advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Hunter Labrada get Matt Jansens GH source and that’s why he improved?

Dudes, if Hunter had Jansen's GH source, he'd be way bigger already. So I say no. Plus, with that kind of connection, I don't see Jansen to ever give it up. Maybe he'll let Hunter borrow some of it one day though.
The kids last name is......?
Anyone actually think he can't get ANY drug connect out there? He doesn't need Jansen for shit!

It's clearly not about some fucking secret gh contact...GTFOH.

The kids last name is......?
Anyone actually think he can't get ANY drug connect out there? He doesn't need Jansen for shit!

It's clearly not about some fucking secret gh contact...GTFOH.

Dude, it's totally top secret....come on man!

;)

It could be anything to him being a pot head who is now not using, or he stopped skipping meals to bang some groupie they all know. It could be anything they don't want to say on air just like us not spilling the beans on something big or small about our buds. Although, maybe, just maybe it could be the the secret sauce.

Im sure with Lee being his dad he has far better connections than most being around the industry as long as he has been in regards to gh/increlex.

His gear was bunk is the funny part… that’s why they laughed. It wasn’t the GH…

Source: I know who he gets his stuff from…

Nothing pops on Hunter, great x frame, but do you think he looks better than Hadi, Derek, Nick, Samson, Andrew, Krizo? Even Brandon? I dont think he is going to touch Andrew in Texas
When? In the guest posing you saw? Then yes. He looks better then some of those guys.

Maybe it’s better u just say you’re not a fan of his Physique because u just named the top 6 BBers in the world, then said the 7th “didn’t look good”…lol

When? In the guest posing you saw? Then yes. He looks better then some of those guys.

Maybe it’s better u just say you’re not a fan of his Physique because u just named the top 6 BBers in the world, then said the 7th “didn’t look good”…lol
I didn't mean to make anyone mad. If my comments were out of line, or inappropriate, I truly, and genuinely apologize.

I believe that you can be a fan of a guy and his physique and be disappointed in the way they look, and you can also not be a fan of a guy's physique but recognize when they look good or make improvements. Not a huge fan of Nick Walker's physique as a fan of the sport, but I believe he improved massively since turning pro, and earned all of the placings he was awarded. Conversely, I will always be most fond of Cedric's physique (may RIP), but was often disappointed with his conditioning. If he could ever have nailed his '12 NY Pro conditioning and size he could have wrecked the house. I actually really like Hunter and his physique quite a lot. I just didn't see the "massive and shocking improvements" others had said he made. Hunter's name should be mentioned among the names I previously mentioned. He did place top 6 before, it is not absurd to ask if a top 6 bodybuilder looks like he improved enough to move up against other top 6 bodybuilders isn't it? I also love Akims physique and Steve's. I hope they can both be top 6 again one day. It is all subjective. I don't think I have to be an IFBB Pro in the top 6 to comment on whether a top pro has made enough improvements to supplant the great bodybuilders that are ahead of them? If that were the case I guess we should just shut down any commentary on professional bodybuilding contests because none of us look better than they do?

I didn't mean to make anyone mad. If my comments were out of line, or inappropriate, I truly, and genuinely apologize.

I believe that you can be a fan of a guy and his physique and be disappointed in the way they look, and you can also not be a fan of a guy's physique but recognize when they look good or make improvements. Not a huge fan of Nick Walker's physique as a fan of the sport, but I believe he improved massively since turning pro, and earned all of the placings he was awarded. Conversely, I will always be most fond of Cedric's physique (may RIP), but was often disappointed with his conditioning. If he could ever have nailed his '12 NY Pro conditioning and size he could have wrecked the house. I actually really like Hunter and his physique quite a lot. I just didn't see the "massive and shocking improvements" others had said he made. Hunter's name should be mentioned among the names I previously mentioned. He did place top 6 before, it is not absurd to ask if a top 6 bodybuilder looks like he improved enough to move up against other top 6 bodybuilders isn't it? I also love Akims physique and Steve's. I hope they can both be top 6 again one day. It is all subjective. I don't think I have to be an IFBB Pro in the top 6 to comment on whether a top pro has made enough improvements to supplant the great bodybuilders that are ahead of them? If that were the case I guess we should just shut down any commentary on professional bodybuilding contests because none of us look better than they do?
No one’s mad, where’d u get that from?

Being disappointed with someone’s look is different than saying he didn’t look good. Maybe you misspoke? Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131