over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

D BO's HUGE BOLADROL CYCLE

Great log and I commend you on the shear amount of time and effort that has gone into it so far.

On the itchy feeling, if youre somepalce where the weathers cold and dry,that could be a factor. I get this every winter when I stretch or get a good pump going.

Thanks I appreciate it. I didn't really think about that cause here recently it just started getting really cold and dry around my parts so this is probrably it.

Day 5 workout 1
I did yoga yesterday it was a bit hard since it’s been about a month and a ½ since the last time I did it. My glutes are killing me from it. Nothing else much to report other then the gain of another pound of weight.
Day 5 workout 2
Just stretching performed for about 30 minutes felt very good.

Day 6 no workout
No weight
Ok guys sorry I missed you yesterday but I started getting really sick and just took it off and tried to recover. Well as of today January the 13th I am still very much sick. I thought I had recovered but about 10 minutes into my workout I felt like vomiting and passing out. BP and everything was ok and it did not feel like it was from the boladrol, at least not to my knowledge yet. I believe I just caught the bug that everyone has been catching on the boards and around my town right now. Well I completed my workout except for my 300 reps of abs cause I would have puked. My workout was legs and back today at a very high pace with lots of Lunges and pull ups. Alright here was the workout…..

Day 7 Workout 1
250.4 lbs.
Legs and Back
This workout took me about 30 minutes longer then usual today because of illness. Start with a 10 minute jog, 180 lunges, 135 squat jumps, 56 pull ups, 67 lat pull downs and other exercises as well but this is the majority done with short break periods. I felt like crap this whole workout, hopefully it will get better tomorrow. If not any better tomorrow it will be a pretty light day. So far 5 lbs. weight gain which appears to be solid.

try splitting the doses up say like one tab every couple of hours.

try splitting the doses up say like one tab every couple of hours.

That's what I do. 6 am, 12 pm, around 5 I chew one up before workout. Then before bed(11 or so). I seem to be the only one doing this...

Day 8 Depressing
No weight
Workout 1
Walked for 30 min. this morning and did 350 reps for abs today. I am still very sick and now more people around me are catching this crap too. I can barely eat because my throat is swollen. I really feel like crap I hope this hurries up and gets out of my system so I can get back to work. My a$$ is killin me from all those lunges and jump squats yesterday, I will never get used to those I hate them with a passion. My pumps and fullness hasn’t felt the same since yesterday. Having headaches but once again I’m sick as hell and this could be the reason I started having headaches in the first place and not the boladrol. Anyways this is it for right now hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I can see some of my pumps back soon.

Get well soon dude, we've been through a couple rounds already this winter.

Ok everyone not sure what day I am on at this moment I came down with Strep Throat and it kept me out of the gym till yesterday. All I have been able to do is rest and try and eat some soup and popsicles. I bumped down my dosage to 4mg a day because I didn’t think it would effect me that long but was wrong and I didn’t want to waste it and jump into PCT either. I had to take other medications for fever as well, but didn’t feel any effects from these. I have started up my routine as of yesterday and have started back at my full dosage of 8mg. per day It depends on how things go but I might get some more so I can truly see the month long cycle. Ok my weight took a drop all the way down to 241 lbs. so that really sucks.
Ok I left off on day eight so I will call this Day 9 as of yesterday.
Leg Ext. 3x15 100lbs.
Leg Curls 3x15 30.lbs
Donkey calves 10x10
Deadlift rack 5x10 155lbs.
Walking 20min.

Day 10
Pulley lay down curls 3x8 60.lbs
Pulley tricep extensions 3x8 60.lbs
Side laterals S/S front raises 3x12 10.lbs
Pull ups 4x 6
Cable Rows 3x15 60.lbs
Standing Calf raises 10x10
My strength feels down but the weights show me as being stronger. I am still not 100% yet but I am much better I got my pump back today so hopefully I will get my weight back soon as well.
Hunger is still a problem trying to put my food down on my schedule but im sure I’ll be back to normal here soon.

So you just got over being ill but youre still moving the weight effectively thats good.

BTW my oldest has strep and hasnt had much of an appetite in 2 wks, I hope yours picks up soon!

1-26-11
Day 11
Chest & Back
Weight-245.3 lbs.
Push ups – 156
Pull ups – 37
Lat pull downs – 81
Rows – 84
10 min. cardio
Wow this was a hard workout but I am noticeably stronger even after being sick and not working out for so long. All lifts were up and time completed was down as well so endurance is up also. My weight is up from 241 to 245.3 so this is good hopefully I can add on the rest here soon.
I got very light headed during workout and almost dizzy like not sure but just think I was really pushing it. My appetite is back now so this is another plus. Feeling good again just a bit sore after my workouts.

1-27-11
Legs
Leg Curls 30 lbs. 5x15
Sissy Squats 5x10
Standing Calf raises 10x15
Leg Extensions 50 lbs. 5x12
Nice workout overall good pump all through workout and never lost pump from the other day. Aggression and temper are raising now and find myself not dealing with things the way I use to a bit short fused I would say. Libido is also raising and everything is looking A ok. Had small bits of joint pain in last workout but I was also performing sissy squats and my knees always hate those. Feeling of well being is good and no lethargy like SD, actually I would say I’m more energized and ready to go. I am once again very excited and eyeing getting some more to complete my study with. My appetite is back and raging out of control, I know weight gain is now not far away. I will get my weight sometime in the morning tomorrow. Sore still and ready to recover and wake up and get some more in the morning.

1-28-11
Weight 253.2 lbs.
Cardio
I did the P90X plyo for my cardio today it was alright except my right knee was killin me still from all the sissy squats. I put some bio freeze on and finished out though. Anyways my legs are pumped along with my chest back and arms. I literally couldn’t type sometimes today because they were so pumped. Very nice feeling but very sore still. Probably taken a break tomorrow or hittin some quick cardio and stretching and calling it good. My aggression is for sure up now and my weight jumped extremely. Yes I am holding water but still am happy and waiting for next workout even though my body tonight is saying give it a rest, if I have fuel to go sometime tomorrow ill get it. I wish I could have seen what would have happened if I never got sick.

Day 14
1-29-11
Weight 249.5
Workout 1
Cardio: Plyometric and interval training w/ Jump shoes on, calves feel huge and legs a bit sore but very nice 30 min. cardio session.
Yea I was holding tons of water because I woke up today and lost a noticeable amount of weight from yesterday and was so thirsty I almost drank a gallon of water just when I woke. Other then that I feel really good, with great energy. I might get a small arm workout or something in tonight just depends on how I feel.

1-29-11
Workout 2
Did a 20 min. Run
Arms: I did 3x15 of DB curls going 60lbs, 70lbs, 80lbs. I did a superset with a straight bar tricep pressdown 3x15 with the same weight 60lbs, 70lbs, 80lbs. Had a nice pump again and went almost straight to sleep.

Day 15
1-30-11
Weight 250.4 lbs.
Workout 1
Cardio: I did a 10 min. walk, 20 min. run and another 10 min walk.
Workout 2
Back: 3x10 in close pull ups.
Seated Rows 100 lbs. 3x15
DB Pull Over 30 lbs. 3x15

Light workout today just didn’t have the time really, still feel good and looking pretty full.
Appetite is going outrageous and cravings to eat bad crap is getting rough but I haven’t, going to be trying to do some yoga and shoulders probably tomorrow.

Ok guys still been really busy and this weather is making it hard to stay on track with all my stuff every other day were snowed in it seems.

Alright so since last workout I went on to Day 16 on 1-31
Shoulders & Arms
Alternating Shoulder Press 2x15 w/55.lbs
Inside and outside curls 2x16 w/ 55.lbs
Two arm tricep kickbacks 2x15 w/10.lbs
Curl up shoulder presses 2x15 w/55.lbs
Full supination concentration curls 2x10 w/55.lbs
Chair Dips 2x15
Upright rows 2x15 w/55.lbs
Static arm curls 2x15 w/55.lbs
Flip grip tricep kickbacks both ways 2x10 w/10.lbs
Two angled shoulder flys for rear and medial 2x10 w/15.lbs
Crouching concentration curls 2x10 w/55.lbs
Lying tricep extentions 2x12 w/55.lbs
Straight arm front and side flys 2x16 w/10.lbs
Standing curl up hammer down 2x8 w/55.lbs
Side tri rises 2x12
good workout great pump and nice energy

Day 17 & 18 OFF

Day 19 2-3-11
Yoga hour and a half

Day 20 2-4-11
MMA Training 1 hour

DAY 21 2-5-11
45 min hard cardio session along with 45 min HIIT Leg training

Day 22 2-6-11
Chest and arms
Not a lot of time only lasted about 30 min.
No record of exact weights I just know I was still performing
stronger again this day

Day 23 2-7-11
OFF

Weight as of Day 24 no workout this day yet 2-8-11 is 256.3 .lbs and this is about a 11.lb increrase I believe from start date but it is a 16 .lb increase from when I was sick from day 8 until now so this is all very good to me. Specially because I have been snowed in and being able to get outside or to the gym to workout has been extremly difficult the last 10 days or so. If I would never have been ill thus far I think we would have seen a lot better results to this point but oh well.
I am getting some supply from my buddy so I can finish this cycle to day 30 hoping to make it to 260 .lbs
Also I have started dieting down a tad since day 20 so the calories aren't near as high but still seeing good gains. No other problems to speak of at this time.

Ok guys still been really busy and this weather is making it hard to stay on track with all my stuff every other day were snowed in it seems.

Alright so since last workout I went on to Day 16 on 1-31
Shoulders & Arms
Alternating Shoulder Press 2x15 w/55.lbs
Inside and outside curls 2x16 w/ 55.lbs
Two arm tricep kickbacks 2x15 w/10.lbs
Curl up shoulder presses 2x15 w/55.lbs
Full supination concentration curls 2x10 w/55.lbs
Chair Dips 2x15
Upright rows 2x15 w/55.lbs
Static arm curls 2x15 w/55.lbs
Flip grip tricep kickbacks both ways 2x10 w/10.lbs
Two angled shoulder flys for rear and medial 2x10 w/15.lbs
Crouching concentration curls 2x10 w/55.lbs
Lying tricep extentions 2x12 w/55.lbs
Straight arm front and side flys 2x16 w/10.lbs
Standing curl up hammer down 2x8 w/55.lbs
Side tri rises 2x12
good workout great pump and nice energy

Day 17 & 18 OFF

Day 19 2-3-11
Yoga hour and a half

Day 20 2-4-11
MMA Training 1 hour

DAY 21 2-5-11
45 min hard cardio session along with 45 min HIIT Leg training

Day 22 2-6-11
Chest and arms
Not a lot of time only lasted about 30 min.
No record of exact weights I just know I was still performing
stronger again this day

Day 23 2-7-11
OFF

Weight as of Day 24 no workout this day yet 2-8-11 is 256.3 .lbs and this is about a 11.lb increrase I believe from start date but it is a 16 .lb increase from when I was sick from day 8 until now so this is all very good to me. Specially because I have been snowed in and being able to get outside or to the gym to workout has been extremly difficult the last 10 days or so. If I would never have been ill thus far I think we would have seen a lot better results to this point but oh well.
I am getting some supply from my buddy so I can finish this cycle to day 30 hoping to make it to 260 .lbs
Also I have started dieting down a tad since day 20 so the calories aren't near as high but still seeing good gains. No other problems to speak of at this time.

Good to hear bro! I was sad to come off haha

I have been off over two weeks an strength is still the same if not slightly higher

Good to hear bro! I was sad to come off haha

I have been off over two weeks an strength is still the same if not slightly higher

Good to hear bro , ya I just got about 6 or so days left and am hopin I dont loose any strength or size, I know thats a lot to ask for though, everything to this point looks pretty solid but we will see soon enough when the PCT hits.
If all is well I can see myself hitting this again in about 16 weeks.

Good to hear bro , ya I just got about 6 or so days left and am hopin I dont loose any strength or size, I know thats a lot to ask for though, everything to this point looks pretty solid but we will see soon enough when the PCT hits.
If all is well I can see myself hitting this again in about 16 weeks.

It's something I will definitely run again in the future. Esp in my sport, the strength gains from it were tremendous.

Also, I was only running 200mg of test with it and am still. I haven't lost but maybe a couple lbs, that's whiteout any PCT.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws