over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dihydroboldenone (DHB)

The anabolic rating is actually like 700. The 200:100 rating going around the Net is incorrect.

Hey mike I would like to read more info on the A:A ratio. Can you post any info you have regarding the 700/100

Thanks

You should join anasci.org and see the testing.. We are finding a bit of fake primo out there,, usually just NPP or nothing at all.. But trust me it's still being faked a lot..

I'm on there bro, I make my own and the raw has been tested, but yeah I'm sure there is people still faking it, kinda stupid now that we are out there testing products and knowing it's going to make everyone question every product they sell.

Its not always the retailer..., could be his supplier or even the guy who buys it from the lab and sells it to the supplier.
The guy making the product in the lab, seldom is he the one selling you. And when you are fortunate enough to work with a seller that is directly supplied from a lab, that when you're most likely going to get a "better" product.
Most if not all steroid production is in China, even the Indian product is re-certified Chinese raws . It is trade almost like a commodity. Different labs and sources to one marketing office. Yo can see how things can get ambitious in this chain or mixed up.

Mr. Chow "the supplier" be like..[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFyWnV7-_U"]Pineapple Express - Chris Gebert Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Just wanted to post an update. Results after running the cycle of Scrioxx DHB were excellent. As most people have said, it's very similar to Tren without the side effects. It essentially replaces Tren for my needs and I feel much more comfortable running it for an extended duration. Absolutely no water weight or gyno/estrogen sides. Clean, dry gains with increased vascularity. Noticeable performance improvement.

Overall, I absolutely LOVE it and for me, it will be the only other injectable I run besides Test (maybe Tren once year and/or when attempting to cut or recomp).

I really hope this becomes more readily available. It should be a standard product offered by vendors.

Just wanted to post an update. Results after running the cycle of Scrioxx DHB were excellent. As most people have said, it's very similar to Tren without the side effects. It essentially replaces Tren for my needs and I feel much more comfortable running it for an extended duration. Absolutely no water weight or gyno/estrogen sides. Clean, dry gains with increased vascularity. Noticeable performance improvement.

Overall, I absolutely LOVE it and for me, it will be the only other injectable I run besides Test (maybe Tren once year and/or when attempting to cut or recomp).

I really hope this becomes more readily available. It should be a standard product offered by vendors.

It very well may be, consider keeping your Testosterone as a base and switching between Trestolone and DHB for steady quality progress.

The pip and not having high concentrations puts a lot of people off. Also the price of raws vs tren raws is considerable.

The stuff is amazing, I made a DHB/NPP blend 50mg of each per ml. Stuff was beautiful

The pip and not having high concentrations puts a lot of people off. Also the price of raws vs tren raws is considerable.

The stuff is amazing, I made a DHB/NPP blend 50mg of each per ml. Stuff was beautiful

I need to try that. How much of it did u pin? Can u pm me the recipe?

Did you get any pip from the Scrioxx DHB? The reason I ask, is because I'm take 2mL (500mg) of Test mixed with 1mL (100mg) of the DHB and there is no pip at all. All I hear about is how bad the pip is, and there is absolutely none from Scrioxx.

I really wanna test this dhb from this cheap raw source here. Tren and dhb were same cheap price. Their tren tested out pretty high according to another members jano test.

I really wanna test this dhb from this cheap raw source here. Tren and dhb were same cheap price. Their tren tested out pretty high according to another members jano test.

How much DHB would you say is equal in terms of results to 500mg primo? On paper DHB should be much more potent...

Double post oops

Last edited:
How much DHB would you say is equal in terms of results to 500mg primo? On paper DHB should be much more potent...

I have not tried DHB, but a gent at my gym pretty consistently entertains 800mg-1000mg/week. He is using 500mg DHB and seems to favor it over his previous protocol.
" It has a nice androgenic buzz" is what he told me when we talked last I assume he said that in comparison to primo.

I know nothing about primo other than its a dhb derivative.
Never used primo...

Do we have any independent lab tests that confirm these compounds are DHB, Trest and 1-Test Cyp?

Do we have any independent lab tests that confirm these compounds are DHB, Trest and 1-Test Cyp?

I believe DHB and 1-Test Cyp are the same compound. 1-Test Cyp is an unfortunate misnomer given to DHB.

Hogan86's company had a test done and it showed 76mg out of an advertised 100mg. They did discount the price accordingly and its a pretty good deal.

Hogan86's company had a test done and it showed 76mg out of an advertised 100mg. They did discount the price accordingly and its a pretty good deal.

This is with Janoshik and confirmed as authentic and independent?

I've seen 2-3 of these UGLs claims its DBH and Trest when its no even identifiable. No doubt the China raw suppliers claim its "this compound" when it's complete shit.

Last edited:
This is with Janoshik and confirmed as authentic and independent?

I've seen 2-3 of these UGLs claims its DBH and Trest when its no even identifiable. No doubt the China raw suppliers claim its "this compound" when it's complete shit.

I heard jano can't detect certain compounds.
Is trest and dhb two of them?
That andro guy has dhb tested through recently I thought.

Regardless of tester y'all need to stop telling lab the compound (or suspected compound) before you send. My past tester didn't need shit...and he was right about which compound was what. All I did as label them with a number for personal reference. The compounds came back what theyre supposed to be...good and bad purity obviously

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member