over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D Aspartic acid

kyushomaster

Newbies
I've been on. 3grams of true protein daa for ten days now, and without a doubt I feel the effects. My question is how long can I stay on for. And if I have to cycle off it, any recommendations as to a replacement during the off time.

anyone???

I think Massive G has a thread dedicated to this somewhere . As far as I know there is no need to cycle this product but some feel that after a while the effects lessen somewhat so some type of cycling may be in order.

i got very horney from it ... but only noticed effects for like a week . so i dont stay on long. diddnt see any muscle benefits though

interested in this, have tried the Trib from Shopharma between cycles and felt like it helped, can't prove it, maybe more mental than anything..... looking forward to comparing with MG's stuff.....

My daa experience has been energy and frequent erections. Boys have fluffed back up as well.

I'm experiencing this exact same thing right now. I finished a cycle a couple months ago and started taking DAA a week ago, my libido is in full swing and I feel great in all areas. Btw I'm 30 years old

ya it got me really horney, but only seemed to last like a week. dono if it really helps the muscles though

Aspartic Acid does a hell of a job of increasing steroidogenesis in the testes. It's no joke, and is used as a pharmaceutical preparation in Italy, where the initial tests proved such dramatic results.

Two big downsides for me:

1) Diarhea. Just goes right through me. I am planning on making an injectable form soon that will kick some major ass, instead of making me blow major ass.

2) It also increases a bunch of other hormones, like prolactin, estrogen.

My advice is to use it for as long as you feel benefits. Don't over do it. More is not better.

Mixing it in with a protein shake or taking on a full stomach seems to help with the runs without losing any effectiveness. Or just pop some Immodium. DAA = the shit but it also = the shits if your not careful.

Mixing it in with a protein shake or taking on a full stomach seems to help with the runs without losing any effectiveness. Or just pop some Immodium. DAA = the shit but it also = the shits if your not careful.

I really like this product, have done it a few times on off cycle and the stuff really helps my recovery. Never had any stomach problems. I believe that most people that tries it just don't do enough. In my opinion you need at least 3000 mgs a day, 600 would be a optimal dose. God bless you. Minister.

Aspartic Acid does a hell of a job of increasing steroidogenesis in the testes. It's no joke, and is used as a pharmaceutical preparation in Italy, where the initial tests proved such dramatic results.

Two big downsides for me:

1) Diarhea. Just goes right through me. I am planning on making an injectable form soon that will kick some major ass, instead of making me blow major ass.

2) It also increases a bunch of other hormones, like prolactin, estrogen.

My advice is to use it for as long as you feel benefits. Don't over do it. More is not better.

How are you bro? Never heard about DAA increasing prolactin or estrogen. It would seem odd since DAA is linked to production of certain amino acids like asparagine,arginine,lycine, isoleucine and others, these are helpful in nitrogen retention and anabolic rate increase (endogenous Testosterone). But never heard of affecting prolactin or estrogen. I have done as much as 6000 mgs a day from true protein DAA with real good results.Could you give us a link to the study about prolactin and estrogen increases? Just curious. God bless you bro. Minister.

How are you bro? Never heard about DAA increasing prolactin or estrogen. It would seem odd since DAA is linked to production of certain amino acids like asparagine,arginine,lycine, isoleucine and others, these are helpful in nitrogen retention and anabolic rate increase (endogenous Testosterone). But never heard of affecting prolactin or estrogen. I have done as much as 6000 mgs a day from true protein DAA with real good results.Could you give us a link to the study about prolactin and estrogen increases? Just curious. God bless you bro. Minister.

From Patrick Arnold

referring to Prolactin from DAA:

that study has never been done. prolactin has a good side and a bad side. its actually related to growth hormone and can be protein anabolic. of course under the right physiological conditions in men it can also promote gynecomastia and lactation.

Referring to estrogen

I disagree that there are any serious aromatase issues with DAA. In most subjects blood levels of testosterone and estrogens seem to increase relatively equally which is healthy and ideal. I have yet to here of any estrogenic side effects

From Patrick Arnold

referring to Prolactin from DAA:

that study has never been done. prolactin has a good side and a bad side. its actually related to growth hormone and can be protein anabolic. of course under the right physiological conditions in men it can also promote gynecomastia and lactation.

Referring to estrogen

I disagree that there are any serious aromatase issues with DAA. In most subjects blood levels of testosterone and estrogens seem to increase relatively equally which is healthy and ideal. I have yet to here of any estrogenic side effects[/I]

Thanks for the info brother, that's what I thought . Blessings. Minister.

i got very horney from it ... but only noticed effects for like a week . so i dont stay on long. diddnt see any muscle benefits though

It may be coincidental but after about 3 days on it I had a unexpected sexual side effect, a positive one. All I could say was wow!:headbang:

DAA is one of the few natural test booster sups that I've seen work first hand with blood test verification.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear