over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet kills 25-year-old Russian bodybuilder

That's really bad news, but come on, not drinking any fluids at all for 3 days?

Wow

Nikolai and I were good friends when I lived In Portland, Oregon.....he got busted and it was all over CNN............huge story.........I always wondered what happened to him.........awesome BBEr........lived on Cabbage and tuna gor 8 weeks and slept on my friend Jim Johnsons kitchen floor....HARDCORE.

how sad

very sad. sorry to hear this. such exteme contest prep is just not worth the risk.

That's really bad news, but come on, not drinking any fluids at all for 3 days?

3 days without water just insane.

This is the standard in the middle east (when it comes to drying out in a contest)... this season of contests i've competed in was a real eye opener to what most people (in my country)... and the middle east follows mostly what the europeans do (especially the russians). I've made a lot of friends in thsoe contests and i'm very open about anything related to gear and dieting and what not in front of the other competitors (it's legal in my country). So they started to become very open with me...

CUTTING WATER 3 DAYS OUT IS STANDARD PROCEDURE HERE AND IT IS NOT WHAT KILLED THIS MAN!!!

every damn competitor (even the ones who didn't look like they worked out) did this, plus we all take diuretics.
shit ton of orals for 10+ weeks is what causes most of their problems... and we learned that shit from europeans (no offense, it's just what i know) because most of the info comes from the guys who compete at the IFBB world's and they have to get tested. This probably caused severely high blood pressure. when an obsessive bodybuilder (phil, you said it... tuna/cabbage/sleeping on the floor) pisses blood because his kidneys are saying goodbye from the 220/190 BP, the first thing he thinks is "how can i fix this without going to a doctor?"

this article was written to give that OMG! effect to the general public... hence the "doctors weren't able to comment"... if fucking doctors weren't able to conmment, you just jump on to the thing that seems weird to you and say that killed him when you don't even know the whole story?

all we know is he passed away doing what he loved (obviously). May he rest in piece and i hope he doesn't have to roll around his grave hearing us speculate about what killed him.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Nikolai and I were good friends when I lived In Portland, Oregon.....he got busted and it was all over CNN............huge story.........I always wondered what happened to him.........awesome BBEr........lived on Cabbage and tuna gor 8 weeks and slept on my friend Jim Johnsons kitchen floor....HARDCORE.

I heard about him a few yrs. ago, Small world....

Sounds a little shady. He was in the hospital 2 weeks and they could not save him? If his kidneys were failing why did they not put him on dyalisis? I mean in two weeks they should have easily been able to stabilize him. There has to be more to the story.

Buselm. I didn't say that going without water killed this guy. I would never quess to know what killed someone. I just can't imagine going without water for 3 days. You can get a dry look without giving up water for 3 days.

when an obsessive bodybuilder (phil, you said it... tuna/cabbage/sleeping on the floor) pisses blood because his kidneys are saying goodbye from the 220/190 BP, the first thing he thinks is "how can i fix this without going to a doctor?"
that would be a strange circumstance and i'm sure it happens. its crazy what people will do to themselves. its just natural selection imo... not saying that about this guy, who knows what killed him.:confused: my condolences to his friends and family

Buselm. I didn't say that going without water killed this guy. I would never quess to know what killed someone. I just can't imagine going without water for 3 days. You can get a dry look without giving up water for 3 days.

sorry, i wasn't directing that to you (saying that the dehydration killed him). I was talking about the media.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear