YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat, Big Tex Vets: Nutrition timing & Peptides -need help!

mrfigaro

Newbies
Bro's:

Lost my password etc. had to start all over again..Arrgh!!

My peptides will be arriving tomorrow from Pure Peptides - I like they are a U.S. lab and Dat and several other experts have commented on their purity.

However I believe my CJC is really modified GRF because when I inquired by e-mail I got NO response as to what I was really being sent.

I plan to work up to 100mcg GHRP-6 & CJC 50mcg 3X / Day - Am, Post workout & before bed.

My questions are the when & what to eat / not eat to interfere with the GH pulse.

AM - 1st thing, empty stomach - How long to wait before 1st meal, best composition of meal, is caffeine o.k - really like my morning tea

Post workout - Can I still drink my 0 carb Plasma protein shake pre & during the workout. I should take the peptides immediately post-workout?

I know to wait 30 - 60 min after workout before more food, but what about BCAA, immediatley post workout or wait??

Any benefit to using extra Leucine to lower blood sugar??

Last peptides 1 hour before bed - empty stomach yes / no? Can I eat at all after pre-bed peptides, if yes - what is best??

THANKS for all the help!!! I know the answers are in the threads but they seem to change over time and I want the latest protocols

MF:D

mrfigaro; said:
I know the answers are in the threads but they seem to change over time and I want the latest protocols

No the answers haven't really changed over the year that I have been here. Protein does not blunt GH release from either GHRH or GHRP.

Carbs and fats greatly blunt GHRH but only partially effect GHRPs.

So you administer GHRH/GHRP and within 5 minutes the GH pulse begins to rise and peaks at about the 30 minute mark. I like to wait at least 15 minutes to eat. Don't get hung up on 25 minutes to eat, or 20 minutes to eat...

The goal is to get GH going and then eat. You want GH to be active in plasma when you eat.

mrfigaro; said:
However I believe my CJC is really modified GRF because when I inquired by e-mail I got NO response as to what I was really being sent.

Welcome to the big lie. I am the only one that I know that can get it made and it takes for frickin ever to do it!

mrfigaro; said:
My questions are the when & what to eat / not eat to interfere with the GH pulse.

AM - 1st thing, empty stomach - How long to wait before 1st meal, best composition of meal, is caffeine o.k - really like my morning tea

As long as you wait 15 minutes or so meal composition doesn't matter.

mrfigaro; said:
Post workout - Can I still drink my 0 carb Plasma protein shake pre & during the workout. I should take the peptides immediately post-workout?

Yes.

mrfigaro; said:
I know to wait 30 - 60 min after workout before more food, but what about BCAA, immediatley post workout or wait??

Why... that idea seems kind of silly to me. I'll come home from the gym and eat 100 grams of protein from steak. I don't use protein shakes. Of course I had plenty of protein pre-workout as well.

mrfigaro; said:

What are you trying to accomplish? You use Leucine & glucose together to increase insulin.

mrfigaro; said:
Last peptides 1 hour before bed - empty stomach yes / no? Can I eat at all after pre-bed peptides, if yes - what is best??

GHRP-2 doesn't induce much if any hunger. If you are getting really hungry w/ GHRP-2 then someone either sold you GHRP-6 or Ghrelin and labeled it GHRP-2.

With GHRP-6 you can get hungry but it is so important to take it pre-bed. So I would take it 30 minutes before bed... wait 15 minutes and eat. I go to bed and I'm not hungry and sleep like a log.

Thanks Dat!!!

You cleared up all the questions I had, when I meant protocols seemed to have changed, it was not so much about your advice but what everyone else was doing. Some people seemed to make sense, others not so much - so I went straight to the #1 resource for info!!

I did order GHRP - 6 with my CJC, is there a benefit to using GHRP 2 instead or using both GHRP 6 & GHRP 2??

My goals are anti-aging, fat loss and muscle maintenance.

With post workout I meant to say: I should take the peptides immediately post workout and the wait to eat, and eat mostly protein. I too eat real food, the only shake I have is pre workout - 1/2 pre-workout & 1/2 during the workout

Last question, should I store the un-reconstituted GHRP-6 in the fridge or freezer.

Thanks!!! your guidance is invaluable!

MF:)

Last edited:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=446238#post446238

Post workout - Can I still drink my 0 carb Plasma protein shake pre & during the workout. I should take the peptides immediately post-workout? I know to wait 30 - 60 min after workout before more food, but what about BCAA, immediatley post workout or wait??

I took my peptides first and waited about 20-30 minutes to do the carb thing.

Here is the conculsion from a study:

In summary, there is increasing evidence that the BCAA, and specifically leucine, have unique roles in metabolic regulation beyond the fundamental role of amino acids as substrates for synthesis of proteins. These roles include a direct link to maintenance of glucose homeostasis by enhancing recycling of glucose via the glucose-alanine cycle and a direct link to translational regulation of muscle protein synthesis through the insulin signaling cascade. The impact of BCAA on these pathways is proportional to availability and dietary intake. We propose that application of these metabolic roles of the BCAA in development of weight management programs will enhance changes in body composition with sparing of lean body mass and will enhance glucose and insulin homeostasis by stabilizing fasting and postprandial levels of blood glucose.​

Donald K. Layman. The Role of Leucine in Weight Loss Diets and Glucose Homeostasis. J. Nutr. 133:261S-267S, January 2003.

I think in the first link, DAT recommends you wait 20-30 minutes. Protein is always best at bed time.

Thanks Guys!

You really gave me a lot of great info. Started my research the other day. I will say this, one night the GHRP-6 made me incredibly hungry!!! I mean uncontrolable!!

MF

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity