over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca/eq/test cycle ADVICE NEEDED THANK U

Eq at 600mg a week will help your joints also. I would run the test @500mg/wk for this cycle. I have done test and eq before but never ran deca with it. Eq helps my joints when the dose is above 400mg/wk.

Here is my personal opinion....I do not use 19 nor steroids (deca and tren) because they shut you down hard, and (possibly) cause a whole other mess of problems that you need to take more drugs to control. Now, there is gyno brought on by estradiol which comes about when test levels increas and then there is prolactin related gyno which, from what I have been reading, occurs because deca and tren have a great affinity for the progesterone receptor. They do not actually raise progesterone levels but they attach to the recptor and therefore can cause gyno (nipples milking). I say to anyone that unless they are competing in pl or bb comps I see no need to use deca or tren. This is my personal opinion on the matter.

I already have to take arimidex or aromasin on a heavy cycle of test because of estrogen build up, I do not want to add caber or prami in my body as well to avoid prolactin issues. I have also heard stories from close friends and post on the forums where guys will say..."my nipples are milking and I have been off cycloe for 3 months" or "my test levels are 140 a month after pct, wtf". I do not want any part of that!

Last edited:
If you are going to add deca have prami, caber or bromo on hand in case!

Huh, i did not know about the dosage of EQ at 600mg helping with joints. Also the nipples producing milk i have heard that but makes me think about it a second time. Probably add the deca then.

When would you start dosing the anti-prolactin compounds? Do they cause any side effects in regards to gains? i.e. Nolva reduces IGF-1.

exemestane and pramipexole.

start right away.

pramipexole will not inhibit gains, if anything it will make for better quality gains because of the significant increases in growth hormone release that it provides.

when doing research in this area
researchstop.com
exemsolut
pramisolut

note- reccomend size 000 empty gel caps to maintain compliance with exemestane. uptake model is greatly enhanced by high lipid insertion into gut simulator. (the human equivalent of a high fat meal)

Age,stat, cycle experience?

If this is your first cycle, I would just run test and maybe add lil bit of deca..
My first cycle was Test E 500 with Deca 400 a week.. I gained about 25lbs in 10 weeks ( half of gain was water) and kept about 10-15lbs after PCT. It was def best cycle for me. i guess you could say that because it was my first cycle but ive done Test and deca last cycle and gained about 10-15lbs as well.. Deca def will help you with the joint issues as well

The cycle I am thinking of is like the thread stated deca/eq/test. Now the reason I post this thread, is because of all the inconsistent posts I have read during my search of this cycle before I waste your time asking questions. I am still dealing with an injury, but that’s not significant what is significant is its one of the reasons I am thinking of adding the DECA in it.
To many people have said, yes it’s a great cycle and then right under that same post some other member says it’s a atrocious cycle do not attempt it(not in those exact words but you get what i am saying) Why the conflicting views on it? This is my rough sketch of the cycle (see below please)

Deca 300mg for my joints staying pleased to with any luck reduce injury risk in the future.
EQ 400-600mg for the vascular properties, also this may just be me but I feel added strength on it.
Test 400mg because it is the Godfather of all cycles and keeps my pal happy.

Please post what you think, even if it is another question relating to this cycle or one of the AAS’s in this cycle I am thinking of doing in the future.

Nothing is set in stone so if you intelligent members of this board have some ideas I am all ears. Thank you for reading this and I am looking forward to an explaination to why so many conflicting views on this cycle (eq and deca together).

When would you start dosing the anti-prolactin compounds? Do they cause any side effects in regards to gains? i.e. Nolva reduces IGF-1.

before you start a deca or tren cycle youmight want to test prami...lots of people get weird reactions to it...its a very powerful D2 agonist...

it makes me feel sick to my stomach and also weak in the joints...not good stuff I would hate to be forced to take it to deal withprolactin issues on a deca cycle! I wont do deca because of this.

exemestane and pramipexole.

start right away.

pramipexole will not inhibit gains, if anything it will make for better quality gains because of the significant increases in growth hormone release that it provides.

when doing research in this area
researchstop.com
exemsolut
pramisolut

note- reccomend size 000 empty gel caps to maintain compliance with exemestane. uptake model is greatly enhanced by high lipid insertion into gut simulator. (the human equivalent of a high fat meal)

^^

for info on dosing, sides and sides avoidance...

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner