advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow, Ramy, Iian and Hunter all have lost their lower lats!

I'm just gonna put this theory out there, cuz I have nobody else to talk to LOL 😔:

1. Weightlifting, in the end, encourages muscle belly shortening and, hopefully, hypertrophy...however, it can also cause hypotrophy at the same rate too.

2. High androgen levels absolutely cause "male aging" (eg, shortening of muscle bellies, receded hair lines, facial lines etc).

3. Ramy looked waaaay better and fresher when he WASN'T training all year long.... he used to use the old Levrone approach. I believe his physique isn't quite setup for hard heavy disciplined training.

Training any one bodypart (especially "weak" bodyparts) all the time, hard and heavy, might just be way to much for certain bodies with their own genetic limitations, and the side effects of that show up as "missing bodyparts" under heavy loss of water and glycogen depletion... just because your rep numbers and weights might be going up, it doesn't mean the lats/biceps/pecs/etc are gonna LOOK better! They might be stronger because the shortened muscle bellies are "cocked" and ready for a heavy load all the time, but that doesn't equate to "more mass" and better physical "look" of the muscle groups in question.

Food for thought

Yes, my thoughts!

They built their backs on the compounds. So , when they move to mainly
Machines and isolations , certain areas aren’t getting stimulated properly and suffer atrophy vs other parts of the back that continue to be stimulated. I guess this is the same with legs
LMAO....WTF??? ^^^^

I think it is related to a use/abuse of GH+Insulin with lots of carbohydrates for too long.

If you look at these people they never have a skull face, they still look bulky on stage, drug abuse with high calorie diets
Never competed and don't follow bodybuilding but imo there may be something to this. I remember seeing pics of guys when they got lean for a show that skull face. When I dieted to an extreme low bf people commented on it. Yet after years of staying lean and putting on 10 lbs I feel my face is normal.

Is there a reason some get it and some don't? Not necessarily related to the lat but your post got me thinking about skull face and how Mine has went away.

I don't trust these photos considering the source. Also claimed CBUM had a torn bicep a couple of weeks ago showing a fake photo of a supposedly torn bicep. I think it could just be these posters trying to start drama to get more views. I could be wrong but again it wouldn't be surprising if this is the case.

This is entire thread is mehhh to me.

Nick couldnt quite show comparison pics that showed much. The vast majority of these theories are ridiculous (too much isolation exercises? what?)
Also, no one had death face? Wtf are we talking about here. This seems like much to do about nothing. Iain couldnt hit poses and was physically uncomfortable....his admission. Nothing to do with back. Nick made that strange connection. Hunter changed his entire back training approach, his back actually GREW so unsure why we arent lookng at comparison pics. I also dont fully listen or believe Nick....80% of his "stories" are headliney grabbing BS.

Never competed and don't follow bodybuilding but imo there may be something to this. I remember seeing pics of guys when they got lean for a show that skull face. When I dieted to an extreme low bf people commented on it. Yet after years of staying lean and putting on 10 lbs I feel my face is normal.

Is there a reason some get it and some don't? Not necessarily related to the lat but your post got me thinking about skull face and how Mine has went away.
the skull face is linked to an extreme condition without fat, or when one is out of condition very linked to the abuse of diuretics; for those working in the sector it is understood , abuse of diuretics takes your eyes out of their sockets , empty muscles zero pump , few know how to use them ; those who know how to use them well are at the top of the competitions;

One who is completely wrong instead is Hunter Labrada, completely Off, lots of water on him and a swollen face,

the skull face is linked to an extreme condition without fat, or when one is out of condition very linked to the abuse of diuretics; for those working in the sector it is understood , abuse of diuretics takes your eyes out of their sockets , empty muscles zero pump , few know how to use them ; those who know how to use them well are at the top of the competitions;

One who is completely wrong instead is Hunter Labrada, completely Off, lots of water on him and a swollen face,

I also wonder why Hunter is letting Ben Chow prep him. Ben has zero experience with a top tier pro, Infact just pros.

It’s backfired and tbh his placing was a gift.

I also wonder why Hunter is letting Ben Chow prep him. Ben has zero experience with a top tier pro, Infact just pros.

It’s backfired and tbh his placing was a gift.
Some of the stuff Ben says is just straight up dumb. He was talking about how open pros shouldn’t do HIT cardio as it is to intense for their body/heart given their size. But wait 400lb strongman do it and are just fine in fact maybe healthier given you don’t see them dying as often.

Some of the stuff Ben says is just straight up dumb. He was talking about how open pros shouldn’t do HIT cardio as it is to intense for their body/heart given their size. But wait 400lb strongman do it and are just fine in fact maybe healthier given you don’t see them dying as often.
all pros do cardio

chad school ---> 2 hours of cardio a day, 1 hour fasting and 1 hour before going to sleep

kuwait school---> cardio all year round , Vlad , Brandon ; askanani all those athletes

especially with some chemical protocols cardio becomes essential if you are looking for an extreme condition

all pros do cardio

chad school ---> 2 hours of cardio a day, 1 hour fasting and 1 hour before going to sleep

kuwait school---> cardio all year round , Vlad , Brandon ; askanani all those athletes

especially with some chemical protocols cardio becomes essential if you are looking for an extreme condition
what does this have to do with dantes post about Ben's lack of knowledge...

This was when Ben was working with Justin for a brief period of time (he was prepping for a show) and i remember hearing this comment from Ben and rollin my eyes.

Well part of it is just the fat pads in the cheeks and how much the fat cells were built up. Ever notice how people who used to be really fat and slimmed down almost always have "puffy" cheeks?

If you gain weight in any area the fat cells membranes never go away even if the fat reservoir is totally depleted.

LMAO....WTF??? ^^^^
Just theory, Don’t think anyone knows

Different movement patterns . I’m just not sure if a chest supported row will provide the same effect as a bb row for example. Being in a position that’s without support may work different areas including stabilizers

This may or may not be related, but has anyone figured out what happened to Scott Steiner's pecs? It kind of looks like what happened to these guys lower lats..... Just went away....

Ian's progress photos from even a couple weeks out didn't look like that. If you look at his IG, his back shots looked pretty impressive.
Yeah, I tend to believe it was caused by too much diuretics, since they hit the stage too lo late they freaked out and over did it

im not sure how they can lose it that fast esp at their age. i wonder if its just shots taken in transition or they are just not posing their usual selves. if you look at the pics Chad posted of ramy on his page back on oct 16, he looks fine. so how can one lose it all in 6 weeks?

This may or may not be related, but has anyone figured out what happened to Scott Steiner's pecs? It kind of looks like what happened to these guys lower lats..... Just went away....
Yes the mystery is half solved (kind of). Marcus Ruhl who suffered the same affliction spoke recently and stated it was the main reason he retired. He stated he saw many doctors but they not could say why it was happening but they speculated his pecs were slowly tearing from the sternum and then were prevented blood flow causing atrophy. He discussed this in a recent podcast on Dennis James show.
Markus can be seen doing extremely wide grip presses so maybe this contributed over a long period?

Yes the mystery is half solved (kind of). Marcus Ruhl who suffered the same affliction spoke recently and stated it was the main reason he retired. He stated he saw many doctors but they not could say why it was happening but they speculated his pecs were slowly tearing from the sternum and then were prevented blood flow causing atrophy. He discussed this in a recent podcast on Dennis James show.
Markus can be seen doing extremely wide grip presses so maybe this contributed over a long period?
Thanks for the info, sir.

what does this have to do with dantes post about Ben's lack of knowledge...

This was when Ben was working with Justin for a brief period of time (he was prepping for a show) and i remember hearing this comment from Ben and rollin my eyes.

I’m sure when Ben was working with Justin he said he couldn’t handle the HIT cardio and quit? Probably span that into a negative and said it wasn’t good to justify lol

Milos did an interview with Dave palumbo , years ago about Nasser losing his lats and he said the reason was injecting in the lats specifically. Don't know how the truth this is I've watched it though while I have injected my last before I tend not to do them too frequent or get funky with it in certain areas just the basic latch shop where you can reach it. Come to think of it have an injected lats in months upon months. I'm at work now see if I can find the interview later tonight on my computer and post it.
I was thinking this too over use of the lats for injections

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity