over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP first timer question.

2swole79

Registered
Guys, I'm coming back from my longest layoff ever. Trained my whole life 18-32....I eventually got up to around 6ft 255-260 somewhere around 10% without ever having to pay too much attention to diet. Not eliete, but well above average genetics for bodybuilding in general. I'm sitting on a ton of DNP, just turned 37 and for the most part havn't trained for those those last 4 years....I'm anxiously awaiting my supps to arrive...In your opinion, should I wait until my cycle is started, put on a little size, get in the groove a little more as far as my routine (both the training and the meals) are concerned, and then start a very light low dose DNP run...2 weeks@ around 200mgs/ daily before bed. Or should I just go ahead and start the DNP now at the same 200mgs daily. Without the cycle support, training and everything??..

I would definitely get into weight lifting shape a little bit before I run anything at all. I took a long layoff about as long as yours and my body reacted a lot different to things than I thought it would or it used to. I definitely understand being anxious to jump back into it but just because you asked I think even you know it's probably a good idea to give it some time.

Get back in the gym and take advantage or ur natural growth spurt. After gains slow then start adding things in.

110% or expect to regret it!

Personally I would try to get as lean as possible before throwing in any AAS.

Hit the gym, hit that DNP at like 250\day with a 500-1000 cal deficit for 2-3 weeks and see where you're at.

What would you guesstimate your BF% to be right now?

I'd start the DNP now, you'll be able to lift on 200mg of DNP daily. It's not like you're aiming for personal records to break as you're just getting back into it. Cut the fat down, get back into the swing of the gym, then go from there.

Guys my gear will be here in ten days give or take, I've been in the iron game for almost 20 yrs, pretty seriously for 10. I just never ran that DNP. I hate training flat, just can't stand it, whenever I cut carbs I always up some Oral to fill me out as much as possible. Maybe a better question would be, what's the lowest dose of DNP I can run for about 2 weeks maybe more if it's not dragging me down. And still stay full and train hard. Regardless if I start it tonight or next week. Will 200mg daily affect my training that much. Will I get any results at 150, or even 100 if I have to go that low to not feel flat and fatigued?
Thanks for the responses

Guys my gear will be here in ten days give or take, I've been in the iron game for almost 20 yrs, pretty seriously for 10. I just never ran that DNP. I hate training flat, just can't stand it, whenever I cut carbs I always up some Oral to fill me out as much as possible. Maybe a better question would be, what's the lowest dose of DNP I can run for about 2 weeks maybe more if it's not dragging me down. And still stay full and train hard. Regardless if I start it tonight or next week. Will 200mg daily affect my training that much. Will I get any results at 150, or even 100 if I have to go that low to not feel flat and fatigued?
Thanks for the responses

Because it's your first time, I can understand the all the questions....dont overthink this too much pal.

Like most said on this thread, your better trying to lean up as much as possible first (even without the DNP) but if your head strong about using it ASAP, then 2-3 weeks @ 200-250 (pending you source) will be effetive.

I would wait on adding any anabolics until you've completed the DNP based on your desired results.

You wont be "dragging your feet" at this dose, but then again, everyone is different.

I used 250mg for the first week, felt fine, then jumped to 500mg for 2 more weeks and it was a complete different drug on me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws