over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cutting gear with oil

Ivanko

Registered
i've hever tried cutting my gear with oil to reduce painn after injections. Usuallly my injections are fine but once in a while the muscle will swell. Any suggestion on what type of oil to use, how much to use? I've heard 1ml for 1ml gear, does too much oil cause more pain?

There are alot of posts about this look up cottonseed oil or grape seed and the answer is there

i've hever tried cutting my gear with oil to reduce painn after injections. Usuallly my injections are fine but once in a while the muscle will swell. Any suggestion on what type of oil to use, how much to use? I've heard 1ml for 1ml gear, does too much oil cause more pain?

If it's muscle swelling, it could be that you're shooting too many cc's for the muscle or too quickly. If you have pain, swelling, and redness for several days (let's say 72+ hours post-injection), you might be getting minor infections.

I think this happens more than people think. I seem to get those effects every 20 shots or so. If you still have pain and swelling 4 days after your shot, if it hurts to press on the swelling, if there is still redness, see a doctor immediately.

PharmaFan

I use Filtered GSO..... Currently Using Test E, after pinning no pain but the following day it hurts and it will last for 3 to 4 days.... the best solution that works for me is to add 0.5cc everytime I pin....

Hope this helped you...

Sesame..grapeseed,,cottonseed al will work.

more is not always better. You muscles can only take so much oil before they become more likely to develop an abscess. Rule of thumb i go by is 3cc for gluts and quads and 1.5 for delts. Now with that in mind if your gear is painful, prob due to to high ba then add some oil of your choice. i prefer cotton seed. but not per shot, bake it in oven, filter and and like 1ml to your bottle it should help. :cool:

Regardless of how much compound I use, I add .5cc of sterile oil and it does the trick. :)

Just an update on this incase someone else reads this with a similar problem.
Before I tried cutting it with more oil I went back and made sure I was doing my injection procedure the correct way. I went from a 22g to a 25g. Warmed the oil. rubbed the injection site and the vial top with alcohol and injected slowly and massaged the fuck out of the area.
When you inject pretty much every other day for years you can get lazy and like me and just load up a needle and poke yourself.... dont do that.

I've had no pain since. ;)

Just an update on this incase someone else reads this with a similar problem.
Before I tried cutting it with more oil I went back and made sure I was doing my injection procedure the correct way. I went from a 22g to a 25g. Warmed the oil. rubbed the injection site and the vial top with alcohol and injected slowly and massaged the fuck out of the area.
When you inject pretty much every other day for years you can get lazy and like me and just load up a needle and poke yourself.... dont do that.

I've had no pain since. ;)

I bet a lot of ppl stick the pin in and shove the plunger without steadying the syringe from the underside -- resulting in the pin and x-shaped base getting pressed into their muscle. The surest way to get a bruise is to ram a sharp stick into yourself :rolleyes:

PharmaFan

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity