over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq

Zypsalam

Newbies
I been reading a lot and trying gather as much as information as possible before continuing with my blast I’m running test at 1g a week a little higher and eq 1g eq but I’m thinking of stopping the eq because I keep reading people having problems with eq thickening the blood any feed back on this guys thank you an advance. Maybe switch to primo instead.

All PED’s increase RBC#, Boldenone has gotten the rep of increasing RBC/HCT in many people. I ran it at 900mg for a couple months and it didn’t touch mine.

Get blood work and see

FYI primo was original created to treat anemia

Next you need to Search blood donation, Nattokinase, and you'll find info that may lead to more searches. Like @dimethyl11 stated, get blood work, see where you're at. Make sure any supplements like Nattokinase don't cause a negative interaction with any medications you may be on. That should be done with all supplements!

How old are you?

I wouldn't necessarily stop the EQ if it agrees with your system/physique. I can say for myself personally - I've run EQ for duration at both 400mg and 600mg weekly, and 600mg was no better than 400mg in my case. So, possibly reduce the dosage, but still reap the benefits EQ has to offer.

Next you need to Search blood donation, Nattokinase, and you'll find info that may lead to more searches. Like @dimethyl11 stated, get blood work, see where you're at. Make sure any supplements like Nattokinase don't cause a negative interaction with any medications you may be on. That should be done with all supplements!

How old are you?
I’m 28 right before started my blast i was pretty much on trt and got blood work done and everything was smooth of course wanted to double check before I blasted
And reading what people gotten from eq on high dose was scaring me a bit

I wouldn't necessarily stop the EQ if it agrees with your system/physique. I can say for myself personally - I've run EQ for duration at both 400mg and 600mg weekly, and 600mg was no better than 400mg in my case. So, possibly reduce the dosage, but still reap the benefits EQ has to offer
Actual I most likely going to end doing that instead of switching to primo
Although I was going to go high just to experience it but I started to worry lol thank you For your feed back by any chance do eq hold water retention I read some say yes and some say no

I been reading a lot and trying gather as much as information as possible before continuing with my blast I’m running test at 1g a week a little higher and eq 1g eq but I’m thinking of stopping the eq because I keep reading people having problems with eq thickening the blood any feed back on this guys thank you an advance. Maybe switch to primo instead.
Do bloods instead of guessing, your hematocrit/hemoglobin will tell you what's going on.
Usually it's Test that thickens more the blood, but everyone is different, i run Test and EQ almost year round and my hematocrit stays at 45%.
As i told you, on blood test will tell you what to do.

What are your stats and AAS experience/history?

Actual I most likely going to end doing that instead of switching to primo
Although I was going to go high just to experience it but I started to worry lol thank you For your feed back by any chance do eq hold water retention I read some say yes and some say no
If anything, EQ pulls water off me. When it comes to test, if I so much as look at a bottle of test with an AI, I turn into a water buffalo. EQ also takes 10-12 weeks to really start its shine, so IMO it's best reserved for long cycles.

If anything, EQ pulls water off me. When it comes to test, if I so much as look at a bottle of test with an AI, I turn into a water buffalo. EQ also takes 10-12 weeks to really start its shine, so IMO it's best reserved for long cycles.
This whole build up over time thing and EQ.. is this really true.. or just bro-lore that continues to spread year after year ??

This whole build up over time thing and EQ.. is this really true.. or just bro-lore that continues to spread year after year ??
I would say "bro-lore" personally I feel it's effects in about a week and it also drops in about a week, it may take months to completely get out of your system but the high levels go down quickly. Jmo.

Its nonsense.

If this was true Test Prop would be more effective than Test Enan as it "kicks in" faster being a short ester when in reality its not the case. The total mg dose is whats important.

Androgen levels will climb and peak in 3-4 days after Test Enan has been injected and one could argue, when androgen levels have peaked this is where they are most effective enhancing performance.

The same can be said for Equipoise or any longer acting ester. Its effects are exerted rapidly.

I feel the effects of EQ shortly after starting, but my physique personally really starts to pop at the 10-12 week mark. This is with no changes in cycle and also following the same diet during this period. Everyone's body chemistry reacts differently, but that is the mark when things really start to get good for me personally with EQ.

Bro lore ^^^

What exactly have you heard? I've been running EQ from dosages of 300mg-900mg for 3 years straight and my HCT is on the high end of normal. The only issue I have with EQ is that it tanks my E2 to single digits. I'd say I probably need to run at least 1.2g of test with 900g of EQ to have productive E2 levels.

You gotta be consistant in getting your bloodwork done is you understand what's going on with your body. That way you don't need to guess or go off of what you read. If you can afford to take gear, make it a priorty to get your bloodwork done and understand how to read your results. Keep it simple and take the guesswork out of it.

I’m 28 right before started my blast i was pretty much on trt and got blood work done and everything was smooth of course wanted to double check before I blasted
And reading what people gotten from eq on high dose was scaring me a bit
I'm of the age where EQ pretty much definitely is going to hit the red cells. What I do is use it strategically and plan an off period of a month afterward to let red cells drop back down. You can manage it by dose, duration, time off, blood donation, and nattokinase. Hematocrit around 55-56% is about as high as I let it go. Research says that's OK for the most part. I try to start any cycling when my hematocrit is less than 50%, preferably 47-48%.

Let’s see some pics of what you look like on a gram of test and a gram of eq.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131