advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Hunter Labrada get Matt Jansens GH source and that’s why he improved?

Rockpython111

Newbies

If you watch this episode with Justin Shier and Nick Walker they say at 37:45 they know why Hunter improved, but they can’t say.

Everyone thinks it’s because he changed from shakes to whole food, but if that was the case they would be able to say on the podcast.

I’m assuming since Justin/Nick both work with Jansen and are friends with Hunter that they know Hunter got the good stuff whether it’s IGF or GH.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Your "theory" operates under the assumption that Hunter LABRADA, was thus far unable to source quality GH..................or he was sourcing quality GH and now he has access to "Magical Matt Jensen GH"

FFS

Not a chance. Im sure its because of his diet change and they maybe dont want to point it out for whatever reason

Fyi i didnt watch video

Chow has great sources I’d be surprised if anything drug wise was off.

If I had to guess he’s finally strictly following his diet and they don’t want to embarrass him by saying he’s been lazy to this point.

I didn't watch the clip but could it be because he overall took things to a ridiculous level? These guys always say it's not the drugs but then they gossip about what crazy or stupid things someone else does and that's the only reason they advanced so much. You know it's true, everyone gossips about this aspect.

Not a chance. Im sure its because of his diet change and they maybe dont want to point it out for whatever reason

Fyi i didnt watch video
Chow has great sources I’d be surprised if anything drug wise was off.

If I had to guess he’s finally strictly following his diet and they don’t want to embarrass him by saying he’s been lazy to this point.
He was using a TON of his fathers supplements and even though most of us realize the problem(if there was one) was not the quality of said products but the overreliance on them that MAY have been holding him back.

Were they to outright state: He stopped using all that Labrada powder and now he is on track you would have fools tossing the stuff in the garbage and spreading the word: Brah that stuff was holding Hunter back, I'm not touching it.

We sell supplements for a living and I would NEVER tell someone to structure their plan like his was(assuming it was real.) Nothing wrong with Labrada products but barring some extreme set of circumstances a diet that is 40% cream of rice and 40% protein powder is not ideal(exaggerating but it was not that far off.)

He was using a TON of his fathers supplements and even though most of us realize the problem(if there was one) was not the quality of said products but the overreliance on them that MAY have been holding him back.

Were they to outright state: He stopped using all that Labrada powder and now he is on track you would have fools tossing the stuff in the garbage and spreading the word: Brah that stuff was holding Hunter back, I'm not touching it.

We sell supplements for a living and I would NEVER tell someone to structure their plan like his was(assuming it was real.) Nothing wrong with Labrada products but barring some extreme set of circumstances a diet that is 40% cream of rice and 40% protein powder is not ideal(exaggerating but it was not that far off.)
Aside from that, it’s probably the worst kept industry secret that Hunter has struggled with dieting in the past. I’ve talked to Justin about this so I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s referring to.

Aside from that, it’s probably the worst kept industry secret that Hunter has struggled with dieting in the past. I’ve talked to Justin about this so I’m pretty sure that’s what he’s referring to.
IF, those heavily liquid diets were 100% true it makes me wonder if his "diet struggles" would have been less had he been consuming whole foods which, at least for me, are FAR MORE satiating. Even a heavy thick casein shake with PB and whole milk(not these days) would leave me hungry much sooner than a decent whole food meal.

What specific part of dieting?

Yes following it but why do you think he relied on supplements for so long. He has said many times he had no appetite so struggled to eat the whole food necessary to be his best. That's why he used a lot of supplements but because of their convenience he started to over rely on them and for a long period they made up most of his diet which would only go against him. It's funny how people usually think it can only be drugs. Yes they are a massive part of the equation but you don't think he had access to great hgh before meeting Matt :eek: Hunter's whole family is rich and are well connected so there should be absolutely no issues getting good drugs.

What specific part of dieting?
Following it 100%
And that shouldn't be surprising.

Hunter Labrada is a genetic freak more than most at the pro level. If you can get away with not sticking to the diet 100% and still get top placings then I say go for it - Flex Wheeler way famous for eating pizza and French fries right up to contest week. But when you really want to win and be the best is when you have to forget your genetics, do away with cheating on the diet, and stick to it 100%. I hope it brings Labrada the success he's after.

These guys always say it's not the drugs but then they gossip about what crazy or stupid things someone else does and that's the only reason they advanced so much. You know it's true, everyone gossips about this aspect.
This is so fucking true 👍🏿

Dudes, if Hunter had Jansen's GH source, he'd be way bigger already. So I say no. Plus, with that kind of connection, I don't see Jansen to ever give it up. Maybe he'll let Hunter borrow some of it one day though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity