advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca. Does it repair or just mask injury?

comedycentral

Registered
Hi just wondering from peoples real world experience with it. As the title says really. Injury repair or just masking? thanks.

I would say yes but only if you follow a rehab and recovery program, if you keep lifting and aggravating the injury then no, it wouldn't heal

Not once has any AAS healed an injury for me. I am currently using BPC157 twice daily at 500mcg per injection into both my shoulders. Been a week now, and there has been some improvement. Nothing I’d call great but I just started.

Cage

It makes wonders for my knees, but once stopped adding deca to the stack, in a few weeks just got back to misery

It can create an environment that facilitates healing like anti inflamatories. I've had great success over the years multiple times. I've had an injury make no progress for 2 months and within a few weeks of deca it's much better and gone after a decent run. I think it also helps with longevity in less wear/year on joints.

Now let's be real... if you have an injury that can't be healed naturally with time/rehab etc... it will mask pain to some degree, maybe make it worse when you come off if you beat on it causing further aggravation (or maintain training level and remove lube allowing it), but in no way shape or form will it heal what can't be healed - surgery/replacement/you're fucked etc is likely outcome here.

I have had a lot of injuries over the years from partial collar bone separation, torn pec, tendon inflammation, and joint aches. I'm 53 now and I include 200mg of deca in my cycles for the sake of joint pains and injuries. I don't think for a second it heals the issues it just masks them or protects them. If I run out. I notice the difference in a matter of weeks. I think your injuries may have a help in healing from deca increasing fluid around the area but doesn't directly heal them.

I have not seen where any anabolics have healed injuries i have had. They have helped mask things. From more fluid or just feeling better. i am sure they have caused more injuries then having helped any.

People have unrealistic expectations.

Certain anabolics “do what they do”, but how you understand that and put it into context is your responsibility.

Nandrolone will increase collagen synthesis (the good kind). It also seems to increase synovial fluid.

If you have early stages of arthritis or are repairing slight damage of tendons and ligaments, Deca can and will help.

It’s unlikely to work faster than the rate at which you do further damage though… and when you stop using it, the activity you participate in will continue to make matters worse. Genetics are a thing too.

So it is worth using, but you can’t expect it to reverse time completely.

Added deca to my mix the first time in a bunch of years. Can’t believe how much better my joints feel. Do I think it’s repairing them? No but I probably will always stay on some deca for the foreseeable future.

Hi just wondering from peoples real world experience with it. As the title says really. Injury repair or just masking? thanks.

Most likely mask. (because of how quickly it works). There are some animal studies showing it might help with "repair", but grain of salt on those.

For deca to really be effective at healing it would seem to me for healing to happen the damage would need to be curtailed during healing. Which would mean stop lifting most likley. Can't say i have seen any studies showing cartilage growth while still lifting.

This is 100% anecdotal, but Deca has helped my skin incredibly well. I used to have a horrible skin condition on my feet and sometimes on my hands. I saw a total of 23 different dermatologists and had every possible allergen test done. Nothing helped other than cortisone. To stop a flare up I needed both a shot of cortisone and the little packs where you start with 6 a day and titrate down.
I noticed that during cycles where I used Deca my skin would clear up or I wouldn’t have a flare up.
It’s been a long time since I’ve had this (almost 20 years) and still have no clue what the causes it, but I used low dose Deca many times to avoid having to get cortisone.
Could it have been something else and not the Deca? Sure - but back then I was convinced it was the answer.

People have unrealistic expectations.

Certain anabolics “do what they do”, but how you understand that and put it into context is your responsibility.

Nandrolone will increase collagen synthesis (the good kind). It also seems to increase synovial fluid.

If you have early stages of arthritis or are repairing slight damage of tendons and ligaments, Deca can and will help.

It’s unlikely to work faster than the rate at which you do further damage though… and when you stop using it, the activity you participate in will continue to make matters worse. Genetics are a thing too.

So it is worth using, but you can’t expect it to reverse time completely.
Big Dave on point once again.

They actually hinder the bodies natural healing process. If steroids healed anything all
Of us wouldn’t have all these nagging injuries if taking a steroid was the answer.

When I was in my mid 20s I had a knee injury. I rested it for 6 months and still painful. Had surgery and still 6 months after that it was still painful. I wa an athlete and wanted to get back to competition. That's when I did my first cycle, deca and dianabol 1988. 12 weeks. It worked. I was back on the mat in a month and never looked back. knee solidified and stayed good for decades after that. I was new to AAS so they did what they do and did it beter than probably any other cycle. So, it is context. I was still young and recovered very quickly from training but the surgeon messed up the mechanics. The cycle got me going and it stuck. Another time after being off for a very long time I had tendonitis in the front of the shoulder from heavy pressing movements. I did a test/EQ cycle and in 6 weeks it was gone. Stayed healed for a long time. Both times AAS really worked in these examples was after a long period of abstinence or first time use. Again, it can be context.

They actually hinder the bodies natural healing process. If steroids healed anything all
Of us wouldn’t have all these nagging injuries if taking a steroid was the answer.
Weird isn't it. It's a conundrum. They seem to work in the short term coming from a natural state when all processes are running according to nature for the most part but using and using and using ... I noticed over the years the longer I cycled the more sore my joints got and some of them seemed to make me injury prone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131