over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB base vs DHB cypionate

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Question for you experienced DHB users

Do you prefer the short action base version or the longer action cypionate version.??

I wanna give this stuff a try mixed with test and NPP. I shoot 1/3cc test (250mg) and 1/2cc NPP (100mg) every other day and I'm thinking on adding 1cc DHB to each injection.

So my concern is dose one version cause any different effects or side effects??

Do you prefer the short action base version or the longer action cypionate version.??

I wanna give this stuff a try mixed with test and NPP. I shoot 1/3cc test (250mg) and 1/2cc NPP (100mg) every other day and I'm thinking on adding 1cc DHB to each injection.

I think most are going to prefer the cyp version. I actually almost always prefer the base version for most compounds.

The one source that I'm aware of that carried DHB base stopped doing so though. Not sure if there're others that carry it at the moment. The base version would be great for a pre-workout boost.

I haven’t seen any sponsors on here carry DHB base.

Also, I wonder if the PIP would be different than the cyp version.

I haven’t seen any sponsors on here carry DHB base.

Also, I wonder if the PIP would be different than the cyp version.
Sciroxx has the base version , but it's 50mg/ml.
I was thinking that if the PIP from DHB is an issue that taking a full cc a day might get bothersome , that a reason I was thinking the cyp version , I can use just 1/2cc and cut it with a little test and NPP

So, the base for is the equivalent of TNE and really more suited to pre-workout use. For EoD use, you’ll want to use the cypionate. Cypionate pip can be bad or unremarkable depending on the person making it. The pip from dhb base is on par with a howitzer lol.

So, the base for is the equivalent of TNE and really more suited to pre-workout use. For EoD use, you’ll want to use the cypionate. Cypionate pip can be bad or unremarkable depending on the person making it. The pip from dhb base is on par with a howitzer lol.
Yea I'm thinking that in a delt or trap might not end well

I was thinking that if the PIP from DHB is an issue that taking a full cc a day might get bothersome , that a reason I was thinking the cyp version , I can use just 1/2cc and cut it with a little test and NPP

This is the same source I was referring to, but as far as I know he does not carry it anymore. Sometimes his site shows he does, but he does not from what he last told me. Did this change?

This is the same source I was referring to, but as far as I know he does not carry it anymore. Sometimes his site shows he does, but he does not from what he last told me. Did this change?
Not sure , just saw it on the site this morning

From what I understand they do not sell it anymore. Very few sales if I had to guess.

DHB base will not be tolerable for injection. The cyp version already causes issues in many. Also, not sure of the solubility of the base.

I was informed by Karl from sciroxx that the DHB base will always pip like a motherfucker. I would go with cyp

Depending on amount, I could see delt being tolerable (at best). Trap? Ouch 🤕
I injected 3cc’s of test iso into my trap many many years ago. Within a minute the right side of my body went numb. I hobbled over to my bed and laid down. Took abt 3-4hrs but it eventually subsided. Never did it again!!!!

Cage

Yeah
I injected 3cc’s of test iso into my trap many many years ago. Within a minute the right side of my body went numb. I hobbled over to my bed and laid down. Took abt 3-4hrs but it eventually subsided. Never did it again!!!!

Cage
Yikes, I’m sure that was a scary 3-4 hours. Traps are off limits to me. Just seems like too much opportunity to cause problems.

.3cc leaves me a massive ass bump lol... Can't imagine what 1cc would do

How about making a topical or transdermal formula with the base? Maybe phojel or dsmo as a carrier? Seems to be a good way to get around painful volumous injections of DHB.

How about making a topical or transdermal formula with the base? Maybe phojel or dsmo as a carrier? Seems to be a good way to get around painful volumous injections of DHB.
Do you think it would be absorbed quickly enough to still function as a pre-workout drug? Or would it be a slower release making it a daily application as a main drug in a cycle?

There was a sponsor here that was carrying transdermal DHB a few months back. Not sure if he still does and what the experience was.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws