over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycles you had to abort

slin no hgh; got fat after 6 weeks even on inject mtren... badly put cycle all together tbh just stuffing the syringe with shit I had left over.

never aborted anything else tbh by body can take drug abuse i guess no homo.

Last edited:
I was doing a water based cycle once (test and winny)and I had to quit because of the pain.I do twice daily injects to keep the levels as stable as possible.

Oh man, so many. In my earlier days, I would roll with anything. Now, I am a pussy.

What's a SHIC?

shic is a short high intensity cycle. Pual Borreson used to run them and write about them. Like insanely high doses but for short bursts usually a couple weeks to a month, 1 gram + aas every day...an all out drug assault.

Last edited:
I've bailed on every clen and moderate+ dose dnp cycle I've ever run. Clen I cramp endlessly, didn't matter how much taurine, how many electrolytes I took in, I was seizing up, not worth it. DNP I can handle low dosing it but anything above 400mg and I was useless, just couldn't stick it out for as long as i planned. I would get about 10 days and tap out.

never quit on any other blast, health has been good, knock on wood.

Tren. Every time I use tren I end it around 6 weeks. I get just pissy with people. I don’t explode.. just snap at people. I ever really had any other sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca gave me sore nipples and destroyed my sex drive so i quit early. tried it again and same thing happened so i never took again. using trt dose of test cyp did not help at all.

Masteron cut short multiple times due to terrible painful acne. After 3 short runs with that happening on 3 different UGL brands i never tried again.

Tren. Every time I use tren I end it around 6 weeks. I get just pissy with people. I don’t explode.. just snap at people. I ever really had any other sides.

Same here. I ran 10-12 week cycles of tren enanthate multiple times. Felt great the first 4-6 weeks and was miserable after that. if i ever ran tren again it would be tren ace for short 4-6 week blasts.

Tren for me. Nothing else has ever bothered me but I've had to bail on Tren after two weeks every time I've tried it. At my age, I don't need it anyway.

Tren for me. Nothing else has ever bothered me but I've had to bail on Tren after two weeks every time I've tried it. At my age, I don't need it anyway.

YEP.. Even doing TREN at 150-200 mgs has me bailing after 4 weeks... I don't bother anymore.. Npp, primo, 1 test CYP and I'm fine and don't feel like crap..

It's happened to me an awful number of times, but I'm kind of prone to sides.

So...

- Only time I used clen. Had it all planned for a cutter/recomp. Tried a minimum dose twice and never again. Felt like total death.
- Long cycle on EQ. Planned a 16 weeker once on 400-600mg. Severe anxiety had me quit.
- High test. Sleep apnea was severe so I had to drop the doses and re-think my planning.
- Winny. It was just 25mg a day, but after 10 or so days my ankles were hurting just walking down the street.
- Anadrol. Plan was 4 weeks but on 3rd week I was feeling sick and discontinued.
- Phera, same as drol.
- Had to quit every ephedrine run I've done early. Anxiety and overall feeling off.

Let's hear.
Can't handle a min. dose of clen? Can't handle a little adrol or winny? Cmon man, I'm all about health but you sound like a huge vagina! Lol. I'm just messing with you. But I've suffered through DNP & clen during keto to get cut up quick. I can take anything when I've set my mind to a goal. All those things (adrol, tren) mess with me too, but I've never aborted!

Superdrol appetite loss and fatigue have tried me a few times though. In my Reckless youth that is!

Last edited:
I have been posting forever about how I love superdrol...but my last run has me doubting if I will ever run it again. Not worth it for me anymore unless I could somehow just lift, eat and sleep all day with no adult responsibilities.

6 weeks of oral Dbol by 3rd week I was done

YEP.. Even doing TREN at 150-200 mgs has me bailing after 4 weeks... I don't bother anymore.. Npp, primo, 1 test CYP and I'm fine and don't feel like crap..

I have this dumb habit where whenever I try something and have to abort, I always come back to it later expecting a different result for some reason. It's the definition of insanity I suppose lol.

Anything with tren and anadrol gets cut short for me.

Can't handle a min. dose of clen? Can't handle a little adrol or winny? Cmon man, I'm all about health but you sound like a huge vagina!

Yes... Some drugs truly mess up with my body.

And for a while when younger I would use a certain substance common in South America every weekend and wake up the next day feeling refreshed. So go figure.

not just the lethargy...i felt poisoned...really nauseous...thought i was gonna vomit in public a couple times...i only made it 4 days on the stuff.

also...i would be nodding out,driving to the gym in the morning,about an hour and a half after i would take 10mgs...

so i sent the shit to richiec...

but...i wasnt eating very much and i didnt lose any weight...

im gonna try it again...:D

how'd you do on it???

Made it about 5 days and felt like you, like I was gonna puke on everyone. Tough to keep eyes open at work. I still have it and may try again, split dose 5mg am and 5mg pm and see how it goes.

Made it about 5 days and felt like you, like I was gonna puke on everyone. Tough to keep eyes open at work. I still have it and may try again, split dose 5mg am and 5mg pm and see how it goes.

yeah...when i give it another go im thinking 2.5mgs 3x a day...

Tren ran it twice had to abort both times never again. Insomnia is unbearable. Not to mention feeling out of breath. Just not needed.... Don't even think the gains were that great.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity