over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dennis Wolf Guest Posing

mass_chaos

Registered
These are photos of Big Bad Wolf guest posing at a show that I attended on August 4th 2010.

Attachments

powerox

Banned
Ever since his arrival, I've been impressed with his physique. I don't understand why he doesn't place better at the o's. :confused:

PO

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ever since his arrival, I've been impressed with his physique. I don't understand why he doesn't place better at the o's. :confused:

PO

supposedly from what i remember he did his own thing for his first olympia appearance. Then after that he fell off a bit and hired a number of trainers which took him no where. And now he is back to doing his own thing which brought him into the top ten of the olympia the first time around. So we'll see if he can get it back in line again. Hopefully he can. I am a Wolf fan myself. And close second would be Winklaar. This may change over this next olympia seating though. :D

sexyboy

Registered
supposedly from what i remember he did his own thing for his first olympia appearance. Then after that he fell off a bit and hired a number of trainers which took him no where. And now he is back to doing his own thing which brought him into the top ten of the olympia the first time around. So we'll see if he can get it back in line again. Hopefully he can. I am a Wolf fan myself. And close second would be Winklaar. This may change over this next olympia seating though. :D
so for both os he placed in the top 5 he was on his own? I though the one year he could have been one actually. was he with milos?

last years o he fucked up he was smooth. And for the ny pro he was flat so what ever is going on he should just start doing his own thing he has one of my favorite builds.

SB

driven

Registered
He is massive, but those calves seem surprisingly disproportionate.

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
Maybe its just me or the pic, but his back seems to be lagging in the thickness department. His lats are very high aswell. He looks great though.

GRAVESY

Registered
^ Yeah High Lats has always been one of his critique since he started gaining attention. Has yet to bring them lower.

marshallmadman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm still looking for a picture that would give me any indication of what his calves even look like in this set.

I think the guy looks amazing. Toney Freeman, and Dennis Wolf are two of my favorite physiques.

He is massive, but those calves seem surprisingly disproportionate.

Mega Squat

Registered
When he placed 6th at the olympia, he was with Milos. The next year he was 4th and was with Chad Nichols and was crazy shredded. The year after he was with Chad, but Wolf got super paranoid about being flat and ate 500 cookies his wife baked(serious) and spilled over terribly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
james5211