over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca is an amazing anabolic....

Now that is love right there.... best i get is queen obvious pointing out the "huge" "gross" ones on my back that I know are there and can feel them especially when sit down but I cant reach and sometimes cant even see due to contours of back and would probably need two mirrors just to see....

and the best part is she is a flippin nurse.... but as she would say... a "trauma" nurse not a "wound care" nurse and for a reason cuz the puss and ooze is gross....

Barbie loves them... actually obsessed is a better word. I get ingrowing hairs in my back and that creates some bad spots that hurt. She is always squeezing them and putting me through pain. I sometimes say I will let you do them if I get a massage at the end :D

How's your blood pressure?

Mine gets out of control.... I'm always using a Ace/HTZ.. :(

I take a Garlic complex...1 pill has 500mg concentrated Garlic bulb.
I take 1500mgs a day so 5 pills spread thru the day. no BP issues

if given a choice what other injectable Anabolics would you`ve stacked with DECA -DURABOLIN other than TEST & ORALS?

wud appreciate ur input
thank you
DR Intensity

Well boss i use test for my sex drive. I only use enough to keep sex drive thru the roof. if i use too much the sides from the test make what ever anabolic i use worse.

you could use Deca, EQ & Mast but i would still use a small amount of test.

The acne is kicking my ass. My wife takes a needle and pokes em and then squeezes em for me. Hurts like hell. I ve been getting it on my scalp too. Currently at 900 deca/300 test

Research Stop has accutane, start with 10-20mgs ed and stay on a low dose for a good 6 months. I had really bad acne and its all gone from the accutane

my first cycle was oraganon deca and 35mg dbol..gained some good mass. i never really used deca after that..because of stupid bro science on the boards. But it seems like all the big guys are using it. i am gonna be doing 900mg deca and 100mg dbol coming up in 2 weeks. give the test and the trens a break.

100mgs of good quality Dbol is a lot even for me. I am on some dbol now at 50mgs and the shit is strong as fcuk. I will say if taking 100mgs of Dbol you may as well go with anadrol. sides will not be as bad on 100mgs dbol and gains will be better on anadrol. just my experience

Sounds like a panic attack. Did you see what your heart rate was? I never had that issue.

Take care and do regular CBCs to keep your hematocrit/hemoglobin in check too.

Never checked the heart rate....my friend had a couple of xanax with him...i took one and calmed down a bit. i have had anxiety since i was a kid. On eq i don't want to be around people and i cant go above 300mg tren a week.

Nandrolone is a far superior anabolic than test, which is why it was developed in the first place.
It is the steroid I personally respond the best to, nothing makes me stronger or grow faster than NPP, including tren.

I do agree that all of these anabolic derivatives are far more unhealthy than plain old test. I think it would be wise to limit use of tren/d-bol/deca/etc to as few cycles as possible each year in order to optimize health. If I were to compete, I would use test and GH year round and just stick to one blast of deca/dbol/etc followed by a cut into the show with tren/anavar/etc.
I think that is the best way to balance results and health.
I think that the doses people are getting into with these test derivatives might be very damaging in the future, especially with nandrolone.
(Search and you will see the study about it being much harder on arteries than test).
Its a shame, because I would love to be able to blast 200mg of NPP per day, lol.

I take a Garlic complex...1 pill has 500mg concentrated Garlic bulb.
I take 1500mgs a day so 5 pills spread thru the day. no BP issues

I get good results from 1000mg odorless garlic I pick up at waltmart for like 4 bucks... one cap before bed keeps me stable.. 2 a day tho makes me want to take a nap or two I get that lethargic

I have gained most if not all my size from DECA. I usually run test at a lower does of 300-400mgs and deca at 1g+. I have cycled this way for several years with great success.

was reading around the forms about how some dude was saying that upping the test dose gave better gains than adding deca... so i thought what the hell i will give this a shot.

I can tell you this for me i have been on 1200-1500mgs of test e only from a great sponsor that i have used for years. I am now about week 7 and not impressed!!!!!!! not much strength or size yet but sex drive is out of control. dick hurts from cuming so much.

I truly believe that test should be used to keep sex drive up, but the anabolics should be used for mass and strength...any thoughts ?
i totaly agree bro,im on 700 deca,250 test-e right now and its the best gains i ever made! when i did 500 test-e and 400 deca a couple years ago i got bloat,lump under a nipple....none of that $hit this time,im sold!
next is low test high tren :love:

p.s...last cycle i did 1500 test-e from norma and i wasn't impressed either. didn't gain much at all!

Last edited:
Im 32 now and I dont use much deca anymore. 200mg a week for a little strength but mostly for joint support. Ive used it at 600mg/wk back 4/5 years ago and loved the size and strength but it kills my lil pee pee now, even with 1g+ of test. So I just dont use it. I use Eq alot more instead and anadrol for strength and size.

Im 32 now and I dont use much deca anymore. 200mg a week for a little strength but mostly for joint support. Ive used it at 600mg/wk back 4/5 years ago and loved the size and strength but it kills my lil pee pee now, even with 1g+ of test. So I just dont use it. I use Eq alot more instead and anadrol for strength and size.

Did you really just call it that???? Really????

lol, pick one
1) my lil pee pee
2) my raging huge c*ck
3) Mr Snugglesworth

Thats what I thought lol

lol, pick one
1) my lil pee pee
2) my raging huge c*ck
3) Mr Snugglesworth

Thats what I thought lol

I can actually relate so I think I got it...

1 is childs talk around the kiddos

2 is dude talk when with the guys

3 is pillow talk when with the lady

LMAO

^^ DUDE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! yessir! I laughed my ass off outloud fer realzz lol

Nandrolone is a far superior anabolic than test, which is why it was developed in the first place.
It is the steroid I personally respond the best to, nothing makes me stronger or grow faster than NPP, including tren.

I do agree that all of these anabolic derivatives are far more unhealthy than plain old test. I think it would be wise to limit use of tren/d-bol/deca/etc to as few cycles as possible each year in order to optimize health. If I were to compete, I would use test and GH year round and just stick to one blast of deca/dbol/etc followed by a cut into the show with tren/anavar/etc.
I think that is the best way to balance results and health.
I think that the doses people are getting into with these test derivatives might be very damaging in the future, especially with nandrolone.
(Search and you will see the study about it being much harder on arteries than test).
Its a shame, because I would love to be able to blast 200mg of NPP per day, lol.

The only study i have ever seen about nandrolone being hard on the arteries came from:Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

I was under the impression that the androgens are what cause the problems

I would like to see more studies on nandrolone before i take that one study to heart.
They also talk about being on crack while on anabolics.

The only study i have ever seen about nandrolone being hard on the arteries came from:Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

I was under the impression that the androgens are what cause the problems

I would like to see more studies on nandrolone before i take that one study to heart.
They also talk about being on crack while on anabolics.

I wish I would have saved these studies, but there were quite a few of them explaining why some anabolics were more damaging than test.
There was one posted very recently about deca in particular abnormaly enlarging the heart.

It makes sense to me, all of these anabolics were derived from testosterone by scientists in an attempt to modify it for different results. When it comes to health, I trust the natural hormone rather than the altered one. Your body doesn't make things like Stanozolol or Methandrostenolone, so it is completely foreign to your body when you take any of these synthetic derivatives. I'm sure there is even more going on in the body that we don't even know about when you take these drugs, especially over the long term.

If you were forced to stay on one steroid for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think anyone that would choose anything other than test would really be gambling with their health, even if results may be better with a different compound.

BTW, I am not anti anabolics at all, in fact I prefer them and dislike test (results wise). I just don't think they are good for you, especially in high doses. I trust high dose test more than high dose anabolics when it comes to my health, which is a shame because that's not what I currently do and not what I want to do.
I may switch to that just because I am concerned with my health as I age.

What do you consider high dose anabolics? I have used mostly test in the past and am gonna try NPP soon again for the first time in years.
In the past I never gave other injectables a try because I was always chasing a good sex drive and it even sucked while on test for a while, but I noticed orals Dbol and Tbol added made me so much bigger than just higher doses of test.
Was just up to 900 of EQ for the first time and I didn't notice much from it besides scary headaches. Hoping Nandrolone treats me well.

Last edited:
funny i have seen a rise in threads regarding cycles that have low test and higher derivitives of test.
i hav had 3 doctors aware of my AAS useage. NONE of them cared much that i was taking somewhat large test doses. they were MOST concerned with the "steroids" i use for contest preps.
all three of them felt test is "balanced" whereas "steroids" (aka derivatives of test) will cause blood work probs faster and worse than test.
atleaset that is how i understood it.
-MB

This is interesting. I have always felt at an intuitive level that no my body is healthy on test - even on a gram or two when my estrogen is in check. With other compounds like dbol or npp, I just feel like my body is under more stress. Again this thought is 100% based on intuition, but I thought it was interesting that your docs sorta reiterated what I was thinking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131