YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, Ramy, Iian and Hunter all have lost their lower lats!

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hard to find stills of em so i am gonna have to get some still shots of videos.
but dang... i assume thats career ending? and it happened so FAST to each of em!
you will see their lower lats have disappeared :oops:

So weird, wonder whats the cause of this?

I remember ian talking about doing more isolation movements for back instead of the typical deadlift, rows ect.

I’m just taking a stab in the dark and saying possible nerve damage/issues? I’m probably wrong.

I’m just taking a stab in the dark and saying possible nerve damage/issues? I’m probably wrong.

You're right. Your spine gets arthritis just like your knees or fingers with the exception your spine has nerves traveling through portals out the spine and then down the appendages or around the ribs. When the portals get cramped up due to the bones getting gnarly like an old lady's fingers or if a disc degenerates and misshapen then it clogs the portals. Typically muscle wasting is a sign of significant nerve impingement. Also, to get to that stage its more typical to have significant pain with the muscle wasting. Looking at Ian pose he looked like he was not clear headed and possibly in pain.

So weird, wonder whats the cause of this?

I remember ian talking about doing more isolation movements for back instead of the typical deadlift, rows ect.
Yes, my thoughts!

They built their backs on the compounds. So , when they move to mainly
Machines and isolations , certain areas aren’t getting stimulated properly and suffer atrophy vs other parts of the back that continue to be stimulated. I guess this is the same with legs

Just terrible to see these (this) deformed bodies. After all they have put themselves
through; the sacrifices, the money, time, health etc. only to see it all turn out like this.

Goes without saying it must be heart breaking. But hey, if they were doing what they
loved and it did no harm to others, what is wrong with that . . . as long as you have
your eyes wide open going in . . . but of course nobody tells you about this part.

Of course this does not happen to everybody or all the time but once is enough for me.

As you get older you expect to see the body regress from either age or accumulated injuries. It happens to all if you live long enough. But when you are in your prime and make your living from it it has to be devastating. Especially if it is something that can't be fixed easily. Have to see how it goes in the future for him.

I just looked at the top 10. most of them have what looks like melted back syndrome. then went to look at dorian from 29 years ago and Ronnie and Flex Wheeler. WOW what a difference. WTF is going on with backs? Krizo looked Ok, even brandon seemed to have not so much going on back there. Hadi OK, Lunsford OK, none of them really that great. Very little detail compared to years past. Very strange.

Milos did an interview with Dave palumbo , years ago about Nasser losing his lats and he said the reason was injecting in the lats specifically. Don't know how the truth this is I've watched it though while I have injected my last before I tend not to do them too frequent or get funky with it in certain areas just the basic latch shop where you can reach it. Come to think of it have an injected lats in months upon months. I'm at work now see if I can find the interview later tonight on my computer and post it.

As you get older you expect to see the body regress from either age or accumulated injuries. It happens to all if you live long enough. But when you are in your prime and make your living from it it has to be devastating. Especially if it is something that can't be fixed easily. Have to see how it goes in the future for him.
👍

For me (low back now) it is called time + gravity 🙁

it's all these dork unaccomplished instagram anatomy trainers, creating doubt.. they act like big people who have accomplished adding real size are just dumb meatheads or genetic freaks.. & they have all the answers...well they don't.. I can appreciate what the head science geeks are saying but Utilizing those ultra cable isolation exercises as the main movements isn't the answer.. do that pretty boy stuff at the end.. we have 50 years of bodybuilding "data" on what lifts pack on the size...

it's all these dork unaccomplished instagram anatomy trainers, creating doubt.. they act like big people who have accomplished adding real size are just dumb meatheads or genetic freaks.. & they have all the answers...well they don't.. I can appreciate what the head science geeks are saying but Utilizing those ultra cable isolation exercises as the main movements isn't the answer.. do that pretty boy stuff at the end.. we have 50 years of bodybuilding "data" on what lifts pack on the size...
sir this is a Wendy's

Start at about 8.25 where it's possible this is what happened to why Nasser s back got worst.

I think it is related to a use/abuse of GH+Insulin with lots of carbohydrates for too long.

If you look at these people they never have a skull face, they still look bulky on stage, drug abuse with high calorie diets

I just looked at the top 10. most of them have what looks like melted back syndrome. then went to look at dorian from 29 years ago and Ronnie and Flex Wheeler. WOW what a difference. WTF is going on with backs? Krizo looked Ok, even brandon seemed to have not so much going on back there. Hadi OK, Lunsford OK, none of them really that great. Very little detail compared to years past. Very strange.
Agree in general, but I thought Derek's back was outstanding.

Ian's progress photos from even a couple weeks out didn't look like that. If you look at his IG, his back shots looked pretty impressive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131