over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle for Girlfriend..

southbond

Banned
My girl friend is 5'8" 155lbs and she has been doing alot reading about cycles she could possibly run to help her tone up a bit.. She came up with this cycle..

Primobolan Depot 100mg Per week
Anavar 10mg Per day

Now I am a bit hesitant and letting her do this but she saw the gains I achieve from useing steroids and now her mind is set on it.. I really know nothing steroid side effects on women.. Could someone tell me if this sounds like a safe cycle? Is there anything she should know as far as side effects? And will this also help her lose some fat? How does this stuff react with birth control?

Thanks
:)

Last edited:
If she just wants to "tone up a bit" then a good diet and some cardio should be all she needs. What does her diet look like now? I guess I'm saying this because I've made some awesome gains when I changed how/when I ate. :)

Thanks Lynx for chiming in.

Hey southbond. The first thing I want to say is that female and gear is not something that you fool around with. Male hormones and female hormones react completely different. There are alot of side effects that women will get that are irreversable that wouldn't matter to a male. Deeper voices, acne, facial hair, clitoral enlargement.....etc.

Currently, how is she eating? How much cardio is she doing? Those two components plus weight training will change her physique. I would focus more on these things rather than put her on a cycle.

Furthermore...you do not want to stack anything without trying them solo first. Bad mistake.

Please have her join and we can help her. Alot of knowledge on here. I'm glad you seeked some advice first.

I told her to join up.. Shes away right now but she'll be back wed.. thanks for your advice..

IslandGirl said:
Thanks Lynx for chiming in.

Hey southbond. The first thing I want to say is that female and gear is not something that you fool around with. Male hormones and female hormones react completely different. There are alot of side effects that women will get that are irreversable that wouldn't matter to a male. Deeper voices, acne, facial hair, clitoral enlargement.....etc.

Currently, how is she eating? How much cardio is she doing? Those two components plus weight training will change her physique. I would focus more on these things rather than put her on a cycle.

Furthermore...you do not want to stack anything without trying them solo first. Bad mistake.

Please have her join and we can help her. Alot of knowledge on here. I'm glad you seeked some advice first.

Great advice IG. I am preping a girl for her second figure show and she is always trying to get me to talk to here about gear and I always tell her to do it natural. Then futher down the line after a few shows and more experence behind here she can chose what path to take. Male hormons are not to be messed with by females. God forbid imajin she got some Primo and it was counterfit Test E or somthing. Tell here to do here research IMO and loads of it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear