over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB never again!

in the past month.. i've gone through brews of 80mg/ml.. now going though a vial of 50mg/ml DHB mixed in the same vial with 50mg/ml mast.
all PIP-less. pinning 1x per day..

Some people have issues with certain compounds. You can get a thousand opinions for some general population guidance (good guidelines and how not to be dumb) but really time in the trenches trying things on your own body is the key.

What drugs to avoid, what drugs work well for you, how to manage E2 in your own body and what drugs impact it and to what degree...etc. We are all a bit unique here and even then our bodies change over time (what used to be the case...may not be so in 10-20 years for you).

This DHB was 150mg. Even mixing and doing a 1/2ml I have welts from 2 weeks ago.
Everyone will have different experiences and input as you’ve seen on this thread.

My opinion and personal rule is that if it’s a new or designer compound- DHB, Superdrol, etc, I don’t touch it. We have had Test, EQ and Primo around for decades to go off of in bodybuilding. If something is that hard to absorb and causes that much pain, you probably shouldn’t be injecting it. Just my opinion.

With that said- I have tried it and found one with minimal PIP. But nothing has ever fucked up my blood work as bad as DHB did. So it all went in the trash.

I’d personally do higher amounts of EQ or Primo with test as you can easily obtain the same look, feel better and is much safer IMO.

The knots are going to take time to go away, but will. If you have access to infa-red and red light therapy it’s helped me “some” in the past. Outside of that just ice, Advil and time.

It’s Bold Cyp. I don’t know why I call it EQ.
little tip for you.

Mix Bold und with Bold cyp 200mg + 200mg 1% BA 20% BB in MCT oil, it will never crash and the mix is really cool. :cool: :cool: :cool: (y)

^^^fair statement

..for example; PROP bothers some ..& the same exact PROP does not seem to bother others

..hey i'll even add that some of you guys that shoot with a SLIN pins are possibly enhancing/increasing your PIP with these shallow shots that don't get into deeper/better circulation

^^^that said ..we'v never had a single DHB-PIP complaint ..ever

I have to agree 100% with that. I can't do prop without serious pip. I don't care what lab its from or who brew it. I brew my own gear and most guys that have tried my prop say its painless. I do it and can't walk for a week with a knot in my ass.

How does EQ crash? It's liquid to begin with. I've never seen EQ crash before.
That is Bold Cypionate. Pretty notorious for crashing, and not surprising as that particular one is 250mg/ml concentration (I have 10 bottles of that same stuff in his pic and they're all crashed).

How does EQ crash? It's liquid to begin with. I've never seen EQ crash before.
Yeah as mentioned above and I mentioned earlier it’s bold Cyp. I associate boldenone as eq even though they are different esters. I know the undecylenate ester (eq) comes in liquid form.

Yeah as mentioned above and I mentioned earlier it’s bold Cyp. I associate boldenone as eq even though they are different esters. I know the undecylenate ester (eq) comes in liquid form.
I gotcha. Must have missed that. Yeah Bold cyp is a little tricky.

That is Bold Cypionate. Pretty notorious for crashing, and not surprising as that particular one is 250mg/ml concentration (I have 10 bottles of that same stuff in his pic and they're all crash
I stand corrected. I've made it at 200mg which held for a good while but eventually crashed. I'd imagine you need some super solvents to keep 250mg from crashing.

Many users Mix it with another compund based on mct oil.. I have the DHB at home, but too scared for the PIP that probably will give to me

Many users Mix it with another compund based on mct oil.. I have the DHB at home, but too scared for the PIP that probably will give to me
Yeah, I usually mix small amounts with my Test/other compounds since I do daily injections, so like .3 - .5ml of DHB depending on overall dosing. I've used DHB from 3 different sponsors in recent times and get no pip whatsoever.

But also interesting that earlier in this thread @sean1970ss mentioned DHB from DC Pharma, which I'm assuming gave him the bad pip/welts. I have DC's 150mg/ml DHB as well and did a random .6ml shot by itself a few days ago just to see if I'd get any pip and......absolutely nothing. Did it in ventroglute and couldn't even tell I did a shot there. So, between that and just reading the experiences of others and how some have issues with certain carrier oils it is, like so much else, very different person to person.

Yeah, I usually mix small amounts with my Test/other compounds since I do daily injections, so like .3 - .5ml of DHB depending on overall dosing. I've used DHB from 3 different sponsors in recent times and get no pip whatsoever.

But also interesting that earlier in this thread @sean1970ss mentioned DHB from DC Pharma, which I'm assuming gave him the bad pip/welts. I have DC's 150mg/ml DHB as well and did a random .6ml shot by itself a few days ago just to see if I'd get any pip and......absolutely nothing. Did it in ventroglute and couldn't even tell I did a shot there. So, between that and just reading the experiences of others and how some have issues with certain carrier oils it is, like so much else, very different person to person.
I still have welts form over 3 weeks ago. It may be user based and people react different I have used gear for over 25 years and never experienced anything like that. Where you can only sleep on one side or lay on your stomach. My experience from using and will not touch it again....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131