hoping to continue this progress and will retest again later...I'm a little anxious now so maybe in a year instead of 2.

I wish my HDL would increase. Was really hoping for a script of Vascepa but haven't gotten it yet. I pulled bloods on Friday and HDL is only 38. LDL is super low. Cardiologist says it's fine bc ldl is so low that the ratio is fine. Personally, I'd feel better with the higher HDL. Especially since an issue has already been established. Hoping to continue this progress and will retest again later...I'm a little anxious now so maybe in a year instead of 2.

I wouldn't worry about HDL too much.

What is ApoB?

Anyone else experienced a reduction in their scores
He's posted a lot here and on his IG if you aren't following, it's a good avenue for good reads. I used the natto kinase, citrus bergamot, bio-curcumin, k2, d3, for a while I was using a natural pomegranate juice. Cardio at least 5 times a week mandatory, for a while I was doing a once a week session of HIIT cardio using things like farmers carrys, yoke, sleds, etc. Def going to get back to doing that. Cardio and keeping the bp in check are major in my opinion.
curious if you are on statin and or ezetimibe in addition to DC stack?

I know some guys won't mess with it but Cardarine gives me about a 10 point bump in HDL.

Others have gotten a decent bumps in HDL from statins.

I got a few points (2-3) from niacin but it also increased my liver values so not worth it IMO.

I wouldn't worry about HDL too much.

What is ApoB?
Didn't test this go around

CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 132 <200 mg/dL IG
HDL CHOLESTEROL 36 L > OR = 40 mg/dL IG
TRIGLYCERIDES 148 <150 mg/dL IG
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 73 mg/dL (calc) IG
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 3.7 <5.0 (calc) IG
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL 96 <130 mg/dL (calc)

Isn’t the calcium score the amount of hardened, solidified plaque in your arteries?

How do you bring this down? I would think it would be permanent - more or less

Or am I way off on everything? Lol

Isn’t the calcium score the amount of hardened, solidified plaque in your arteries?

How do you bring this down? I would think it would be permanent - more or less

Or am I way off on everything? Lol

Yes- it's the hard calcified plaque.

I believe Chase Irons said he brought his down using Koncentrated brand of K2 in a high does. I think there are some videos/info out there on others that have reversed theirs.

From my understanding, the only way to decrease it is to do EDTA chelations.

There is research out there that supports this but Mayo Clinic would say no.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131