over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunter Labrada

The neufit is fucking magical. I did it for a shoulder injury. Worked so well I started getting certified to do it. But the guy I was going to go in on with for a building got all flakey and I never finished.
Veryyy interested in that Juggy. I know 2 trainers out here certified. They basically bought the machine and train all their clients with it. There are a couple knockoff brands too I think.

Veryyy interested in that Juggy. I know 2 trainers out here certified. They basically bought the machine and train all their clients with it. There are a couple knockoff brands too I think.

For hypertrophy, I don’t know exactly how effective it is. I DO know, for some knee pain, i did bodyweight box squats with it to try to teach stronger glute engagement, and I couldn’t sit right for a week.

I think the greatest part of it, is the aspect of it where it can find muscle tones that are off. So like….my shoulder hurts…ok well some imbalance is causing dysfunctional movement. So you place an anchor pad on the shoulder pain. Then you run another pad across the skin above and below the pain, looking for something wrong in the chain of muscles. When the machine finds a muscle that is somewhat contracted/weak due to muscle guarding, it shocks the shit out of you and it hurts.

My lower lat was the issue, causing shoulder issues. So you take the machine, and do more testing on the lat, get shocked a few more times, really nail down what is wrong with the lat.

Then you do basic PT movements (usually) with the neufit enhancing the contractions. Also good manual tissue work.

I’ll tell you this….when I was training for neufit, most of our clients were from the local school of dance. Lots of knee and ankle injuries.

We would have ballerina girls come in with high ankle sprains on crutches…2 weeks later they are walking normal, 2 weeks after that they are full go. And these were adults, not young kids that heal from eating Cheetos and a nap.

For hypertrophy, I don’t know exactly how effective it is. I DO know, for some knee pain, i did bodyweight box squats with it to try to teach stronger glute engagement, and I couldn’t sit right for a week.

I think the greatest part of it, is the aspect of it where it can find muscle tones that are off. So like….my shoulder hurts…ok well some imbalance is causing dysfunctional movement. So you place an anchor pad on the shoulder pain. Then you run another pad across the skin above and below the pain, looking for something wrong in the chain of muscles. When the machine finds a muscle that is somewhat contracted/weak due to muscle guarding, it shocks the shit out of you and it hurts.

My lower lat was the issue, causing shoulder issues. So you take the machine, and do more testing on the lat, get shocked a few more times, really nail down what is wrong with the lat.

Then you do basic PT movements (usually) with the neufit enhancing the contractions. Also good manual tissue work.

I’ll tell you this….when I was training for neufit, most of our clients were from the local school of dance. Lots of knee and ankle injuries.

We would have ballerina girls come in with high ankle sprains on crutches…2 weeks later they are walking normal, 2 weeks after that they are full go. And these were adults, not young kids that heal from eating Cheetos and a nap.
I do think that attacking these imbalances will lead to hypertrophy. At least that’s what guys like Brad Rowe explain it. You have a shitty lat firing at say 60%. The neubie has the ability to get that muscle to fire at 110%. Hopefully fixing this over time.

The guys I know who have used this say the soreness is insane. Every muscle fiber just being fried.

Hunter looked really impressive today, and smoked Tampa. I said a few weeks ago after a guest posing, that he didn't look as good as I thought he was going to. I was proven wrong, and I have eaten my shoe. The guy probably looked the best he ever has, at least from a conditioning standpoint, but also brought up some areas. I always liked him on a personal level, and hope he is able to bring a similar if not even crisper package to the Olympia. He could definitely make a case for a top 6, especially when he was criticized in the past for "not deserving" the higher placings he has gotten.

Hunter looked really impressive today, and smoked Tampa. I said a few weeks ago after a guest posing, that he didn't look as good as I thought he was going to. I was proven wrong, and I have eaten my shoe. The guy probably looked the best he ever has, at least from a conditioning standpoint, but also brought up some areas. I always liked him on a personal level, and hope he is able to bring a similar if not even crisper package to the Olympia. He could definitely make a case for a top 6, especially when he was criticized in the past for "not deserving" the higher placings he has gotten.

He shouldn’t beat

Hadi
Derek
Samson
Nick
Andrew
Krizo
Ramy - if Ramy is on point
Carlos Thomas - if on point
Curry - if on point

So IMO, around 10th is what he will be looking at - assuming no more gifts are given like in 2021

I agree he won’t be able to beat Hadi, Derek, Samson, or Andrew. The rest is up for grabs imo. Plus now that Hunter won and stamped his ticket is he going to shut down completing at any other shows before the O? Seems smart to DJ so. Perhaps he can refine a bit more between now and then.

I guess my main point of the post was he looked awesome and not just surprised me but proved me wrong from earlier opinion of his improvements.

Damn… I didn’t even know Hunter could get that conditioned. With a little more size and some work on posing (basing off the IG video) I think he could be top 5 material for the Olympia.

I’ve seen the earlier threads, but does anyone know if he changed coaches this season? Or did he just finally get his shit together and diet. Lol either way he came peeled!

He shouldn’t beat

Hadi
Derek
Samson
Nick
Andrew
Krizo
Ramy - if Ramy is on point
Carlos Thomas - if on point
Curry - if on point

So IMO, around 10th is what he will be looking at - assuming no more gifts are given like in 2021
Your unwavering dedication to skepticism is admirable.

can't believe how much better his back looks. not so common to see that in someone who's been a pro as long as he has. I have a hard time believing it's simply him being in better condition.

can't believe how much better his back looks. not so common to see that in someone who's been a pro as long as he has. I have a hard time believing it's simply him being in better condition.
He's in better condition with more muscle.

Without sounding to much like a hater but my eyes always get drawn to his midsection. Not in a good way either

Without sounding to much like a hater but my eyes always get drawn to his midsection. Not in a good way either
His midsection looks significantly better than it looked in previous years tho.

Overall this is by far his best package. It’ll be interesting to see if he looks better or worse in TX. He and Ben muust think better if they confirmed they are definitely doing it. He is basically making a choice to compete against Andrew and Carlos.

I think with a lot of these top guys, maybe everybody in general, you have to:

1) Wait to really judge them until the last moment when it counts. For example, Hunter looked 'off' a few weeks back, but brought it to this contest. These guys have such amazing genetics that they can do a lot in a short time.

2) Even with improvements (or getting in better shape/leaner), you then have to wait and see how they look when standing next to all the other competitors. I remember back when guys were trying to knock Ronnie and Jay off, we'd see their pictures and say "wow, Ron and Jay are gonna have their hands full," but then when those guys are next to them on stage, they were faded out, even looking sick-ass crazy with improvements.

3) Seeing them in person.

I would never count Hunter out of any competition. Guys are on or off, and so many thjing factor in that final day(s).

I hope everybody brings it though, so we know who is the best of the best!

Why is he doing Texas if he qualified for The O with the Tampa win?

get more experience with peaking
Interesting. I would assume it would be better to give your body a rest. But I’ve never gone through prep and stepped on stage…

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws