over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Favorites

BaetrixReloaded

Registered
Newbies
With how deep the IFBB is these days, who are some of your favorite guys (or gals) in the game right now? I'll start (in no particular order)

1.) Samson Dauda: just an all around incredible physique and super humble dude.
2.) Nick Walker: they don't call him The Mutant for now reason. my jaw drops every time I see him post updates
3.) Iain Valliere: I really am just a huge fan of his physique, he's got that super grainy Dorian Yates look. and he's hilarious on RBP. Hopefully getting back with Matt Jansen will help him out with his stage appearance. his Olympia look was really underwhelming and left a lot to be desired.
4.) James Hollingshead: seems like one of the coolest and personable people in the game. He's also hilarious on RBP.

Derek Lunsford - He’s got mass and aesthetics. Also from what I’ve seen online, seems like a real humble dude.

Attachments

• 7AEB4EBC-3447-4EE3-98A8-8DFACC5ABA2F.jpeg
    7AEB4EBC-3447-4EE3-98A8-8DFACC5ABA2F.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 16
Hadi Choopan - bodybuilder to the core, no nonsense training, tons of progress over the years, crazy condition and complete

Andrew Jacked - mind blowing in person, huge frame, eye catching muscle bellies and quality

Terrence Ruffin - great physique and posing, well rounded individual, good personality

Hadi Choopan - bodybuilder to the core, no nonsense training, tons of progress over the years, crazy condition and complete

Andrew Jacked - mind blowing in person, huge frame, eye catching muscle bellies and quality

Terrence Ruffin - great physique and posing, well rounded individual, good personality
Very good list ^^ 👍🏿

I'm keeping my eye on Brett Wilkin. He's been patiently taking his time with his physique and is the only current competitor that looks like a '90s bodybuilder to me.

I'm keeping my eye on Brett Wilkin. He's been patiently taking his time with his physique and is the only current competitor that looks like a '90s bodybuilder to me.
I like Brett just wonder if he can put on enough size to ever be top 10 as he has already been pushing hard for years. He does have a nice 90s aesthetic look.

I like Brett just wonder if he can put on enough size to ever be top 10 as he has already been pushing hard for years. He does have a nice 90s aesthetic look.
Brett’s physique is absolutely amazing both off and in season. I don’t feel like when Brett diets down he has the same pop and roundness. Obviously guys don’t when dieting down but I feel like he loses more pop (percentage wise) than others. I don’t know if that makes sense as I don’t know how to articulate what I’m thinking.

I really like Urs Kalecinski in classic. He's made a lot of progress the last few years. Though I think Bumstead will win for as long as he wants to.

I've met Brandon Hendrickson and he is a genuinely great dude. Very down to earth and humble.

I've also met Regan Grimes. Again, really nice and very humble. He has a crazy shape and I think with Milos' help he can make some noise.

Brandon Curry has been my favorite pro for a while now. Great combo of size and shape in my opinion. Derek and Hadi are pretty easy to root for too.

A lesser know guy I've met is Suraqah Shabazz. Awesome guy, family man, firefighter.

I like Rafael Brandao’s physique. That’s what I would like to look like anyways

Brett’s physique is absolutely amazing both off and in season. I don’t feel like when Brett diets down he has the same pop and roundness. Obviously guys don’t when dieting down but I feel like he loses more pop (percentage wise) than others. I don’t know if that makes sense as I don’t know how to articulate what I’m thinking.
who is the Iranian guy Brett took second too recently who Milos trains? I thought he looked amazing and has a physique similar to Brett. I tried to find his name but couldn’t. I need to dig around in the thread Wynn made which has the pro show results.
Regarding Brett I don’t know if it’s really a lack of fullness I think he just needs another 10lbs to be a next level pro.

who is the Iranian guy Brett took second too recently who Milos trains? I thought he looked amazing and has a physique similar to Brett. I tried to find his name but couldn’t. I need to dig around in the thread Wynn made which has the pro show results.
Regarding Brett I don’t know if it’s really a lack of fullness I think he just needs another 10lbs to be a next level pro.
Behrooz Tabani

James Hollingshead - just enjoy his personality and mentality. Watched his come up from an amateur to his pro card and always been super humble and overall nice guy.

Samson - humble and insane progress over the past two years. Enjoy his interviews and his overall mentality.

Hadi - just crispy. As 165 said, complete with crazy conditioning.

Nick Walker - because he is just an absolute freak. Mind Blowing
Niel Curry - His lines are really crazy. amazing quad sweeps, tiny waist, and huge lat spread
Rubiel Monsquer - crazy guy from South America. he's known on IG as Neckzilla
Joan Pradells - Spanish new comer with an insane shape, also very much so body goals for me. I was working out next to him during Olympia weekend and I was so impressed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear