M3--6 oz tilapia, 2 oz asparagus
M4--5 oz chicken br, 1/4 cup carrots
M5--6 oz tilapia, 1/4 cup carrots
M6--1 lg can tuna, 3cups 2% cottage cheese,2 whole eggs

Well, what do you think?

BTW: I'm on a 4-day split w/ cardio 30min pwo
I'm 5'9 201lbs, 15%bf

Yes! It stinks!

Try it out for 2-3 weeks. Assess your situation. And you can critique it yourself and let us know if it works or not for you. If it doesn't work, adjust it some more, bump your cardio or something else and reassess it again. Keep doing this until you find something that works for you. Or you can even hire one of these gentleman who have already critiqued you, as they are experts in this field.

The words: Crap:rolleyes:, Poop:p, and lol., Donkey doo doo :eek: are all the new lingo for dieting tips used today in the industry.:eek:

These keto type diets seem to be the popular thing these days. I like the classic diet with carbs having more cals in it then the fat. I think a carb cycling works best it keeps you buring fat all wk better then a keto imo.

SB

Well

Hey guys. Looking for someone to critique my diet---
M1--8 egg w, 2.5 oz shreaded wheat
M2--6 oz chicken br, 2.5 oz brwn rice
M3--6 oz tilapia, 2 oz asparagus
M4--5 oz chicken br, 1/4 cup carrots
M5--6 oz tilapia, 1/4 cup carrots
M6--1 lg can tuna, 3cups 2% cottage cheese,2 whole eggs

Well, what do you think?

BTW: I'm on a 4-day split w/ cardio 30min pwo
I'm 5'9 201lbs, 15%bf

I think you are on the right track......you need some fats each meal, healthy fats.......talapia is not a good choice for fish, too much omega -6.........go with sardines, they are the best source of omga-3.....try to stay away from gluten so no shredded wheat........throw in some fruits, you need the enzymes and phyto- nutrients.......some grass fed beef in place of 1 chicken meal.....good to go

How comes everyone complains theres too much talk of AAS etc on this forum and says its more about diet and training/cardio, yet threads on AAS get everyones opinion and someone post about diet and gets not much help or get told to hire someone for basic diet help.

How comes everyone complains theres too much talk of AAS etc on this forum and says its more about diet and training/cardio, yet threads on AAS get everyones opinion and someone post about diet and gets not much help or get told to hire someone for basic diet help.

would you rather me waste my time and explain WHY the diet
in question is not that great and in my opinion SUCKS???

he asked a question

he got answers

phil was more polite about it

yes.......the diet NEEDS tweeking
it has potentional.....phils right on the money

but

he left ALOT out

:)

I think you are on the right track......you need some fats each meal, healthy fats.......talapia is not a good choice for fish, too much omega -6.........go with sardines, they are the best source of omga-3.....try to stay away from gluten so no shredded wheat........throw in some fruits, you need the enzymes and phyto- nutrients.......some grass fed beef in place of 1 chicken meal.....good to go

I'm not sure where these oh so hilarious one liners are coming from above, but Phillip has given you some solid advice. Definitely lacking on the healthy fats and talapia isn't the best choice for fish. I can't stomach sardines, but there are lots of good choices for fish out there. Try to stay away from the farm raised variety. For fruits try to find some that score fairly high on the ORAC scale. Fruits for me are a "two-fer", you get your carbs and some great antioxidants and many other benefits as well. Don't be afraid to consume them, just try to keep them in earlier in the day and around your workouts.

Why the carrots? Are they at least raw?

I see both sides!!!!

I see exactly were your coming from Qwerty with that your on point but I can see Tenny's point I'm sick of people coming on here asking is this a good cycle
500mg of test
400mg of deca

But if a guy has been eating Wendy's and Ihop for years this is a Complete 360'. Now for Hernon, Tenny and Specially Shelby it might be crap. I just think sometimes we get feed up with the same questions but switch roles pretend you just signed up on PM.

I don't think he is a Dumb shit for asking about this Diet but there are some Dumb shits on this site, lets mess with them.

would you rather me waste my time and explain WHY the diet
in question is not that great and in my opinion SUCKS???

he asked a question

he got answers

phil was more polite about it

yes.......the diet NEEDS tweeking
it has potentional.....phils right on the money

but

he left ALOT out

:)

Why would it be a waste of time explaining whats wrong? Isn't that how you learn, learn why things are wrong/right.

Not bashing but would be alot more productive and move the forum to more than AAS if people posted diets etc.

Would be good if we had some post with stats (weight, %bf, height etc) or even pics before/after along with their diet and AAS/other usage.

I see exactly were your coming from Qwerty with that your on point but I can see Tenny's point I'm sick of people coming on here asking is this a good cycle
500mg of test
400mg of deca

But if a guy has been eating Wendy's and Ihop for years this is a Complete 360'. Now for Hernon, Tenny and Specially Shelby it might be crap. I just think sometimes we get feed up with the same questions but switch roles pretend you just signed up on PM.

I don't think he is a Dumb shit for asking about this Diet but there are some Dumb shits on this site, lets mess with them.

Yes thats the point if there was more post on diet then there wouldn't be any need for repeated post like these as there would be a list of decent post were people can look for someone with similar structure etc and got results which they want and can try their diet.

Also may save people taking high about of AAS if they see someone similar to them get to where they want to be without high AAS etc

look......without any info at ALL

are you competing??
are you building lean mass???
are you cutting???
are you just trying to be healthy??
are you doing a photo shoot??
are you doing a lawndart competition???

how old are you???
how long have you been training???
are you enhanced??
when do you train???
how do you train???
are you a woman???

how and the fuck can we honestly give this guy or gal SOLID diet advise

:mad:

Yes thats the point if there was more post on diet then there wouldn't be any need for repeated post like these as there would be a list of decent post were people can look for someone with similar structure etc and got results which they want and can try their diet.

Also may save people taking high about of AAS if they see someone similar to them get to where they want to be without high AAS etc

Agreed.

Poor guy was just asking for advice, I thought that's why were here?

I think Tenny says it all. How the hell do you know how to give the right advice, without knowing everything about that person. :confused: That is not a diet that should be maintain long term for complete health. It is very unbalanced.

I think Tenny says it all. How the hell do you know how to give the right advice, without knowing everything about that person. :confused: That is not a diet that should be maintain long term for complete health. It is very unbalanced.

right!!!!

and i didnt even get into health issues

do you have high blood pressure??
are you diabetic???
any health issues at all???
enemic???
deficient in any form???
food allergys??

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub