IFBB PROS
Registered
Here''s me....

Attachments

• rogue1a.jpg
    rogue1a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,995
look great man

Nice side chest shot , whats your stats and where abouts are you from.

That has got to be Phil.........

Nobody has a chest like that ........When was that taken and what did you weigh there ......275?

NO

Thats not Phil , Phils smaller LOL jk

Someone look for the pump in the background. That should answer the identity question.

Hey Guys
No, this is not Phil but he did teach me much of what I know so... there you have it as far as resemblance of physiques. Of course I could only hope to be like him one day. I’m a little taller though (5'9) and don’t need the penis pump...
I’m from the South (USA) usually but i've taken an extended sabbatical and live overseas now where I travel around being a bodybuilder. I do photo shoots, expo's seminar, whatever pays in different countries wherever I'm needed. I’ve build many good relationships over the year when I was competing with bodybuilding and fitness guy/gals all over the world so I always have a place to stay with... say this person (guy or gal) is getting ready for a show and wants someone to help them reach a new level or wants a buddy who’s been there. I go.
There is a big circuit in the world for bodybuilders, I stay in shape all year due to my training and diet style and love doing it. I’m 245
I have three shows to do, the last one the world championship in Moscow in Nov where I will be 251-253. Yes I keep growing and getting stronger as the show nears. I’ve been getting lots of work as of late in the Mediterranean region, I am in Germany now. I will post some contest and recent photos when I get a chance.
I was recently back home in the good old US of A and picked up this laptop of which it has a wireless modem (Carte Orange). So I can always log in.

Late

That's some SICKENING thickness... Definitely see some Phil influence!
Do they like body hair in Europe? jk

That's a great pastime you have Rogue: traveling, living your passion and making money from it, helping others reaching their goals: more than a fantastic experience, sounds like a real personal accomplishment. The ideal life!

I think I got the secret to Phils thickness!! You know how Michael Jackson would sleep in a hyperbolic chamber. Well, I bet you anything, Phil has a human size penis pump. And he sleeps in it, and it pumps him up and makes him even more thicker!!! This is why he trains with low volume, why train high volume to pump you up, when you can just sleep in a huge penis pump instead!!

Im on to you Phill! Ill find out all your secrets. ;)

See that vascularity on Phil, which part of the males body is usually that vascular?? hmmm. The pump must work!!!

Attachments

• hernon04.jpg
    hernon04.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,095
Kyubert said:
I think I got the secret to Phils thickness!! You know how Michael Jackson would sleep in a hyperbolic chamber. Well, I bet you anything, Phil has a human size penis pump. And he sleeps in it, and it pumps him up and makes him even more thicker!!! This is why he trains with low volume, why train high volume to pump you up, when you can just sleep in a huge penis pump instead!!

Im on to you Phill! Ill find out all your secrets. ;)

haha thats rediculous.... creative mind:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity