over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DENNIS JAMES BUST.. NEW FACTS

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
DENNIS JAMES BUST.. NEW FACTS

for those of you that care.. dj is screwed.. the dea has evidence that he was part of a international xtasy ring using the internet to make contacts.. he was also receiving steroids but, as you know, they are legal in thailand.. whether or not he was shipping gear to others is not know, but he obviously was sending x out to others... USING THE INTERNET!!.. DUMB BEYOND WORDS.. especially when you consider you are in a country that punishes drug trafficking by death..stupid..also, he is in touble for visa violations.. which i am sure he wishes were the only charge.. :( :confused:

one correction.. he was a big time exporter of gear also according to the article.. but, again, it is legal in thailand so, i can not imagine they will pursue that.. but, the x tasy charge is another matter..:rolleyes:

Ouchy

Another one bites the dust .....

Lats were you able to translate the article, if so could you post it here. thanks.

|--[\\\]>--------- cant emphasize enuff the importance of NOT selling X period!

This was just posted on Mayhem from a newspaper article over in Thailand. Does't look good at all. I wish him the best. "On 26th February at 9.00am, Dr. Mahaisak (chief of police), and Mr Yakvarachai (drugs officer) along with a DEA officer, arrested Mr Dennis James, the American champion body builder.
They found hundreds of vials of an anabolic steroid along with 19 E tablets in a parcel sent from Germany to Mr Dennis James at Universe Gym. Mr James admitted that everything in the parecl belonged to him and that he intended to sell the steroids to bodybuilding friends in Thailand, and the ecstasy tablets to tourists visiting Thailand. Police officers were called upon to search his house. Mr James's house was full of bodybuilding trophies. Officers searched Mr James's computer and found evidence showing that he used it to give and receive orders from all around the world. Mr James is charged with holding Ecstasy tablets without authorisation. The maximum penalty for this crime in Thailand is death.
Thai officers and DEA officers have been watching Dennie James for a long time. He has a business visa to be in Thailand to operate the Universe Gym but officials believe that this was a cover for his main activity - a major agent to import and export steroids which are banned in the United States. It is believed that he receives parcels from the Netherlands via Germany and he then distributes them to other countries, including America. Evidence was found showing that Mr James sells ecstasy tablets via the internet internationally. Police also found parcels in his home ready to be sent to an american address."

Re: REPLY

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>--------- cant emphasize enuff the importance of NOT selling X period!

Bump that shit, bro! That rec scene is def. bad news..

-slide

Last edited:
Hopefully for him they allow him to stand trial in the U.S. Messing with stuff is a sure ticket straight to jail. MM

AT LEAST HE WAS A MAN ABOUT IT AND SAID IT WAS HIS STUFF.

I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY ENOUGH TO MAKE MONEY ON THE GEAR!:(

So, because of 19 X tabs he faces the stiffest of all charges.
Why the hell not just stick to the gear business? Was that all
the involvement he had in the X, or was it more and ongoing?

Ive been saying since a came on the boards LONG ago-rec drugs suck! :eek:

I think he's done. I would have been happy making money on the gear itself. But i know all packs from thailand are being checked anyway so I think it would be hard to do business with gear. Too bad for a BB'ers life.

MikeS, no he had packages in his house that were ready to be shipped to the U.S. They also found on his computer that he was making deals over the net. Real smart. Selling X over the net to americans.

Milos gets his house reaided and gets his computers back within 2 weeks. Funny, wonder who he ratted on.....HHHHHHMMMMMMMM

|--[\\\]>--------- Milos got popped? when?

he was shipping x in pretty decent amounts..all via the internet..smart huh?? hell, it takes next to nothing to live (money wise) in thailand... he could have made more than enough with his contracts alone.. the gear would have been a nice additional income.. BUT, THE X?? why?? he was pretty deep in it.. as i stated before.. they were watching him for a very long time collecting evidence..

Bros,

Its called GREED... You deal in Narcotics and YOU WILL GET BURNED... Most that do deal in Narcs do it because bros that use it are normally hooked and will do just about anything to get it...

Bigbadasian will do anything to anyone for nothing

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

BBB

|--[\\\]>---------- hahaha...dick fucker! LOL! this is coming from a guy who humps sheep! LOL!

his career is over i think hes lucky if hes even going to survive it because famous or not they show no mercy over there

Just posted by Chad Nicholls

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just got off the phone - had a LONG conversation with Dennis. He is out and definitely things are looking up for him.

After finding out a lot of the details - this whole situation is completely messed up! First, I want to say that almost everything conveyed in the thai newspaper and on thai news was false. I don't want to get into the whole deal - but I believe in Dennis 100% he is not the person the media is trying to make him out to be - and I think this truth will come out very soon.

Hopefully this is true and things are looking up for Dennis!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws