over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

db006 pics from the nationals

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well the nationals obviously didnt go as well as i wanted. the goal was to make the top 15, and i didnt. going by the pictures and my own opinion i wasnt too far out, and felt that the judging after the top 4 isnt really accurate at all. but either way i had a good time in florida, and got to talk to alot of cool people, including bboy, shelby and tp4u, not to mention some of the top pro's in the world. the plan is now to take off all of 2010 and compete in 2011 at the jr nats.

these first 2 pics were around 1230 friday. i feel i was the driest and sharpest here, could of been a little fuller. but the nonetheless this was the best i was all day.

Last edited:
these next pics are from around 330. right before i went down to the competitors meeting. i think i flattened out a little, and i didnt get on stage til about 5 hours after these pics, so i was really flat and soft by then.

Last edited:
here are a few from the stage. my posing sucks, i looked miserable as hell, and i got caught on the end so i dont think i got a good look. the guy second from the right took 5th.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
last one. this is from sunday. i felt like a fat slob and went down and walked on the treadmill believe it or not.

Last edited:
OK so.....

besides chest, glutes and tri's, what else is glaring??

You look great..........you just need a lot more muscle and placed strategically.........lean though, good separation.

I couldnt find which weight class was it over at MD...

Congratsand respect, Dave. Did your homework, and looked lean. Good quad separation. Agree about working on chest and tris, and looking fuller and drier. But then the long waiting period before going on stage does not help either.

Hang in, and holler if I can answer posing questions or offer advice. Best for 2010.

Bro.there is some solid competition on that stage.You looked great!!.There are always area's to improve on.Phil mentioned more strategically placed muscle.You and all the rest of us can take that advice to the bank!!Your hams and quads look amazing.Good job and best of luck with your 2010 growing and improving season.

I'm pretty sure only 2 guys from that group made the top 15 (the two guys on the far right).

Congratsand respect, Dave. Did your homework, and looked lean. Good quad separation. Agree about working on chest and tris, and looking fuller and drier. But then the long waiting period before going on stage does not help either.

Hang in, and holler if I can answer posing questions or offer advice. Best for 2010.

i will. if anything can easily be improved its posing. i just have to put the time in and have a trained eye watching. i will def hit you up. thanks

Bro.there is some solid competition on that stage.You looked great!!.There are always area's to improve on.Phil mentioned more strategically placed muscle.You and all the rest of us can take that advice to the bank!!Your hams and quads look amazing.Good job and best of luck with your 2010 growing and improving season.

thanks bro. i still need more detail in my hams and glutes. and maybe even more muscle in my glutes. that and my conditioning will be improved come 2011.

I'm pretty sure only 2 guys from that group made the top 15 (the two guys on the far right).

i think the guy on right is 15th. not sure though. i wouldnt mind hearing your assessment though shelby.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws