over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq

This whole build up over time thing and EQ.. is this really true.. or just bro-lore that continues to spread year after year ??
I can feel it soon after starting it and see changes in my physique within a few weeks. It’s definitely bro lore.

I been reading a lot and trying gather as much as information as possible before continuing with my blast I’m running test at 1g a week a little higher and eq 1g eq but I’m thinking of stopping the eq because I keep reading people having problems with eq thickening the blood any feed back on this guys thank you an advance. Maybe switch to primo instead.

I've been using EQ on/off for years and i have never had "Thickening of Blood". EQ is a mild compound.

Going forward, my bulking cycles will consist of test and EQ only. I'm a huge fan now. Primo is awesome for strength and gains but it gives me acne and tanks my HDL.
For me, EQ does neither, and it doesn't touch my hct/hb either. Also after a 16 week run (700mg), my GFR and cystatin C are both great. EQ Gets a bad rap for some reason, but it may be my only anabolic outside of test going forward.

Let’s see some pics of what you look like on a gram of test and a gram of eq.
I can show some pictures no problems but the first injection I did was when I post this up and wanted to double check plus do a lot of research and been on trt for quite time for everyone who give their opinion appreciate it so much.

I can show some pictures no problems but the first injection I did was when I post this up and wanted to double check plus do a lot of research and been on trt for quite time for everyone who give their opinion appreciate it so much.
That is not at all what you said in your first post. So where’s the pics?

add in a good dose of nattokinase and a small amount of tren

i had bloodwork in june 2021 running 400mg test and 600mg primo and my hct was 59, hb was 20,1, rbc was 6,4

ive incorporated nattokinase at the beginning of 2022. beginning of this year, ive ran 600mg test 750mg primo and 100mg tren hex a week.
blood work was the best ive ever seen apart from trt. My hct was 51, hb was 17,3 and rbc was 6,0. This was even lower than when ive ran 200mg test and 300mg primo with just the natto mid of 2022.
apart from natto and the tren hex, all i did different was i religously did my 12k+ steps daily (most of the time 1*60min walk and 1*45min walk) when before i was a bit more relaxed regarding this and did probably average around 5-6k
no clue how tren could affect those values but i am sure for me it did play a role

Going forward, my bulking cycles will consist of test and EQ only. I'm a huge fan now. Primo is awesome for strength and gains but it gives me acne and tanks my HDL.
For me, EQ does neither, and it doesn't touch my hct/hb either. Also after a 16 week run (700mg), my GFR and cystatin C are both great. EQ Gets a bad rap for some reason, but it may be my only anabolic outside of test going forward.
^^^hey brother ..congratulations on your recent competition wins

► was curious how much TEST you stacked with your "700mg/EQ"?? a week

beginning of this year, ive ran 600mg test 750mg primo and 100mg tren hex a week.
^^^for another thread but ..7wks into some TREN HEX myself now

..& loving it!!!!!

Same brother. EQ and Test is my bread and butter now. No side effects for me besides hem raising just a little bit, but donating blood takes care of that. Also I dont have to run an AI because eq does it for me. I would rather run eq than npp and an AI in my growth phases. Test and EQ only going forward for me as well.

Same brother. EQ and Test is my bread and butter now. No side effects for me besides hem raising just a little bit, but donating blood takes care of that. Also I dont have to run an AI because eq does it for me. I would rather run eq than npp and an AI in my growth phases. Test and EQ only going forward for me as well.
Even if nowadays EQ's popularity has gone down big time, as a matter of fact it's been and still is a staple for most Pro's. Yes, even now that everybody can get his hands on the most exotic stuff.
I personally LOVE it.

Tren is only thing that raised my hct over 50. Test, eq, deca, etc never had a big impact on my hct.

here you can see how everyone is completely different. I have the best blood count for tren, but the deca raises my H/H the most... I'm afraid of EQ because of the H/H, but I'll probably give it a chance and monitor the blood.

something i have never understood. why is boldenone cypionate not more popular?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws