over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dave Palumbo Has Thyroid Cancer

I know all you said but they dont need to go extremes , super freak competing and now looking sick because he dont need to be so skinny that is skin makes him so old , he can look much better with dfew more ponds and healthier . You know that be so lean all year is not healthy . We have great exemples of pros that stop competing and look great and healthy like Jay, Milos, Dennis James and none of them have a sick look . Thats what im telling . Health first .
Total BS. Dave doesn't look so old he looks sick, that is your warped perception, he looks fine. He stays super lean FOR health reasons, and being lean year-round isn't unhealthy if it's done right. Jay, Milos, and Dennis are all still cycling is why they look like that lol, Dave is the one taking the ultra-healthy route and not even doing TRT anymore, staying super lean, not carrying too much muscle, etc.

Total BS. Dave doesn't look so old he looks sick, that is your warped perception, he looks fine. He stays super lean FOR health reasons, and being lean year-round isn't unhealthy if it's done right. Jay, Milos, and Dennis are all still cycling is why they look like that lol, Dave is the one taking the ultra-healthy route and not even doing TRT anymore, staying super lean, not carrying too much muscle, etc.

Solid point. Dave still carries a lot more muscle than most people his age. He looks very healthy. People may think he's small because he used to be a freak. Now, he does not carry much size at all, but I bet all of it is lean tissue.

Jay, Milos and Dennis are still very big. I wonder how much they cycle. I believe Milos has said he stays on 500mg test/week year round.

I know all you said but they dont need to go extremes , super freak competing and now looking sick because he dont need to be so skinny that is skin makes him so old , he can look much better with dfew more ponds and healthier . You know that be so lean all year is not healthy . We have great exemples of pros that stop competing and look great and healthy like Jay, Milos, Dennis James and none of them have a sick look . Thats what im telling . Health first .
All those guys are still using decent amounts of gear and still train hard where as Dave does neither. a guy tells you he has cancer and you start bagging on his physique. Not sure what your point here is. At all.

Jay's been going up and down you can see it like he'll blow up fast in some of his videos

Jay also does cardio every morning and he has for years

It took me till 29 to find out I had a nodule or two. No one else had bothered to check.

fuck i admire that... to once be so big and now just give up all drugs completely and just focus on health.. . good for him

I thought he would at least use trt.

He doesn't look like that because of his thyroid cancer. If you watch the video, they caught it very early. He looks like that because he doesn't compete anymore, juice anymore and has had two shoulder replacements. Also, he has two small children and I'm sure he would like to see them grow up and be there for them later in life.
Exactly. Dude has had two reverse shoulder replacements which makes life in general,and lifting anything that much more difficult. Ask me how I know. Hope he has a speedy recovery

To me he looks like he had very robust features to begin with and then took huge amounts of GH and made those features even more robust. Thenhe lost 120 lbs and now all you see is those overly robust features. I don't know if true but I heard a rumor that he had other health issues but who knows. Rumors are bullshit sometimes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws