over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting favorites

Overwatch

Registered
What's everyone's favorites for cutting in regards mostly to diet and lifting routine? Also, preferred drugs, but mostly looking for new ideas to overhaul my diet/cardio/lifting routines.

I'm around the 300lb range (tall, not a mass monster) and it seems that low carb ~200g will knock fat off pretty well, but my strength, endurance, and overall energy suffer so badly I can't function throughout the day, much less train hard.

And keto has not worked well for me in the past, my stomach doesn't do well with high fats like that.

Agree on the keto thing. I like fasting for fat loss but carb cycling done correctly superior imo. You can cut on high carb low fat if you like so long as your in a deficit. It's only really at 10 percent or so carbs can become a major problem.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like a 45/45/10 of p/c/f im carb sensitive and when I have none (like now) im miserable. as long as youre in a deficit, youll lose weight. and with any aas, you don't need to worry about muscle loss. a cheat meal one a week (reefed day) will keep metabolism up, along with morale.

or go full retard and run some DNP. wouldn't advise it though.

I'll use any fat burner or appetite suppressant I have in the house, so usually EC (no aspirin), GW (whatever the numbers are), l-carnitine if I have some, maybe T3 but a low dose

Trenbolone with low test

hgh 3.33-5iu ED at least

current macros for cutting are 262p/302c/101f, 3,365 calories

6 days training w/ 20-30minutes cardio post workout. 1-2 off days a week

If I really have a lot of fat to lose (which is almost never these days), then DNP to get it off pronto

Dnp definitely works, but I'm trying to avoid the massive strength and energy loss that comes with it.

What do you guys run your carbs at when you run dnp?

Dnp definitely works, but I'm trying to avoid the massive strength and energy loss that comes with it.

What do you guys run your carbs at when you run dnp?

It comes right back

T3, gh, and clen, are the most potent combo I've ever used.

Tri-Blend(Prop,Mast,Tren), GH, Low Carb Diet and high intensity training are just melting the fat off.

Also threw in OTC supplements like multi's, protein, fat burner, preworkout and they're working wonders. Starting low dose letro soon to rid estrogenic fat.

Last edited:
im running with 225 test pro and 300 tren ace + win....

i´ll post experiences at the end

I think ive finally found what eating style works best for me... The last couple months ive been messing around with various changes to my diet. Ive finally settled on what i guess is considered carbless preworkout. i havent really researched it that much so i dont know if im doing it "correctly", but what im doing is working for me..

Basically im doing 20 min. HIT cardio in the a.m. 4-5x week (just added it in this week). Then eat only protein and fats through the work day at a pretty physical job. Come home start sipping on some TPs MG powdered muscle w/added luecine then head to the gym to lift. Finish drink throughout session and then pretty much eat what i want when i get home until bed time. Not terrible food, but not your typical clean chicken and rice. And ill be damned if i dont wake up every morning looking a little leaner worried that the scale says im shrinking, only to find that i weigh the same give or take a pound or two.

As far as supps go im currently taking 200/wk Test E, 50mg proviron, and ECA 2-3x a day.. as well as few cups a green tea through out the day.

And for lifting I follow a push/pull/leg split hitting everything 2x a week, though im trying to get better at taking that extra day off when my body really needs it.

But a disclaimer, im not a big guy by PM standards so take it for what its worth.. 5'9" @ 218 morning weight and hopefully not to far from going under that 10% bf marker. But naturally my body like to have a little extra fat on it.

I think ive finally found what eating style works best for me... The last couple months ive been messing around with various changes to my diet. Ive finally settled on what i guess is considered carbless preworkout. i havent really researched it that much so i dont know if im doing it "correctly", but what im doing is working for me..

Basically im doing 20 min. HIT cardio in the a.m. 4-5x week (just added it in this week). Then eat only protein and fats through the work day at a pretty physical job. Come home start sipping on some TPs MG powdered muscle w/added luecine then head to the gym to lift. Finish drink throughout session and then pretty much eat what i want when i get home until bed time. Not terrible food, but not your typical clean chicken and rice. And ill be damned if i dont wake up every morning looking a little leaner worried that the scale says im shrinking, only to find that i weigh the same give or take a pound or two.

As far as supps go im currently taking 200/wk Test E, 50mg proviron, and ECA 2-3x a day.. as well as few cups a green tea through out the day.

And for lifting I follow a push/pull/leg split hitting everything 2x a week, though im trying to get better at taking that extra day off when my body really needs it.

But a disclaimer, im not a big guy by PM standards so take it for what its worth.. 5'9" @ 218 morning weight and hopefully not to far from going under that 10% bf marker. But naturally my body like to have a little extra fat on it.

Your carb back loading which for the time of day you train is a good idea imo. Few times I've trained in evening (no cardio in am) I've looked fucking awesome next day. Using this approah

Tren is my absolute favorite. 3 1/2 weeks ago I started dieting after a 6 months strength training and all out chub fest. I was at 258 and upper 20s on body fat. I use 200 test and 500 tren A per wk and its amazing.

I went from a see food eat food diet to now lunch meats and chicken and steak ( approx. 250g protein and under 300 carbs... fats are high but haven't been keeping track)

Im now 237lbs and fat is melting away. Im guessing im in the mid teens on bf. Absolutely no cardio as of yet, just a lot of volume training with proteins and fat pre and post workout. Carbs are consumed no closer than 2 hours pre work out.

Of course I will adjust macros at some point but for now I feel as though my body is responding very well and will continue until it says........... Screw you I want some carbs! LOL

Your carb back loading which for the time of day you train is a good idea imo. Few times I've trained in evening (no cardio in am) I've looked fucking awesome next day. Using this approah

Oh yeah.. I guess i should have known thats what you call it.. its early, forgive my ignorance..

I dont think the cardio would really be necessary, at least not yet. but im primarily doing it for the health aspect of it. Ive been putting it off too long..
My only concern is the last couple days ive felt kinda flat at the gym, so i dunno know if maybe ill add some carbs to the meal about an hour or two before i lift.. that would still give me most the day with no carbs.

Oh yeah.. I guess i should have known thats what you call it.. its early, forgive my ignorance..

I dont think the cardio would really be necessary, at least not yet. but im primarily doing it for the health aspect of it. Ive been putting it off too long..
My only concern is the last couple days ive felt kinda flat at the gym, so i dunno know if maybe ill add some carbs to the meal about an hour or two before i lift.. that would still give me most the day with no carbs.

You would lose the main benefits of carb back loading unfortunately. The idea it hit your carbs when muscle insulin sensitivity at its peak (post workout ) and fat cell insulin sensitivity at its lowest (evening ) you could increase carbs further post workout to fill glycogen up more but your probably redeplesting it some what with the cardio I guess

Last edited:
You would lose the main benefits of carb back loading unfortunately. The idea it hit your carbs when muscle insulin sensitivity at its peak (post workout ) and fat cell insulin sensitivity at its lowest (evening ) you could increase carbs further post workout to fill glycogen up more but your probably redeplesting it some what with the cardio I guess

Point taken, appreciate the input.. I suppose for now i'll just stick with the plan and see what happens. Come mid may i'll start adding some funner supps to the mix, but for now i'll just try to shed as much fat as i can through my diet changes. Even if that means feeling flat and small.. looks like i wont be putting the sweatshirts away just yet...lol

On a side note, my strength has been going up pretty unexpectedly. To the point where i was starting to question if the proviron wasnt really winni. But based on how my joints feel that doesnt seem to be the case. It just seems weird to be getting leaner and stronger at the same time, without the help of certain drugs.

On diet my sweet spot is 250protein/100carb/80fat.

Lately I've been thinking about upping carbs and increasing cardio. Do you think this will help with fatigue and endurance or is all deficit the same and I'd just be spending more time on the treadmill with the same results?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear