advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Hunter Labrada get Matt Jansens GH source and that’s why he improved?

It's crazy that people still think drugs are the single magic bullet that changes physiques.
Or that anyone with a halfway decent physique doesn't already have the same connections for quality AAS/GH that everyone else in the world has.

If Hunter places top 6 this year (or ever again)

I will super glue my naked body to the front door of the Olympia venue in protest

Ass facing outward, of course
I wouldn't say that, just remember how they always give Ian valier top placings even though he looks like a corpse with tore up chest and no triceps

Hunter has a major Kuclo thing going on. He looks pretty good alone, but looks way better/“more wow factor” in a lineup with others in the mandatories…

maybe in smaller shows..

he disappeared on stage at the olympia.... but still beat guys who were more impressive, of course

Hunter isn't very impressive to me. Sure he is big all over but there isn't much eye catching going on and he has looked real soft and watery (but still placed very well like at the O).

Lee said Hunter never listened to him re: bodybuilding. I think that is pretty typical, some can't take advice from close relations. Very different physiques too. Lee was like a child comparatively size wise but many think Lee was more "quality" and aesthetic. But that's all genetics, not due to approach really.

I will say that the greatest gains were made when diet was 100 % on point and I wasn't chronically overtrained the drugs really didn't matter as much.
I wouldn't say that, just remember how they always give Ian valier top placings even though he looks like a corpse with tore up chest and no triceps
And his back disappeared.

Hunter has a major Kuclo thing going on. He looks pretty good alone, but looks way better/“more wow factor” in a lineup with others in the mandatories…
I really like Hunter but agree he's not top tier.
Watch his training videos he is training hard but just not at that level where you make those skin splitting changes and surround yourself with yes men. People need to be open to criticism to realize they need to make improvements in order to get to the next level. Hunter did tear his chest benching so maybe that's why he mainly trains on leverage machines with slow strict form.

What confuses me….this thought of….oh the pros get the “good stuff”…..

We have many sponsors here with HPLC gh and oils that test 98%+ and within 5% of what’s on the label…

what is the good stuff? 99.9% hgh? That’s a fucking rounding error when you’re drawing liquid from the vial each day.

They make big changes with different coaches because they started doing something different. Either food, drugs, or training…or all three.

Paul barnet is a good example. Hulked the fuck out at a very older age than most. Not magical Increlex or dragons blood. Changed his training, lowered AAS a little, cranked up the hgh and more/better insulin protocols.

We have many sponsors here with HPLC gh and oils that test 98%+ and within 5% of what’s on the label…

the 'tester' could be on the take

not to sound cynical or anything... but dont believe everything you're told

the 'tester' could be on the take

not to sound cynical or anything... but dont believe everything you're told

We do have members blood work that shows baseline IGF scores and IGF scores after being on GH. IGF, pre and post GH is a pretty good indicator of quality. Sure there’s poor responders and hyper responders but that could be said about any PED.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws