over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca Durabolin and controlling side effects

The Stallion

Registered
I really am thinking about doing a cycle of 750 test e per week along side 400 deca per week.

Last time I ran deca I did it at 600 per week. I was running a liquid AI from a research company and I was getting side effects like crazy (gyno in both nipples, excessive bloat, erectile dysfunction). Did my labs and my estro was off the charts. Obviously my AI was fake.

I have armidex tabs and my estro is under control. Got ahold of some caber and now everything is back in working order. Of course I came off my deca once the sides were unbearable and I got my blood work back. Ran my armidex with my caber and I all is good.

I've always ran test and EQ for my cycles. Some times I would drop the EQ in favor for tren but I never strayed away from these compounds in my off season. I've been cycling for 5 years and I want to face the fears and run other compounds.

I ran my first deca cycle for 8 weeks and even though I had the sides I was gettin be strong as ever.

So would lowering my deca dose to 400 and staying on top of my AI now that I know it's real eliminate most of these sides? From what I understand if you control E2 you can lessen the increase in progesterone side effects.(The erectile dysfunction is my main concern)

I still have caber at hand just in case.

Or should I just eliminate deca from my cycles due to me being super prone to these side effects and just choose compounds that are less likely to be progesteronic?

I have the same fears of deca. You seem to have your info I order. Have you considered NPP? I have some deca sitting around but get worried of sides and the long ester so I hesitate to use it. I think I would much rather run NPP than deca for the fear of long lasting sides. I did run both NNP and deca at two separate cycles years ago. The deca bloated me and the NPP I liked a lot more for some reason.

I actually did cycle with npp. I'm thinking now that I have legit control over my estro it will be a better experience.

combating deca sides

I get great results from deca, improved joints, strength and mass, however I'm prone to progestin sides and the whole dreaded deca dick.

I have learned what works for me and can now reap the positive benefits of the compound while negating the negative ones.
I've never taken caber cause I don't feel the need to pay that much. Pramipexole works just fine for me. It prevents or cure lactation, and gives a strong libido boost and definitely maintains the ability to get erections. Truthfully random erections will pop up often. I'm not sure if the claims that it elevated gh are true but I can swear I am a bit stronger while on Prami.

As the ai's arimidex doesn't seem to do much for me and letro kills my joints even while on deca. Exemestane is the perfect middle ground for me.

The combo of Prami and Exemestane have worked wonders for me. Hope this helps bro :D

I get great results from deca, improved joints, strength and mass, however I'm prone to progestin sides and the whole dreaded deca dick.

I have learned what works for me and can now reap the positive benefits of the compound while negating the negative ones.
I've never taken caber cause I don't feel the need to pay that much. Pramipexole works just fine for me. It prevents or cure lactation, and gives a strong libido boost and definitely maintains the ability to get erections. Truthfully random erections will pop up often. I'm not sure if the claims that it elevated gh are true but I can swear I am a bit stronger while on Prami.

As the ai's arimidex doesn't seem to do much for me and letro kills my joints even while on deca. Exemestane is the perfect middle ground for me.

The combo of Prami and Exemestane have worked wonders for me. Hope this helps bro :D
I'm going to try this.

NPP is fantastic.... IMO the only issue with it is the volume that needs to be administered....for me 600mg wk is about my sweet spot....that's a fair amount of volume.....Deca takes so long to hit and so long to clear IMO it isn't worth it, especially if you get brutal sides....BTW you needed cabaser for Deca/NPP....no wonder your shit didn't work...lol.... I've been looking for 200mg NPP but seems like everybody's version has crashed??

IMO scrap the Deca and run NPP...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner