over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb vs masteron vs winstrol

fitnessmuscle

Registered
During a cut which out of the three would you pick if you could only pick one ? All dht based steroids so picking one makes sense I would think,which one gives the best results? If diet and training are on point which one is the best cutter in your opinion? Obviously this question is for guys who ran all 3 at some point , btw ,keep side effects out of your decision, even though I know guys were side effects will make you love or hate the steroid causing the sides,but I’m wondering about results wise only , which one gave you best results? 👍

I believe @luki7788 said that nothing quite gives the look that winstrol gives - for the purpose that you are after
I agree with him. You better don't overuse it for too long but the hard, dry look it gives you is difficult to beat.
On the other hand, Masteron is a lot gentler on your body and can be used at high dosages for extended periods of time without serious toxicity concerns.
I have to say that I love both, for different reasons.

I agree with him. You better don't overuse it for too long but the hard, dry look it gives you is difficult to beat.
On the other hand, Masteron is a lot gentler on your body and can be used at high dosages for extended periods of time without serious toxicity concerns.
I have to say that I love both, for different reasons.
Ok so dhb didn’t even make the cut lol , bro which one would give better results I’m looking for ? purely cosmetic 3d look , winstrol or masteron ?

Ok so dhb didn’t even make the cut lol , bro which one would give better results I’m looking for ? purely cosmetic 3d look , winstrol or masteron ?
Fast and furious and regardless of sides? Winstrol, period. Much more sustainable longer term and milder effect, I pick Masteron.
I must be the exception but didn't find DHB as good as advertised. YMMV.

Fast and furious and regardless of sides? Winstrol, period. Much more sustainable longer term and milder effect, I pick Masteron.
I must be the exception but didn't find DHB as good as advertised. YMMV.
Hey bro little off topic but did you ever try trestolone ( ment ) ? I know trest is a 19 nor not dht derivative, if so ,do you feel ment is overrated like dhb ? Or is ment a good one , also ,is ment more suitable for bulk or cut ? Don’t mean to jump off dhb vs masteron or winny lol , just curious,Thanks bro

Hey bro little off topic but did you ever try trestolone ( ment ) ? I know trest is a 19 nor not dht derivative, if so ,do you feel ment is overrated like dhb ? Or is ment a good one , also ,is ment more suitable for bulk or cut ? Don’t mean to jump off dhb vs masteron or winny lol , just curious,Thanks bro
MENT is probably my favorite compound. I wouldn't use it in a cut though, it sends my hunger through the roof. my best description would be kind of a cross between nand/tren, with a lot less of the sides. just keep an eye on your BP, it fucks some people up pretty bad in that regard. also say bye bye to your sperm lol

I haven't run DHB but used winny and mast a lot. So here's my experience and how I use them. I'll leave the obvious 17aa tox out of it.

Winny is a great cosmetic but also a real performance steroid. Will add muscle, make you strong, and give you a great look. Feels good too. Some people get dry joints but many don't. Great powerful look. Pairs well with tren too.

Masteron for me is purely cosmetic and feels. I consider it injective proviron. I guess it enhances your test dose by freeing up via shbg so free test is higher but that's your test dose and not mast. I've run mast 200-600mg weekly and no difference in gym outside feels and aesthetics.

Winny curb stomps masteron in muscle and performance, I personally like the look better too. I don't even count mast or proviron in weekly mg. It's a supplement to me and not even really a PED the way I normally look at them.

I just cut the masteron out and put in winny at 50mg and the difference is drastic. Winny stomps mast but how high and how long can u run it? I'm keeping my dose at 50mg for 4 weeks as I've never really ran winny fully and on it's on with just test base. Like mufasa said it's great for performance and muscle building and to top it off sick cosmetic effect. I'm liking what I'm seeing from it early on. We'll see how my body takes it the longer I'm on it. Sorry no experience with dhb

I haven't run DHB but used winny and mast a lot. So here's my experience and how I use them. I'll leave the obvious 17aa tox out of it.

Winny is a great cosmetic but also a real performance steroid. Will add muscle, make you strong, and give you a great look. Feels good too. Some people get dry joints but many don't. Great powerful look. Pairs well with tren too.

Masteron for me is purely cosmetic and feels. I consider it injective proviron. I guess it enhances your test dose by freeing up via shbg so free test is higher but that's your test dose and not mast. I've run mast 200-600mg weekly and no difference in gym outside feels and aesthetics.

Winny curb stomps masteron in muscle and performance, I personally like the look better too. I don't even count mast or proviron in weekly mg. It's a supplement to me and not even really a PED the way I normally look at them.
Hell bro I’m thinking why not add both masteron and winny along with testosterone of course and maybe tren ace , now that sounds like a body transformation king to me lol, I’m wondering if there’s a synergy to both winny and mast ran together?👍

^^^ GH..

Only used it once and found it an excellent bulking agent. Careful with your dose of Test or you may end up looking like the Marshmallow Man. And BP gets out of hand. Powerful stuff.

DHB is very potent at fat burning and increasing hardness/vascularity. DHB is very anabolic, more than Testosterone and Boldenone. But DHB gives me pip from hell, so i just stay away.

Masteron is much weaker than DHB and they are not really comparable. Masteron gets readily inactivated in skeletal tissue like DHT. Its main use is to increase libido, block estrogen at the receptor, prevent gyno, and improve well being.

i can't speak on stanozolol, its one of the few AAS i have not tried yet.

Hell bro I’m thinking why not add both masteron and winny along with testosterone of course and maybe tren ace , now that sounds like a body transformation king to me lol, I’m wondering if there’s a synergy to both winny and mast ran together?👍

Well original question I took to mean each individually vs the other (still can't help on DHB and really never plan to try it). I've run test, tren, winny and mast. It's good but if I had to drop one, it would be mast and I largely wouldn't care. Just me though. This summer will be lower dose test, deca (joints), tren (200/200/200 range I'm thinking) and I'll throw winny in there for a bit as I haven't used it in a while.

I use mast more for feel benefit running deca or primo or maybe some aesthetics enhancement to just test or low dose cruise as examples. It's a useful compound and something I like to always have on hand to include. It's just bottom of barrel for performance or muscle imo (like proviron amd very similar use).

Note that none of this should be construed as advice to look best in a bbing comp the day you step on stage - far better qualified people to help you here.

test prop, npp, dhb is a wicked cycle, toss in some winny at the end .

DHB is trash. Most the guys who have given it a chance have dropped it for one reason or another.

Winstrol is king. Theres no other AAS that does what it does. For the look it provides, it's number one with tren. I tried halo once many years ago looking for similar results but didnt get them.

If winstrol wasnt so horrible on bloodwork I would run it more than once a year.

Test prop and winny is my favorite thing to cut on.

Dhb causes systemic inflammation. Even if you find a PIP free version it’ll catch up to you eventually and you’ll feel run down.

Mast is….mast. Doesn’t really make a difference too much.

vinstrol is king when it comes to what it does with physics - in this respect it beats even tren and I can't imagine preparing for the BB competition without vinstrol
Yeah luki funny you should say that ,my buddy is a huge tren fan boy , say something bad about tren them fighting words to him lol ,he might even sleep with his tren vials lol, but recently he tried winny at 50mg Ed and now has his new favorite compound, he said nothing not even tren can compete with the comestic look that winny gives , although he said it’s a nasty bastard with side effects, dam ,why does the best products also cause the worst side effects? Guess it’s just that way huh lol ?

Test prop and winny is my favorite thing to cut on.

Dhb causes systemic inflammation. Even if you find a PIP free version it’ll catch up to you eventually and you’ll feel run down.

Mast is….mast. Doesn’t really make a difference too much.
People frequently report elevated CRP from DHB, no matter the carrier oil. It sure sounds concerning.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws