advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, Ramy, Iian and Hunter all have lost their lower lats!

I'd say it's certainly from being flat(due to timing of show)/posing. The show ran extremely late day 1, which throws everything they planned for off and they had to scramble to peak correctly. Leads to a lack of sleep for day 2. Throws everything off.

Posing wise, they're contracting their glutes too hard by bringing their pelvis too far forward, which loses the lower lat engagement. There's a fine balance of perfect glute contraction & getting your lower lats to flare. Go in the mirror and hit a back double bi and lean back and really contract your entire back while doing nothing lower body wise, it'll all show perfectly. Now contract your glutes as hard as you can with your pelvis forward, then hit your back double bi, you'll get no lower lat engagement, or at the very least, SIGNIFICANTLY less.
True! And this very thing really hurt Big Ramy during prejudging.

I see a different problem here - they both stopped doing heavy deadlifts and barbell rows and immediately lost their backs - I had exactly the same thing when I stopped doing these exercises
I can see this being another possibility. Also, being too flat, nerve damage from a herniated disc/discs, muscle/nerve damage from too many injections and even poor posing techniques could be the cause. No one seems to know for sure. But we can all see it.

Well part of it is just the fat pads in the cheeks and how much the fat cells were built up. Ever notice how people who used to be really fat and slimmed down almost always have "puffy" cheeks?

No not at all if they got low enough bf ...sure some wont be as dramatic based on if round head but no havent seen many truly shredded with fat cheeks.

If you gain weight in any area the fat cells membranes never go away even if the fat reservoir is totally depleteNd.

Isn’t part of polumboism shrinking of the arms?? Does that type of shrinking fit in this discussion?

This may or may not be related, but has anyone figured out what happened to Scott Steiner's pecs? It kind of looks like what happened to these guys lower lats..... Just went away....
I think there has to be at least some component of an innervation issue.

I never had great calves, but I had calves. Over the last 5 years, my gastrocs have wasted away to pretty much nothing (soleus is unchanged over the years). I did some research and found that the tibial nerve that innervates the gastrocnemius emanates from the L5/S1 area...coincidentally, an area where I have had significant pain (that I have worked around) over the years.

So day before yesterday I FINALLY went to a doc and got the area x-rayed. Not because the back pain was unbearable (sleeping in the fetal position and some AM cat/cow largely alleviates the pain) but because I'm embarrassed of the way I look from the knees down.

ANYWAY, to the point. the x-ray showed that I have NO disc between L5 and S1, so not only should I be in debilitating pain, there is significant nerve blockage/damage. Had I addressed the injury that I suffered back in 2012, perhaps the disc would not have degenerated and I might still have my underwhelming (but existent!) calves.

If I had to bet, I would look to where the innervation for the affected muscles emanates and almost guarantee that an injury or insult of some type would be present.

Didn't mean to make this about me, just explaining why I think what I think.

This may or may not be related, but has anyone figured out what happened to Scott Steiner's pecs? It kind of looks like what happened to these guys lower lats..... Just went away....
Scott was kicked in the throat on accident one night doing a performance and his trachea was injured. He underwent a neck-surgery following the incident, during which a few complications forced the doctors to cut through his chest in order to rectify his breathing.

I think there has to be at least some component of an innervation issue.

I never had great calves, but I had calves. Over the last 5 years, my gastrocs have wasted away to pretty much nothing (soleus is unchanged over the years). I did some research and found that the tibial nerve that innervates the gastrocnemius emanates from the L5/S1 area...coincidentally, an area where I have had significant pain (that I have worked around) over the years.

So day before yesterday I FINALLY went to a doc and got the area x-rayed. Not because the back pain was unbearable (sleeping in the fetal position and some AM cat/cow largely alleviates the pain) but because I'm embarrassed of the way I look from the knees down.

ANYWAY, to the point. the x-ray showed that I have NO disc between L5 and S1, so not only should I be in debilitating pain, there is significant nerve blockage/damage. Had I addressed the injury that I suffered back in 2012, perhaps the disc would not have degenerated and I might still have my underwhelming (but existent!) calves.

If I had to bet, I would look to where the innervation for the affected muscles emanates and almost guarantee that an injury or insult of some type would be present.

Didn't mean to make this about me, just explaining why I think what I think.
Markus Rühl's one pec was doing the same thing at the end of his carrer, Branch Warren also had the starting point of it to one his pecs.

Markus Rühl's one pec was doing the same thing at the end of his carrer, Branch Warren also had the starting point of it to one his pecs.
There is speculation that Markus Ruhl had pec implants after he tore them when earlier in his career. Not that it matters much, but I believe it.

Again, then why would no other body part be susceptible and why would it be even side to side? The concept makes no sense. Does a diabetic person's stomach go away from injecting their entire life into their abdomen? No.
No because they injecting SQ.

milos sarcev never shows his arms... continuous injects to em

I remember an article in Muscle and Fitness talking about Milos almost dying from Synthol injections in his arms. It was probably late 90s to early 2000s.

The pic of him in the hospital is awful he looks like he is dying.
View attachment 169196
I think that is from his short lived stunt career and an accident with an exploding lift platform launching device. I am butchering the details but it was an accident with fire I believe.

I think that is from his short lived stunt career and an accident with an exploding lift platform launching device. I am butchering the details but it was an accident with fire I believe.
Ah my mistake :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner