over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

deca and eq

vanmike

Registered
I know that deca helps joint pain, does equipoise do the same, my next cycle will be with eq, but if it doesnt help joint pain I guess ill need 100mg of deca a week. I read that eq does help, but is it as good as deca is my question

I know that deca helps joint pain, does equipoise do the same, my next cycle will be with eq, but if it doesnt help joint pain I guess ill need 100mg of deca a week. I read that eq does help, but is it as good as deca is my question

Eq doesn't help the joints. I always throw in a little deca with my eq. You have the right idea. ;)

deca always makes me feel awesome... but eq makes me eat like a damn horse.. !!

Yeah somewhere in the universe of bro-knowledge there is a statement or statistic that says EQ increases collagen synthesis by like what 300% and Nandrolone was only like 270% or something. From this stat which God knows where it came from someone deduced [erroneously] that EQ must be good for joints. But as the boys above testify to and I myself will confirm EQ is not what I'd call a joint saver. Now I'll also concede that different folks have different degrees of success with Nandrolone. But if its a question of either or for joints, there's only one choice of the two

awesome thanks for the help guys, i,ll be sure to run 100mg of deca weekly, maybe 150mg weekly,

Yeah somewhere in the universe of bro-knowledge there is a statement or statistic that says EQ increases collagen synthesis by like what 300% and Nandrolone was only like 270% or something. From this stat which God knows where it came from someone deduced [erroneously] that EQ must be good for joints. But as the boys above testify to and I myself will confirm EQ is not what I'd call a joint saver. Now I'll also concede that different folks have different degrees of success with Nandrolone. But if its a question of either or for joints, there's only one choice of the two

True true true^^^:yeahthat:

I too have read (and believed) that EQ was good for the joints as well...I liked to believe it, as I get every bad side from deca there is to get, but EQ does me right.

I got off deca and ran eq for shits and grins. 900 weekly.

My joints were hatin me, along with my bp. I dropped the eq(went back to deca) and I had to wait 7 weeks before the deca started helping again.

how about GH vs deca?

I've been on gh since april and had to come off 2 weeks while I left the country. By the end of the second week, my left shoulder, left hip and left sciatic nerve were all in pain. It has been so long since I felt that pain that I forgot I even had it! Came home and dose 2 x my regular dose of 5 iu the first day (morn and night) and back to 5 iu 1 time a day and by the third day the water retention was back and the pain was gone.

Haven't ran deca in over 10 years and was in my early 20's so I didnt notice and pain reliving effects from it.

how about GH vs deca?

I've been on gh since april and had to come off 2 weeks while I left the country. By the end of the second week, my left shoulder, left hip and left sciatic nerve were all in pain. It has been so long since I felt that pain that I forgot I even had it! Came home and dose 2 x my regular dose of 5 iu the first day (morn and night) and back to 5 iu 1 time a day and by the third day the water retention was back and the pain was gone.

Haven't ran deca in over 10 years and was in my early 20's so I didnt notice and pain reliving effects from it.

WOW, that sounds amazing

If joint relief is all you are after when you add the Deca, start with 50mg. I KNOW 50 works with some. You can always bump it up after a few weeks.

If joint relief is all you are after when you add the Deca, start with 50mg. I KNOW 50 works with some. You can always bump it up after a few weeks.

that is the only reason why, but iam going with 100mg a week, it wont cost much and I want the peice of mind that my joints will be covered the.ve been bothering me. thank you for your help

EQ makes me look better and Deca helps my joints. So I use 200mg per week of each.

if you want to use decca strictly for joint relief I would go with 100mg's a week. most cycles average are 400-600mg per week. decca stays stable in the blood I think I read somewhere upto 10 days or so depending on the person of course. So a shot once a week at 100mg would be fine. EQ I have never heard of causing joint relief. The results from EQ are usually slower and more gradual compared to decca. IMO its an amazing compound it can be added into any cycle because it is so versatile. Also some users report an increased appetite on it.

ya I cant wait, test prop 150eod, deca 100mg a week eq 400 mg a week and anavar 100mg ed, for 14 weeks. I havnt tried eq or anavar so iam looking forward to it.

The old pharma grade 50 mg or 100 mg amps would be perfect for this. :headbang:

Does anyone experience slight bloat (mild) from EQ at >800mg - 1g a week?

I remembered my last few cycles when I did between 800-1000mg i got bloated. Anyone else?

I actually just ran both at 400mgs a wk. I was surprised how well they worked together for me.

I know everyone will respond differently, but roughly how long can one expect to see the joint benefits to start kicking in from 100mg of deca?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws