over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn tren

themuscle

Registered
How you supposed to make tren gains if you can't sleep because of the tren!!! Damn tren-somnia....real life problems lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When trying to gain muscle, any PED that prevents you from sleeping or eating is not the drug for you.

On tren you have superhuman power and your body needs a lot less sleep. I only need 4 to 5 hours. If you can t sleep at all xanax is a quick fix...

Last edited:
The polar opposite responses above both have validity.. Mike has a great point, if you can't eat enough to grow or sleep enough to recover you should either change compounds or try lowering the dose. Granted, it does seem on tren or other strong androgens or gear in general at high doses that less sleep is required, but we're talking maybe by 10% or so. If your only sleeping 4 hours a night, or the constant tossing turning sweating bad dreams etc limit your time in restful sleep, it's time to make some changes

When trying to gain muscle, any PED that prevents you from sleeping or eating is not the drug for you.

Not really, considering you can mitigate those issues with other useful supplements, such as Vit-B12 (Synthelamin).

Lowering the dosage of Trenbolone will help with insomnia. I also tend to get used to the effects of Tren. Insomnia may be evident for the first 5-7 days, but it disappears.

On tren you have superhuman power and your body needs a lot less sleep. I only need 4 to 5 hours. If you can t sleep at all xanax is a quick fix...

there are tons of other options to get sleep on tren than xanax.

Natural supps work great for this like TN's Sleep caps.

I have to agree with Godofhormones.when I use tren I get horrible insomnia .i still work a physical job and train 4-5 times/week .i can't explain it but it's like your body doesn't need as much sleep .when using tren I make my best gains .

I have to agree with Godofhormones.when I use tren I get horrible insomnia .i still work a physical job and train 4-5 times/week .i can't explain it but it's like your body doesn't need as much sleep .when using tren I make my best gains .

Quality of sleep is what really matters, adjusting to sleep apnea since 2008 I have really learned a lot.

I have this and it drops me like a rock very deep sleep.

https://www.amazon.com/Rated-Patent..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=QG73TFP7KTDX6WNZVW3N

I never get more than 6 hours no matter how hard I try, so don't be fooled that you need 8 hours. 5 hours is fine if it's deep sleep.

there are tons of other options to get sleep on tren than xanax.

Natural supps work great for this like TN's Sleep caps.

x2

quick dissolve melatonin, time release, normal melatonin by natrol. I mix and match.
5-HTP
Serpina to lower blood pressure by Himalaya. Used by Mahatama Ghandi for anxity issues. I have written about this few times on here. This is used to calm down anxious violent elephants.

Little heavy handed but still FAR BETTER then Xenax Rx sleeping aids...

diphenylhydramine hcl

I saw in Chris Bell's film prescription thugs that American people loves to go for WMD approach for all sort of issues. Not all obviously but its at a astronomical level.

Last edited:
What else are you taking?

I notice when I have test high i get more tren sides. Low test/high tren works for me and only get moderate night sweats

I know these are contradictory, but I kind of agree with both

The body's need for sleep is not reduced when using tren. The only thing that changes is the individual's perception, as androgens have a stimulatory effect on the brain that can make the user "feel" like he needs less sleep. This is a well documented fact.

However, feelings and needs are two different things. Simply feeling well rested does not necessarily mean one is well-rested or that sleep habits have been optimized. This is especially true when drugs enter the picture, particularly those which have a stimulatory effect.

If how we feel is an accurate indicator of need, then I guess the meth-head down the road, who hasn't sleep for 2 days and still feels great, is getting optimal sleep. If we abide by the theory that how we feel determines need, then we might as well just label cocaine as "sleep in a bottle". If you're feeling tired, just do a line and 30 seconds later, presto...you will be wide awake and well-rested! Now, just because the person feels like they don't need additional sleep, does this mean that they are suddenly well-rested; that their sleep habits have been optimized? Of course not.

Studies have repeatedly shown that getting only 5-6 hours per night rather than 8 hours per night has a barrage of detrimental effects on the body, including: reduced IGF-1 levels, reduced growth hormone levels, reduced testosterone levels, increased cortisol levels, impaired immune response, reduced insulin sensitivity, elevated blood pressure, and impaired cognitive function. They also experience a more rapid rate of cardiovascular decay and of course, a reduced rate of cellular repair (including muscle growth).

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Sleep deficiency disturbs/impairs literally 1000’s of functions to one degree or another, adversely affecting every single cell/system in the body, including those which influence recovery and growth....and it does so in a multitude of ways.

So, like I said earlier, if someone is trying to gain muscle mass...any PED that causes one to get insufficient sleep or makes them unable to eat optimally, is NOT the drug for them. Certainly, lowering the dose or using certain supplements/drugs to help mitigate the problem is always an option...but the bottom line is that no steroid is so important that we should continue using it in spite of these issues. Food and sleep are far more important for the recovery and growth process than any single steroid.

This.

Choose the drugs and dosage, and the types of foods that get you to eat, rest, and sleep easier.

With gaining, keep it Tren at like 25mg ED. That's a good way to prevent some fat gain, reap those partitioning effects, and not worry about sleep. As soon as you go up, you turn into superhuman and can function off less sleep. But you're trying to grow here.

The body's need for sleep is not reduced when using tren. The only thing that changes is the individual's perception, as androgens have a stimulatory effect on the brain that can make the user "feel" like he needs less sleep. This is a well documented fact.

However, feelings and needs are two different things. Simply feeling well rested does not necessarily mean one is well-rested or that sleep habits have been optimized. This is especially true when drugs enter the picture, particularly those which have a stimulatory effect.

If how we feel is an accurate indicator of need, then I guess the meth-head down the road, who hasn't sleep for 2 days and still feels great, is getting optimal sleep. If we abide by the theory that how we feel determines need, then we might as well just label cocaine as "sleep in a bottle". If you're feeling tired, just do a line and 30 seconds later, presto...you will be wide awake and well-rested! Now, just because the person feels like they don't need additional sleep, does this mean that they are suddenly well-rested; that their sleep habits have been optimized? Of course not.

Studies have repeatedly shown that getting only 5-6 hours per night rather than 8 hours per night has a barrage of detrimental effects on the body, including: reduced IGF-1 levels, reduced growth hormone levels, reduced testosterone levels, increased cortisol levels, impaired immune response, reduced insulin sensitivity, elevated blood pressure, and impaired cognitive function. They also experience a more rapid rate of cardiovascular decay and of course, a reduced rate of cellular repair (including muscle growth).

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Sleep deficiency disturbs/impairs literally 1000’s of functions to one degree or another, adversely affecting every single cell/system in the body, including those which influence recovery and growth....and it does so in a multitude of ways.

So, like I said earlier, if someone is trying to gain muscle mass...any PED that causes one to get insufficient sleep or makes them unable to eat optimally, is NOT the drug for them. Certainly, lowering the dose or using certain supplements/drugs to help mitigate the problem is always an option...but the bottom line is that no steroid is so important that we should continue using it in spite of these issues. Food and sleep are far more important for the recovery and growth process than any single steroid.

Dangit dude, that's exactly what I was gonna say!:p

Tren at 150 mgs a week will give me insomnia.. All dose defendant and the persons tolerance., it may not be worth it in the end,,

Tren at 150 mgs a week will give me insomnia.. All dose defendant and the persons tolerance., it may not be worth it in the end,,

Right, it's per person. Not saying 25mg ED= guarantee sleep. Just suggesting lowering the dose. Or eliminating it and adding it in gradually to wear you get the partitioning effects, but not much else.

zanaflex ( tizanidine) 4 to 8 mg and you're out like a light , hell start with benadryl and see what happens

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner