over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D-Bol and bloating

Prometheus615

Registered
Can some experienced bros please tell me the best way to deal with the bloating associated with D-Bol?

Can some experienced bros please tell me the best way to deal with the bloating associated with D-Bol?

lower your dosage or dont take it I guess. Bloating is D-bol. Period. Water retention is a key factor of it. What do you mean "deal with it"?

Last edited:
what else....

what are you stacking it with?

Since I switched over to injectable D-bol, I have never had the bloating problem..Also I was able to lower the dose and get the same results.

what are you stacking it with?

400 q week cyp for 12 weeks
front load D for 4 weeks

"deal" meaning can one enjoy the benefits of it without bloating. Is it diet and maybe a diuretic, etc. Or just accept it as part of a "bulking" phase. I dont compete...but the feeling on D rocks.

400 q week cyp for 12 weeks
front load D for 4 weeks

"deal" meaning can one enjoy the benefits of it without bloating. Is it diet and maybe a diuretic, etc. Or just accept it as part of a "bulking" phase. I dont compete...but the feeling on D rocks.

D for 4 weeks 40 mg qd

39 yo, 190 lb, 12% BF, 5 foot 10

Diet is the biggest factor, estrogen control is second.

I really don't experience the bloat as many others do, unless my diet sucks ass. I'm convinced that 75% of the bloat is from diet and is present whether or whether not estrogen is controlled. Controlling E does make a difference, but only a small part. I'm personally cool with 40mg/day or less and do not experience any noticable bloat if I stay away from the pre-made foods, and actually enjoy dieting on it.
Make an honest evaluation of your diet and see if that might part of the problem: You probably aren't able to get away with the same things with some AAS as you normally can.

Eat clean, watch the sodium, or don't take it.

Here is another option though. Oral Turinabol.

I like it better than Dianabol and in my opinion it produces almost the same results without the water retention.

Also....for God's sake what you are talking about using a diuretic for? You don't compete, your liver and kidneys are already taking a beating from any 17aa oral you happen to be taking, and your talking about putting a strangle hold on your internal organs for nothing? If it were me, I wouldn't even think about it.

Use nolva like everyone else does. It is a simple solution. You can try all the other crazy crap if you want. Or you could just take nolva and not worry about it anymore.
I'm sure you will get 500 other solutions, but nolva is tried and true.

0.25 letro everyother day. no matter what my diet is i bloat. .25 letro eod i can eat what ever i feel like and bloats nothing near to when estrogen is high with out letro.

dont take a diretic . drinking LOTS of water helps too.

Eat clean, watch the sodium, or don't take it.

Here is another option though. Oral Turinabol.

I like it better than Dianabol and in my opinion it produces almost the same results without the water retention.

Also....for God's sake what you are talking about using a diuretic for? You don't compete, your liver and kidneys are already taking a beating from any 17aa oral you happen to be taking, and your talking about putting a strangle hold on your internal organs for nothing? If it were me, I wouldn't even think about it.
There is your answer right there. Especially the sodium! Good one BC.

Neither d's or anadrol seem to bloat me, but I always run letro ... I dont know if it's the letro or my genetics, but try it ... (and I know it's real because my muscles get bigger)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131